It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New! kinda...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Been on ATS for years and made a account last year but the password wasn't working, did the whole request new password and all that and still didn't work.Sent a email to the mods for help but never got a reply.Checked again months later then gave up until randomly today ( almost year later) actually logged in when requested another new password.I've seen some very good posts on here and others that..... well like a 2011 survey says 1 in 5 americans think the sun revolves around the earth.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiandAtma

Well Hey welcome to ats! it sounds like the email was probably mistaking for spam and put in a spam folder and deleted happens to me all the time haha!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

haha yeah, nice signature
love george carlin.
Idk what's going on I went to try and put a picture up and it said I need to log in again and AGAIN it's saying my password is incorrect

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

HAHA thanks yeah george carlin was a legend !You need to upload the pic first here
edit on 4-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hi EnkiandAtma, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

HAHA thanks yeah george carlin was a legend !You need to upload the pic first here
edit on 4-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

Same as me....been trying for weeks now...followed the instruction video...wont let me log in, wont let me upload...i give up haha

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Okay click on the tools tab at the top of the page, That will bring up another set of tabs then click on the pictures tab and then upload your pic it's simple.

top topics

join