It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Making of a New World Order: A Brief History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

In 1932, Chevron struck oil in Bahrain and was soon operating in Saudi Arabia. In 1933, when Hitler seized power, Standard Oil New Jersey supplied Germany with the patents it required for tetraethyl lead aviation fuel. In 1936, the company Schroder, Rockefeller Investment Bankers, included board directors linked to the Gestapo and several European, Nazi-linked banks. It’s lawyers were John Foster Dulles and Allan Dulles, leading Wall Street fascists who drummed up American investments in Germany and elsewhere. The Dulles law firm represented I.G. Farben and Fritz Thyssen. Thyssen was Hitler’s biggest German financier. The Dulles brothers later became Secretary of State and CIA Director, respectively. In 1937, John D. Rockefeller died, but his legacy of using oil money to grease the wheels of fascism continued. That year, as the Spanish Civil War raged, Texas Co. (later called Texaco) fueled Franco’s fascists. (In 1936, Texas Co. and Standard Oil California formed California Texas Oil (later Caltex) to combine Texas Co’s marketing network in the Middle East with Standard’s operations there.) Texas Co. also continued shipping oil to Germany during WWII. In 1938, Brown Brothers, Harriman, the Wall Street investment firm (with senior partners Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker) was involved in funding the supply of leaded gas for the Nazi Luftwaffe.

I found this article on the web, I found it very interesting worth taking a look at:
A brief history of the N.W.O.

Oh yeah and Prescott Bush...hmmm
edit on 4-2-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: addition

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Another good link

Bush family Nazi ties

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
no interest in this thread huh...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good summary. Old news, been aware of it for years. The interesting thing is that stuff like this can be out there in the public domain and we're not out revolting in the streets throwing rocks at Wall street and the Rockefeller Foundation. This stuff is true and the knowledge is out there, people should be outraged, but as long as they have their next consumer whatever they are happy. Until people get outraged. Nothing is going to change.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We should be careful about using the Terms NWO and OWO many authors here are misinterpreted because of the said terms and many of users here don't even bother looking at what the author meant.

I made a thread about this check it if you want to.

new topics

top topics

join