It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Military Contractor Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This has been going on for decades. Where is the accountability? Some would argue that it creates jobs.
I would say why then is unemployment at an all time high? I would wager that more than half of the 14 +
trillion of our debt is due to this kind of corruption over the years. With American families not only tightening
their belts and footing the bill, is it not time for the Pentagon to clean house? Furthermore, now that more of this
has been exposed, what exactly is going to be done to punish this activity?
I am all for a Superior U.S. Military, but this is just an unacceptable waste of tax dollars period.
Source

www.politicsdaily.com...|htmlws-main-n|dl3|sec1_lnk3|199051

Also remember this? www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

So lets see...We have Massive taxpayer waste in the military sector. Massive taxpayer waste to the Wall
Street Banksters and Insurance companies. Massive inflation on the way, and oil and food prices about to
go through the roof.

What kind of outfit are they running down in D.C. ? Need I mention, that congress not only has the best
healthcare plan going, but they automatically give themselves raises too.
If you want justice, Taxpayers should have the SAME exact healthcare plan that Congress has.
What I'm saying is, for the amount of money the pentagon has wasted, we could have the same healthcare
plan that congress has. The Pentagon is entrusted with National Security. I ask you, Is this waste and fraud not
a Treacherous Threat to National Security?
With this kind of waste and corruption, I truly fear The Fall of Rome 2.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in Content

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
The Pentagon is entrusted with National Security. I ask you, Is this waste and fraud not
a Treacherous Threat to National Security?
With this kind of waste and corruption, I truly fear The Fall of Rome 2.

We've been getting robbed heavily since WWII. Half the nation lives in poverty and can't even own a home while Billions are pilfered/stolen from us every single day.

They don't care if you get mad. They just took +1 million foreigners last year and made them new US citizens. Sure they've looted the Social Security Trust Fund and now it's empty...hope you don't mind they are going to start cutting from your meager Social Security and force more taxes on you.

There's NOTHING you can do about it. Even if half of America got up and left the country they'd find 80 million new suckers to bring in. Not even Al Capone could have dreamt of such a wonderful crime scheme.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I hear you. The ship is going down. I have lost all confidence at this point.

The numbers don't add up. Thanks for the reply.

top topics

join