It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting, But Weird Little Numerology Thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Not sure this is the right forum, but as secret societies are known to be into their numerology etc, i thought it migt fit here...if not, by all mean move to the appropriate forum, thanks.

Here's a little numerology thing i learned last night, and thought some of you guys and gals would find it interesting too.

If it's already posted here, apologies.

Here's the thing..this will work for *anyone* at all.

Take the number of the year of your birth, (just the last two digits), or your friends birth year, your mum, dad, boss, teacher in fact, anyone you know.

Then take the number that is your age on your very next birthday.

Now add the two numbers together.

For example;

If you were born in the year 1980, you would be 31 on your next birthday. Or if you were born in 1967, you would be 44 next birthday. 1966 will make you 45 next birthday, and so on.

Now we add the numbers..
80 + 31 = 111
And;
67 + 44 = 111
66 + 45 = 111

Have you noticed that every time you do this, the result of adding the two sets of numbers is *always* 111..!

Try it for your birth year and age next birthday...it'll add up to 111.

edit on 4/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Empty thread?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Empty thread?

Not any longer !

I'd hit the enter key before typing anything!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There's been a few threads about this, such as : www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just because everyones' date of birth is measured by how far it is away from 1900/using 1900 as a reference point, and we're currently 111 years away from 1900. I.e, I was born in 1988, and I will be 23 later this year, 88+23=111. Of course, it doesn't work if you were born in 2000 or later, because then your date of birth is measured from 2000, not 1900. Nothing sinister, anyway!
edit on 4-2-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Cheers for explaining how this works..i was quite amazed when i was told this last night.

Didn't think there was anything sinister attached, just thought it was quite nifty the way it worked.

Then again, i'm a blithering idiot where maths are concerned, so wouldn't have spotted the solution if it had bit me on the backside!

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

No worries, I didn't actually twig why it was that way myself when I initially read it on here, and I'm supposed to be good at maths and the likes
No hope for some.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yep op, there is threads about this already.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Ahh well..cheers for your replies guys..if there are other threads about this, a mod may as well close this one down if they want to.

Thanks again peeps.

new topics

top topics

join