It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you accept 'disclosure' from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So we have shaky crap videos of blurred lights in the sky.

We have balloons over NY, F-117 flameouts, radio controlled planes, sky divers at night, swamp gas and Chinese Lanterns.

And then we have the Jerusalem video (and others) which have perhaps not been debunked (yet).

As a want to be believer, I mean I believe in ET but unsure they are visiting through UFO and I dont believe in god or religion, so I look at the latest video from Jerusalem and think it is too good to be true therefore it isnt true.

So my question would be, what is the disclosure that you would accept? Would it have to come frmo Obama or would you beleive Putin ot that North Korean guy, would you believe Iran if they said they had captured a UFO and showed perhaps staged props, wouldnt it be funny (maybe not funny) if Nrth Korea or Iran staged a crashed UFO and made claims about the technology they had captured just to see how the world (americans, sth Koreans and israelis) would react.

I want to beleive but I cant at the moment because the Jerusalem UFO film seems too set up to go viral to me, what would I accept, it would have to come from a regime that I considered 'not out to further their cause' so Denmark Sweden Switzerland Canada NZ Australia but then if Obama came out and said it, maybe its in the way its released to the public.

Am I waffling on...who would you accept disclosure from?

ps. I didnt want to make a political statement wrt this video and jewish being out for disclose or hoax, I would NOT accept the Pope as a conduit for UFO visits cos I dont beleive in god.
edit on 4-2-2011 by MisterBurns because: political religious reasons

edit on 4-2-2011 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Aliens.....-

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

that new ufo video if pathetic, and people on here are eating it up. it is a light, that could be anything.

It just shows how desperate people are for evidence of E.T's, and will accept whatever they can get. so if it was announced tommorrow that they have proof of aliens by any of the scources you said, i think most people here would just go with it and accept it as fact
edit on 4-2-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I already believe, but for the masses, most would accept it if obama, or putin said it, wouldn't they. Most people accept the main stream media, so they would accept it, if the president came out and said it.

For me and others, i would be on alert for being deceived, as we know the ptb and people running earth mostly just want to send out disinfo for control.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'd accept disclosure from the actual ETs themselves - and no one else.

It's not America's right, it's not the UK's or any other individual country's for that matter.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think it would be nice to hear disclosure from any developed government, but preferentially one belonging to the G8 nations. That being said though in the recent years we have heard many 'disclosures' from retired military, defense sector, pilots, government workers, etc giving their beliefs and first hand knowledge on the existence of extraterrestrials & UFOs, and as much as I believe *some* of them it is still not enough for me.

I don't mean it is not enough for me to believe in UFOs and Aliens, because I very much do, but I mean it is not enough for me to feel like anything has been disclosed even if an ex defense minister of Canada just recently gave his alien disclosure(I am Canadian).

I think the US government has to be the one to properly disclose UFO/Alien existence to the world because of their (once great) position. I am sure many other top nation's have bundles of information on the subject, but since the US has repeatedly denied alien existence, and apparently went to the moon which they recently shot a rocket at to 'bring water' up into it's atmosphere(that I seem to remember being taught never existed) conveniently following the announcements several countries were sending men to the Moon's surface, I figure they have collected the most information on the subject.

I also think the US has kept many people quiet across the globe regarding the subject, and especially because of this, I think the US not only has to be the one to make the announcement, but they owe it to the world.

....I would take British, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, or Canadian elected government disclosure as well I suppose, but it really should be the US since they suppressed it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I believe that there are other life forms out in this massive universe. I personally have no proof, and I cannot say 100% that they have, or are even capable of visiting us here. Although I like to think that they have/do.

Honestly, I think many people would not believe it if any government said it was true.
Other countries, our supposed "enemies," would be accused of using the false disclosure as a way to instill fear.
Smaller countries, would be accused of just trying to make a name for themselves.
The U.S., would be accused of an obvious cover-up and a scapegoat they are using to blame aliens for the environmental damage they have caused themselves.
etc. etc. etc.

That's just examples of what I think some might say if it were to happen. I do think that many people will never believe it unless it happens as Aladinsane said it.

I think that would be a popular opinion from people everywhere. Not gonna believe it until they see it themselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a huge UFO hovering over the city for days where i live then i would believe it. Seeing is believing...and in this case there would be broadcasts all over the world with high quality shots, not some shaky pics of lights.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Since I was witness to one of the most incredible UFO events ever, I need no convincing.

As to who it's from? Well, I would rather it came directly from 'THEM'.

Anyone else? Maybe Stephen Hawking. Michio Kaku and a few others. The Dalai Lama would be a good one, although I believe he is already 'in the know'.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
hrm, friendly ride in their ship, preferably a nice tour of the solar system. i'd consider a galactic tour too. and if fast enough, intergalactic tour would be fun too.
i already believe they are out there, but if someone official said they were, i'd want proof. lol officialdom doesn't strike me as
interested in our best interests, so i'd be suspicious, even moreso than before said disclosure. but if et showed up and was capable of giving me a safe and friendly ride in their ship, that would be convincing and acceptable full disclosure.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
it depends what 'disclosure' actually meant

• Aliens may exist - General media
  • Aliens do exist - General media
  • Intelligent Aliens do exist - General media
  • Intelligent aliens are here - General media and internet
  • Intelligent aliens are here and bring peace - time (not the magazine)
  • Intelligent aliens are here and going to enslave/destroy humanity - the guy selling me the gun

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'd believe "Disclosure" on bigfoot and aliens after someone's shot one and gets fined by their State for poaching.

It would all come quicker if someone offered a $50,000 reward to the first one that shot one.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
a huge UFO hovering over the city for days where i live then i would believe it. Seeing is believing...and in this case there would be broadcasts all over the world with high quality shots, not some shaky pics of lights.

The problem is humans may have techs to make ships that are that big today, and we would not know. I doubt they will do it that way, as people like me would be cautious that humans may be behind it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

It's not America's right, it's not the UK's or any other individual country's for that matter.

I second that.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The best disclosure will come from them who are Visiting! That should leave no question. I find it hard to believe that the EA govz. are in contact with ALL E.T. or aliens. SO maybe it will be from an unknoown E.T or Alien race who pay the rules no mind. More ancient then potential current Visitors who go by the rules of EA. govz. and wait for them to give the ok..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It isn't "disclosure" until it comes from either the aliens themselves or the government.

That said, it's more "what channel of communication would you accept disclosure", and the answer to that is the mainstream media, because only then, will either party truly be making an effort to fully disclose the existence of extraterrestrial beings to the masses.

And, like others, I'd want to see the proof on the 6 and 11 o'clock news... Lets see the aliens, their craft, lets see INSIDE it, etc. Look back to the original V series, and how they had the reporter come up to the mothership with a camera crew, etc. That's what we're talking about here. THAT is true disclosure....

Anything shy of that could easily be taken back and explained away as a joke or stunt.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

or Phage

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

I dont think its a question of who has the 'right' to do so, who really has a right to that.
You say that you would only accept disclosure from actual ET's themselves, so if a press conference involving every head of state, inviting every news agency in the world, complete with documentation of every event ever, and introducing a new line of communication (the alien phone if you will) in the oval office or in downing st....
you will still have questions?

When every news story for days/weeks and eveyr magazine cover is the same.
Schools are closed for a week so families can process the info.
You wouldnt believe?

Myself, I think it would probably take place in an event such as I described above. The announcement would come before the people are actually allowed to see what was being reported, so mentally and psychologically everyone has a chance to get used to the idea. There will not simply be a pulpit complete with Obama, Putin and others standing next to 5 or 6 Grays waiting for the 5,4,3,2,1 camera on in front fo the entire press corps.

The announcement comes first, the proof comes next. I would believe it this way, and I am betting many other would to.

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe

ps....please please please no one say wikileaks.....please

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My Mom. My Mom wouldn't lie to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The best way is to park Mother ship below Sun to recharge and be seen. Then send Observation craft near EA maybe near moon say hello to last winners of war
. Then send Scout ship from observation ship to nearest nation and show above nation of chioce... Allowing all to finally see what s really good.
edit on 2/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join