It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper-Obama to begin talks on North American security perimeter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Harper-Obama to begin talks on North American security perimeter

www.winnipe gfreepress.com

Stephen Harper and Barack Obama will finally meet in Washington today to get talks going on creating a North American security "perimeter."

It's a complex issue that calls for the careful balancing of security, sovereignty and trade issues.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbc.ca
www.torontosun.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Goodbye Canadian, American sovereignty and say hello to the North America Union, i am very angry now and speechless.

It seems the riots in the middle east were a prefect plan just so they can create an North America Union right through our noses without noticing.

They are calling the north amercia union as a North American security perimeter back cover.

www.winnipe gfreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Canada: I'm sooo damned sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just want to scream.

WeLre conspiracy theorist because we point out they are implementing the North American union in broad dayligt inch by inch.

We need to not give another inch and throw these globalists on a deserted island together so the only ones they have to inflict their evil on is themselves!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
no offense to Americans, but as a Canadian, I would like for you to keep your paranoid security concerns to yourself.
If we truly lived in a democratic nation (both of us) we would all have the right to vote for whether or not we need this sort of cooperation at the border. I mean, all the precautions are to stop less that 1% of 1% that "might" do harm. Am i the only one that sees this????

As far as going to visit your beautiful country, well, not going to happen. Apparently I need a visa to visit your country and well, Im not going to get one, just so that I could go spend the day in the states like I used to.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My fellow Americans, my dear Canadian neighbors....

This is a business deal.

The establishments in question are using the veil of political authority to change our society (again).

It's not "our" fault... it's not "your" fault.... It's not even for OUR benefit. We cannot make this stop... only the political class can.... do you think they will?

*(and please... let us not forget that Canada is a subject of the Crown of England... who surely have much to say about how this will all pan out.)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sounds kind of like this one:

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Doesn't seem to interest people much, probably because it's not really a conspiracy anymore it's out in the open now and doesn't seem to bother anyone. As a Canadian I'm really not comfortable with this at all. It's true that it's harder for us to get across the border now but I think that is on purpose so we'll all think this new deal is great 'cause it'll make it easier to go back and forth but there seems to be much more to it than that. Check out this tidbit from CTV News

It's believed a new border plan would include joint inspection agencies, placing U.S. food inspectors inside Canadian production plants and vice versa, the harmonization of regulations on food and manufactured goods and greater sharing of intelligence.

I really don't see the need to inspect each others production plants and I imagine the harmonization of regulations on food and manufactured goods means that Canada will adopt US standards.

CTV

Hopefully the opposition will use this for political gain and at least delay the process.

edit on 4-2-2011 by adnil because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Why always hope for political solutions when it's the political class that puts us in the sh*t in the first place? Harper needs to go which is clear but, would replacing him with a Michael Ignatieff change anything in the rigged political paradigm you think?

I am waiting for the day that people will massively turn their back on the imposed political system and grow independent from government which might take some time but given the predicted new economic collapse to come, food riots to come, ever increased unemployment and cash running out on a global scale... I think we might be closer to such a MUCH needed shift which will break the grip of the political elite on their cattle (yes that's me and you...)

new topics

top topics

join