It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George W a repto-humanoid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would have to say most of the lizards would have to be democrat... and no , i dont think there are gigantic alien lizards posing as politicians. they are posing as gigantic alien lizards, and they look nothing like them. (well phsycially at least)

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
remember, the reptoids want to destroy this planets SURFACE and bush's actions (war in middle east and maybe a nuclear war with iran or some terrorists) makes me think

if aliens are real (i hope they are) and bush is a reptoid, he is right on schedule...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Snide remarks aside, the answer is "no." Icke knows nothing about genetics and (I have a friend working on the Human Genome Project) there is no indication in any gene that they've ever sampled that we come from anything OTHER than good old hominid stock.

Thanks

A bit of sanity injected into the thread. It always amazes me that Ickes groupies seem to think it impossible to prove. One bribe to a motel maid would get you ALL the DNA evidence you would need. I am pretty sure that Jewish Masonic Baby eating shapeshifting Reptiles from outer space DNA would be at least a LITTLE different from us "normal" people

df1

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Which gives one pause when reading certain works by Masonic authors.

Please enlightened us all. Can you please cite the work of just one Masonic author that supports the theory of repo-humanoids.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I sometimes do a little SSSS when i'm really annoyed...it's odd but human non-the-less

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by diva
alienaddicted,

I'm like you, I only saw bits & pieces of the speech, but just happened to catch the "hissing" or the "sssss" sound. I immediately thought to myself, "What the f**k was that?"

As far as David Icke's theory about Bush being a reptilian, I don't know, however, I DO NOT dismiss anything as being a possibility these days.

In closing, it is interesting to read Mr. Icke's research involving the blood lines that appear to connect the Bush family, members of the British government, as well as others.

People who actually take David Icke seriously need a reality check. My theory on David Icke is simple, him and others like Art Bell are part of The Illuminati's plot. They are put out into the public to display extreme theories that make one feasible theory seem insane, so that the actual conspiracy still lurks in the shadows...

The main reason I find all of the reptilian stuff hard to believe is because its all based on bloodlines. According to a very very detailed family history my grandmother, my great uncle, my mother, and her sisters did, on my mother's side of the family, we have the same blood as the Bush family. George Bush is my 12th cousin or something like that and Im sure not a reptile, or maybe I just havent come out of my human skin yet.... pfft

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Repto-humaniod? phhhttt repto-monkey is more accurate.

*takes large amounts of drugs* I can see the reptilians! They are everywhere!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join