It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy theorists handbook (Your input wanted)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Greetings all!

I'm not sure if there is a conspiracy theorists handbook as such, (There probably is although I have never seen or read one) but I thought there would be no better place than ATS to ask It's members to provide this thread with some of their own "golden rules" they think would or should be included in "A conspirators handbook" if a book ever existed.

I'll start everyone off with mine.

Follow the money trail, find the truth.

And yours?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I would start it with a definition of a conspiracy and follow it with an explanation of a theoretical conspiracy starting at the original suspicion and the investigation techniques.

A physiological treatise would be helpful also in so far as society's view of the effort affects people like us from family to friends and employers.

Most important to me is personal safety. Any first person investigation is bound to receive threats.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Such a book would be fun to read. I would include the silliness from a few years ago, when some people thought one of the big companies that makes personal hygiene products were all satanists because there was a moon or stars in their logo. May have been Colgate-Palmolive but I'm not 100% on that.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well, after just posting this thread Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms,
and replying to some of the skeptics who posted on the very first page,
I would have to say the first golden rule would have to be:

#1 - Make sure you fully read, comprehend, and understand the source material

S&F by the way.

edit on 4-2-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is how I see it www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Thanks CitizenNum287119327

Yeah I saw your new thread, was great!

Your nick, did you already accept the number of the beast?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Question everything, especially authority.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If MSM is talking about something trivial like Britney Spears, it's always to distract from a more important issue that people would care about.

If MSM is talking about some big game-changing event, I typically assume the opposite of everything they say and work from there.

“People shouldn't expect the mass media to do investigative stories. That job belongs to the 'fringe' media.” - Ted Koppel

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin Roosevelt

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson

top topics

join