It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The society is facing problems with such laws. This has to go legal and it’s needed to be sorted at the earlier.
------------------------------
www.dpsainiflorist.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I agree and Mother Nature has to take its course but at the same time the Government built that HAARP project to control weather and modify it. Which also I believe its the cause of all this crazy weather on top of Mother Nature and the Pole Shift. There are so many thoeries but I believe the U.S governmet and other governments that have HAARP are involved. They are heating up our ionosphere and causing all this crazy weather to where our jet stream is flowing in crazy directions which is causing crazy weather in states that havent seen this kind of weather in years. Its time to de populate and of course they will be attacking states with less population and that dont have may resources to provide so that the government could make more money. there is so much going on and we gotta watch what we say everyone cause people like us who research and know these things, the government is watching and reading this now.... they know we are on to them and there secrets and lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The very first time man went to the moon in 1969, They setup little transmitters that would send signals back to earth so the wobble of the earth could be recorded daily, that is why NASA has something to do with this articile although, if the earth stopped wobbling all together we would know it. It would effect gravity weather pattens in 2006 right away. You would even be reading in 2011 that the earth stopped wobbling in 2006. Everyone would know right away. It has slowed down a 1/2 of a Nano second everyday. But stopped No!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

--------Geomagnetic reversals are much more common and are believed to occur on the average once every 500,000 years. According to available evidence, the last one, which occurred about 780,000 years ago, did not result in widespread destruction of life on earth or interfere with the evolution of human beings.----------

how much depending was there 780K years ago on electricity....????
when poles are shifting it will result in an potential differance... an mega EMP....
would be the end of oure technology .. and the live we know....

BTW 780.000 years = 30 times 26.000 years... (the long preccesion cycle) !!!!!!
and close to the long valley eruption...

edit on 4-2-2011 by ressiv because: spelling

edit on 4-2-2011 by ressiv because: new info

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
WERE ALL DOOMED OH SHUT FRASER

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
has anyone looked at Polaris to see if it's still
due north?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much I agree with this article. I think a lot of it comes more from the holes in the magnetosphere and the holes in the stratosphere. I mean the poles have more then likely been shifting since the dawn of time.

My question is this. Are people getting the actual pole shift mixed up with a shift in the Magnetosphere? From what I have read the earth goes through cycles like this and the sun burns holes in the Magnetosphere etc and after awhile the theory is that the Magnetosphere will eventually flip so that the hole is facing away from the Sun, but in the meantime there is a definite risk of leakage from solar flares etc into our atmosphere. So I would believe that this could lead to increased storm systems. I am a bit hesitant to believe that magnetic pole shift could affect the weather. I can see it with earthquakes, volcanoes, etc, and I think that the increase of the latter is due to the magnetic pole shift. However, again I would like to point out that this is not a new occurrence the poles have been shifting towards Siberia since at least 1997 or earlier I think is what the article in National Geographic came out about. As started in that article this has probably been happening forever.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

the article assumes we are heading into a new ice age and quotes facts to help persuade you it's happening, but I can't seem to verify any of it.

I go along with the Ice Age part but not the rest.

Here are some pointers on the ice age bit:

www.iceagenow.com...
www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Presently the field strength of the earth’s magnetic field is still measured to be slightly above average compared to the norm over the past million years.

The magnetic field will only drop when the shift is immient and it can drop very quickly, as quick as a matter of days.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Read the coming global superstorm. if this happens it will be somewhat like the Day After Tomorrow right?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No an d uh yes....
The superstorm is a figure of speech for any serious weather incident which is mega times larger than a nornaal incident of the same or similar type.
Ie a super blizzard, or super cyclone, a super deluge as predicted for the California coasts and etc.
The Hurricane or whatever it becomes, will be packing winds of 300 mph or even higher gusts.
Meters of water fall from the sky in 24 hrs say....
Then there is the big one that heralds the comming ice age...itll be so cold as to crack glass....just like the moviee....
No No dont leave the shelter people please......
But you all go and leave me here all alone....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have to give Al Gore credit for recognizing that the current "climate change" and possible new ice age are the result of global warming. After all, without "Global Warming" we would never have left the last ice age.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

www.salem-news.com

NASA has been warning about it…scientific papers have been written about it…geologists have seen its traces in rock strata and ice core samples…
Now "it" is here: an unstoppable magnetic pole shift that has sped up and is causing life-threatening havoc with the world's weather.
(visit the link for the full news article)

There have been lots of other super storms throughout history...
...were they due to pole shifts too?

All over the globe at the same time?

Come on now, don't be glib.

We've had a winter like we haven't had in memory here in the US, and more is expected, regardless of what at damned groundhog says...

Something is definitely happening and its not isolated to one storm.... It's an entire process thats been going on all winter
edit on 4-2-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wouldn't warmer than usual weather in places and colder than usual in others lend to the theory that "something" is shifting?

Haven't Alaska and some other very typically very cold places been warmer and Vietnam and some other very typically very warm places been freezing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join