It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has our mother earth hit menopause?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
With all these disasters lately from the major cyclone in Australia, giant snowstorm in North America, droughts, forest fires, floods, heat waves, cold waves, dust storms, etc… You can’t help but think something very strange is occurring on our planet.

Maybe its global warming, oops I mean climate change. Or maybe it is something completely new and different in the ‘lifetime’ of our beautiful mother earth. Just like any woman she will eventually hit menopause and become all cranky and moody, get hot flashes, what have you. Who’s to say mother earth isn’t going through menopause as well?

It sure as heck feels like it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I disagree, there is nothing strange about what is happening around the world now than there was 10 years ago, its all the bored New Age people and environmentalists that have come on the scene to brainwash the people in to thinking that as we are harming the planet (allegedly) mother nature is fighting back. *Yawn* some old twoddle spouted everyday, when will it end.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Maybe mother earth is not going through a menopause, just a little angry with her kids, who seem to have lost all respect for her, they no longer look after her as they are too busy looking after themselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It will end when we stop destroying our planet and people like you stop hiding behind "science" and "facts" to cover up for what is really going on with our Mother spiritually and mystically.

It is apparent to everyone the kind of changes that we are undergoing and what we are going to see in the future will be nothing short of awe inspiring.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

It is apparent to everyone the kind of changes that we are undergoing and what we are going to see in the future will be nothing short of awe inspiring.

Apparent to who ?

Its only apparent because the MSM have jumped on the bandwagon and is peddling the same old tripe in order to create mass hysterics so that people are brainwashed in to paying more for 'greener' products. What do I read about everyday Global Warming, yada yada, please if there really was something we would see more than just a few earthquakes and floods.

edit on 4-2-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

A few earthquakes and floods? Looked at Australia lately?

That was the most insensitive post I've read in a long time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i havnt been paying much attention to the current weather pattern.. iv been thinking about other things more important to me ...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
i havnt been paying much attention to the current weather pattern.. iv been thinking about other things more important to me ...

No neither have I, like I said there is nothing unusual going on, its all about how each individual perceives a certain situation. i.e if there is nothing going on a persons life its easy to dramatise these things and make mountains out of molehills.

When an earthquake hits my home and my entire posessions are destroyed and I escape with only my life and family. Then I will admit that I was wrong. Until then I stick by the fact that nothing unusual is going on.

There is more to life than doom and gloom. X factor for one and Pop Idol another not to mention checking twitter to see what my favourite celebs are doing

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I dont mean to be rude

But you guys didn't notice all this weird going on about a year and half ago?

that other thread is right, people are only starting to wake up now... depressing, if we wanna win.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
I dont mean to be rude
But you guys didn't notice all this weird going on about a year and half ago?that other thread is right, people are only starting to wake up now... depressing, if we wanna win.

Same old Same old, waking up this, waking up that. Tell me my friend what do we win? I wasn't aware that 'life' was a game/competition. *Perception*

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wow some of you people are just...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LOL I just told a friend of mine the same thing this morning!, that she was going through menopause, and he said it takes a while for women to go through it and it took mama 2000 years haha, Interesting times ahead, nothing stays the same forever, obviously, if it did we would still be figuring out how to make fire out of sticks and stones
that's your clue that were in for changes, like it or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If we were to make an comparison or analogy of earth being like a female then she is in no way going through the menopause more like she's giving birth or has PMS.

The menopause is about slowing down, becoming barren but to me it seems like mother earth is just starting to kick off with her labour pains. Storms of rain and snow, earthquakes all over the place, volcanoes erupting ... sounds like someone is either in pain or pretty pissed off. If she were hitting the menopause we'd have a few hot flashes and dryness (which I know we've seen too). But you get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

I don't put much faith in Mother Earth being aware of whats happening and punishing us for it, unfortunately we're doing it to ourselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
wow if earth is going through menopause...

We're all doomed...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Menopause

More like a hangover....disoriented and puking all over the place.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Next you will be telling us lol, that earth rings up americans to put humans on watch lists. Earth will have to be careful if america puts it on a watch list as anyone who hates america, and just thinks it, america wants to kill them.

Catch 22 situation or what?

Then the president will order snuff films to be filming the death.

edit on 2/4/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
With all these disasters lately from the major cyclone in Australia, giant snowstorm in North America, droughts, forest fires, floods, heat waves, cold waves, dust storms, etc… You can’t help but think something very strange is occurring on our planet.

Maybe its global warming, oops I mean climate change. Or maybe it is something completely new and different in the ‘lifetime’ of our beautiful mother earth. Just like any woman she will eventually hit menopause and become all cranky and moody, get hot flashes, what have you. Who’s to say mother earth isn’t going through menopause as well?

It sure as heck feels like it.

That's exactly the way I describe the situation on my website ... she has moved away from the PMT and hit the monopause (god help us all)

(my website link);

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yes something is going on, Mother Earth is fighting back and she doesn't play fair, then why should she, the populace doesn't play fair.

The activity going on in the past 20 plus years is really scary and I think there is more to come, I don't need scientists or any one else to tell, I can see it for myself.

Thanks for the thread Misoir.

S&F

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What with Yellowstone acting up - now the largest Volcano on Earth is making it'self known according to this link.

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

new topics

top topics

join