It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Make Mainstream Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ahh, not this time. I'm a noob anyway, I don't think they let me play with all the cool ban toys.

That is why I am careful to not discount the truth of chemtrails. It isn't that I don't think they exist, I just know for certain that the vast majority of things in the sky are easily explainable.

I, myself have seen a few trails that were unexplainable. I am pretty sure I saw a scramjet tested on two occasions. And I was at a Krispy Kreme one Saturday morning when some type of unrecognizeable craft zoomed over and left a massive trial, stopped traffic and we all just stared.

Still, there are regular jetways in the sky, and with a little research you can see how they correspond to your location, and you will notice that all the trails follow the jetways. They are just condensation manipulated by pressure. Sometimes they drift after they are formed, and then a new jet comes along and makes a new one, and you get a series of lines. Sometimes an E-W jetway intersects a N-S jetway and you get a grid pattern. The vast majority of lines in the sky can be explained this way.

Maybe that doesn't explain them all, but it knocks out a very big chunk of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Chemtrails are real.

However, for the past 80 years, aviators and meteorologists have been calling them contrails.

Different name. Same thing.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Essan because: typo

Are you really that stupid?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

YOU continue to be misinformed (as is the author of that YouTube video....he read into the Newseek "article"..well, it's not even an article, really...more of a "blurb"...).

He (YT) inferred a great deal, and added his own interpretation. Everything in that is still just one of the several ideas being suggested and studied.

BTW...sulphur?? First, do you even understand that IF sulphur was "sprayed", in the amounts they are talking about....you would not see it??!

Second....what color do you normally associate with sulphur?? Do you think it's white?? Because, contrails are WHITE!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join