It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my cell phone listening ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by fatdeeman

You have no idea what so ever. It is well known the gbi used the cell phones of the mafia peopel to listen to them.

Also when people go into top secret meetings in usa, they have to leave there cell phones behind, lol. Do you get it, congressmen and women have to leave behind there mobiles if they go into a secret meeting. Thats a fact.

lol, its really a weapon.

Unbelievable.

But we are talking about this one isolated case where you think the government is listening in to some average everyday guy and would for some reason display the fact that they are listening in by having it written across the phone screen?

Seriously if this was the case do you not think it would defeat the object slightly?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Like i was nearly run over again yesterday for the countless time recently, but i never told my family, but my family know.

Then you ignorant people come on here saying that they do not monitor people.
edit on 2/4/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

So your parents are monitoring you via satellite? I really don't get what you mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You do realise that most mobile phones these days have voice recording ability? I would guess any top knobs being asked to leave phones out of meeting rooms would be to do with this function.That & probably past occasions when some tool hasnt turned the ringer silent(theres always 1 in a roomfull

)

Also,whats the biggie that you have a family member seen you nearly get cleaned up ??
Cheers
fotsyfots

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Yeah that sounds about right. You should never, ever, under any circumstances trust a UPS man. I refer to them as the United Pet Squishers because they ran over like six of our neighborhood pets.

It's clearly a conspiracy to stop the overpopulation of domesticated cats and dogs.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here's a trick that I used when I thought I was being spied on by my cell phone.
I put my cell phone on the coffee table and when right after I saw not only the UPS truck go by, but also a Fed Ex truck I told my girlfriend that she wasn't getting a birthday present this year.
As typical, she screamed, yelled, and carried on so loudly and for so long that the cell phone actually shut off completely! There hasn't been any suspicious cell phone listening since! That, and I haven't seen any Fed Ex trucks or UPS trucks since. No longer are those pesky black helicopters annoying me either. And it's so nice that I haven't seen any mutilated cows for awhile.
I did however receive a fruit basket with a sympathy card. Probably from the people who listened in on me using my cell phone.
Everything else is normal. It worked great!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There are actually times that I wish they would listen on me. The things I talk about sometimes... hahahaha! If they listened once, they would probably just think I was insane and would never listen again, lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

US citizens were warned of this prior to the Olympic games being held in China, and asked to turn off their phones at night by removing the battery. Theres probably atleast a few threads about it on here. Yes it is possible.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
yeah im thinking it was on the service end it happend bolth times in skechy areas

top topics

<< 1   >>

join