It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

big event 22 days out...time will tell..Shaun? the premise of this event is that a comet(heavenly body) will interfear with the earths gravity causing the events that you rule out to all but a heavenly body interfearing to cause said events on the large scale and quite momentarily catastrophic...like I said ... time will tell

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

I had a half vison or a half dream I am not sure which it was of a comet streaking across the sky. Upon waking I was still in a half dream state I saw a comet with a tail hurtling towards earth. Of course I knew it was not real and I went back to sleep. I do not hallucinate but sometimes I have this half dream like state where I see flashes of images sometimes they come true. I doubt anything is going to happen March 15 because I think we would be feeling some type of effects now. If it happens it happens. Something this big can't be stopped. This whole pole shift thing may be something that has been happening for years slowly and not such a big deal.
I heard somewhere that a pole shift can happen over a period of 500 years or more.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

"Dream on! Dream untill your dreams come true...." I have never had a dream where I was rich but I dreamt I lost my hair....yep that one came true over the next 29yrs.....poleshifts immediately or over time? none of us were there to tell about it now,so, who knows for SURE

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Our thoughts obviously go out to those people in New Zealand suffering from the earthquake. Not a good place to be in the event of any risk factor. We would obviously look for signs from the 6th March onwards but there would have to be a number of them occurring one after the other to be convincing. Never-the-less another item like that would start to cause concern.

While I have plans to buy in tins of fruit for Solar Flares next year, as those are fairly scientifically proven, I have no such plans for pole shifts. The recent X2.2 flare had no effect!

Something will happen but I don't think that it will be earth shattering.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread... But it's highly likely that it was just a prank call.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already on the many threads discussing the topic of Dave 'Epazuti...' Anyway, you may already be aware that Epizuti is a phonetic reference to the word "epizootic," which refers to a sickness or a disease.

Epizootic definition

'epizootic' in the medical dictionary

epizootic
[ep′izō•ot′ik]
a disease or condition that occurs at about the same time in many individuals of the same species in a geographic area.

~also~

In epizoology, an epizootic (from Greek epi- upon + zoion animal) is a disease that appears as new cases in a given animal population, during a given period, at a rate that substantially exceeds what is "expected" based on recent experience (i.e. a sharp elevation in the incidence rate). Epidemic is the analogous term applied to human populations.

The name 'Epazuti' was likely chosen for a reason, and the info 'injected' into the populace under that name was to infiltrate and infect those that heard it with a fear, and an urgency to share that fear (like a disease). It was then supposed to permeate via shared paranoia across the conspiratorial collective.

Having chosen to emulate an 'epizootic' also dehumanizes the victims by paralleling them with animals (given it's a veterinary term), and portrays our world as a zoo. This highlights the source of this 'mind disease' as being those that see themselves as outside, or beyond this zoo we all live in...i.e. the illuminati, ot TPTB. And as always, it was hidden in plain sight.

edit on 23-2-2011 by WaveFactor64 because: clarification and linking issues

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WaveFactor64

Excellent work here. Now all we need is the motive? Is it vindictive, a test, or are they selling something? Usually (in the case of the BBC) it's used to collect names and to rank people.

Unfortunately I have a slightly materialistic view forced upon me by a lack of belief. Reality prevails, it has size mass and structure, it requires momentum to overcome inertia. It makes me practical, especially if that saves money. If the numbers don't add up then eventually it gets trashed. That doesn't leave much room for the illuminati.

But lets not be too hard on these people as they have entertained us (as clowns). It's been an exciting serial - certainly better than Coronation Street at £145/year for the TV license fee. A lottery worth losing, and beside the website made lots of revenue on the advertising.

It's also a well organised diversion away from something else. Does the illuminati have anything planned for the 15th March?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

Well, possibly the 15th, however my guess is March 22 which is the Skull and Bones 'not so secret number' (322) - though they're not technically illuminati, but close enough.

Also 3/22 is the next tipping point in Timewave Zero. I'm not a believer in the 3/15 pole shift idea, however I do regard the possibility of some major events occurring around Nov. 6 as intriguing enough to take seriously...Oct. 28 (The D4rk Kn1ght), November 6-11, and Dec. 2 are dates to watch in my opinion.

But I do agree, this March 15 pole shift issue does seem to be a diversion...from what, who knows?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It doesn't look like the illiminati. If they have planning it seems to be long term and slow.

The most interesting feature here is the timing. The tradition is to predict the end of the world (1975 in the case of the Jehovah's Witnesses) and then when it doesn't happen you say "We didn't predict it", or give a later date. Here we see a prediction of the end of the world in 2012 and then some one has moved it forward to March 2011, "Sorry guys we got it wrong it's going to happen sooner than expected". That's very odd and rather points to events pre-empting a disaster. Will we say that the Mayans got their calendar wrong?

While I could suggest an announcement, it wouldn't account for the FEMA blankets and increased fuel requirements. I think that 'Pole Shift' is being used to refer to 2012 (as a traceable term and the date of the circumstances) and that 15th March would see some kind of statement to explain unusual activity (which would become more visible), and to reduce the alarm that such activity might create. So, I'm suggesting sitings of a visual nature seen in the sky or in space. Seeing these would tend to imply hostile or dangerous conditions, hence some form of calming statement from the White House "They are friendly".

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

there was an x28 in in 2003 that was responsible for blackouts later they upgraded that storm to an x45 so we now have something to compair...this solar storm thing for 2012 isnt backed by all of the scientific community. Ifact few think it will be a strong Maxim period, the rest of the community thinks it will be a mild period...I know I dont know a thing about it. Sunscreen and vodka will be my weapons.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WaveFactor64

I had the Timewave program on my computor untill watkins math produced no results...I think a lot people were dissapointed by the timewave...its evidence that knowbody can predict anything..... The Maya Calender now maybe those people were on to something. Only time will tell but I'm not getting wrapped around the axle over it. Too much life to be lived aver the next year and whatever. Too much Life to be lived.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

The timewave program was an idea that this guy had while he was under the influence of drugs. He calibrated the program on past disasters so that these would also align with 2012. He adjusted that calibration several times. As 15th March is off the wall it's no surprise if it doesn't tie in because he wouldn't have known to calibrate it to produce that result before the date was announced.

Firstly in all probability nothing will happen on the 15th March. As I have said I would expect an announcement of some kind.

Secondly, as a result of analysis I would like to describe a scenario that has emerged from my investigation of the illuminati.

SCENARIO
~~~~~~~
That a brown dwarf companion star exists and is in an elliptical orbit with the sun such as to come into range of the sun. That this brown dwarf is effectively a gas giant that is not illuminated. The WISE telescope would have spotted it from infrared and possibly the UK telescope in Hawaii.

I suggest that as it comes within range of the sun, a corona mass ejection of plasma would be drawn to it by gravity. That on contact the brown dwarf would become ignited by the hot plasma to become a red dwarf and thus a second sun in the sky.

Due to increased light intensity and the prospect of illuminated nights, the pineal gland in our brains, would act like a bipolar switch to switch the brain from it's normal 'one sun' mode into a 'two sun' mode resulting in a continuous waking state for 24 hours a day, with perhaps twice the intelligence.

That the gravitation field of the brown dwarf would be sufficient to cause a geographical polar shift with moderate disaster potential as previously described.

That the reaction of the pineal gland would be a product of evolution, a previous adaptation having seen this occurrence a number of times previously. The increased intelligence and constant vigilance is what would enable the race to survive the mild disasters that would occur as a consequence.

That the polar shift would be such as to move the USA into a colder climatic region.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So imagine a group like the illuminati having sufficient information from a previous occurrence to know that the human brain has a second state in which it's performance capability is doubled. That the trigger for this would be exactly what we see used for the SAD devices. That the increased incidence of SAD (seasonal depression) could also be an adaptation triggered by precursors to the possible appearance of a second sun.

Such a group might already have such devices and it would make them superior to the rest of us. So there is some possibility that a story like this might be suggested in order to have people examine these possibilities. This could be the motive.

The idea that a gas giant could be ignited was suggested by the military plans to send a neutron bomb to Jupiter and detonate it to ignite that planet into a second sun if the earth was to suffer from an ice age. If was also suggested in the movie 2010 a space odyssey. It's not clear if Arthur C Clark suggested that, but his films were about evolution. Further more this particular gas giant would be a number of time bigger than Jupiter and it's ignition would certainly produce the light intensity that the SAD units seem to be designed to produce.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I should add here that the expectation is that as the newly ignited red dwarf moved in it's orbit into the deep cold of space it would tend to become extinguished by the deep cold and would once again become a brown dwarf.

The interesting nature of such a speculative theory is that it suggests that the mythical illuminati would have certain features that might be looked for and detected. That some scientists might not sleep at night. That certain rich families might have lighting in their homes that would appear unusually bright to the rest of us. This light would be detected via the ears not the eyes as the ear canal offers easier access to the pineal gland at the back of the brain. You might therefore expect to see hair styles in which the ears are uncovered.

A pole shift being an environmental factor that would occur quite often in evolutionary terms does have the potential to develop survivors that have adapted to it. This would include animals as well as people. The Jehovah's Witness view of their perfected garden of eden world is a picture that is only missing a second sun. Russell who invented the bible students was himself a Freemason and did include some of his beliefs within this group. If animals also become twice as smart they would tend to become less hostile and might co-exist for a time, in a moderately tame state.

This entire vision is then encapsulated within the term 'Pole Shift'. SAD requires more investigation. Their devices might be useful to all of us.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

Shawn you might go to someplace like viewzone.com and read up ,again, on the timewave. It was developed on the premice of chinese figures which cast like dice if you will could fore see a future. Those series of casts were put on a graph that graph started matching events of the past. The Timewave through matching the graph to events saw that time repeated its self and each block of graph would get shorter.So all of the experiance of time lived in an 11year cycle then gets lived in a 9mo.cycle. and so on untill nothing. That happens to be 12/21/2012. The issue nay sayers have with The Timewave is just like you said it. Those guys were on DRUDS. While I have stated that I threw out the timewave, a person might study Watkins Math and find what he found and his adjustments to the Tmewave. Also about the Dirty word DRUGS, check out what Grahm Hancock has to say about it at his site The Gram Hancock Website. Go to the video page and watch those videos and see what he has to say about the dirty word DRUGS and check out his demeanor. I can only dream I was so collecter as that guy. He also goes into the thought that through a paradigm shift that Polar magnetism will effect the brain much like you suggest,but different. And he goes on to suggest a person might use the PSYCH Drugs to do a Super 4th step,in AA talk ( he doesnt use those words) but to use them to reveal natures of our past that havent been worked out. He suggests that it may be harder for people struggling now to survive then. I will ask have you noticed now being familiar with solar storms that people get crazy during the storms? This is due to the effects of the Magnetosphere and how it all effects our brains which are very electromagnatic. Check out GRAHAM HANCOCK if you haven't. He is great to listen to, and fun also...keep the faith

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just noticed another thread on the Brown Dwarf possibility that was started by Human Alien:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay there are some weaknesses with my theory. Jupiter is a gas giant and it has not ignited. A Brown Dwarf could not be just ignited in the burning process that we are familiar with because that would require oxygen which if present would have been burnt off last time. The second possibility of gathering increased mass to cause fusion to occur, wouldn't work as it would not become extinguished on it's outward journey despite the deep cold of space. This unfortunately leaves the only remaining option....

That it would become illuminated by acquiring fuel directly from the Sun. Plasma would have to be ripped from the Sun and envelope the Brown Dwarf thus making it temporarily as bright as the Sun, until it moved out of range of the Sun.

That could only happen if the gravitation force between the Sun and a Brown Dwarf companion were very strong, and this only has two options:
A) If the two were very close to each other.
B) If the Brown Dwarf was very very massive.

Option B) is ruled out because if it was very massive it would have ignited and become a Red Dwarf. This leaves option A) the Sun and it's companion Brown Dwarf would have to come very close to each other.

How close is close? If it's close to the Sun then how far away is it from the Earth? If the assumption was that it would become visible as a second Sun was true, then it's gravity would be powerful enough to cause a pole shift, and if we came between it and the Sun we might catch some of that plasma pulled off by gravity.

The second sun concept is predicted by the bible as well as the possibility of scorching heat. However it's clear that the human race survived last time and that we would this time as well.

The suggestion I made of the USA moving into a polar region assumes a 90 degree movement. Therefore the movement is half as much and the acceleration and therefore speed could easily be half as much. It would be half as damaging as I suggested. The Brown Dwarf would represent a bigger hazard than a pole shift.

I don't expect to see this on the 15th March. As suggested you might see an announcement. Any neighbouring Aliens would be seeking refuge on our less doomed world.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Okay... today is the 7th March only 8 days to go.

There have been no obvious precursors the closest I could get was the UK testing it's flood responses:

Environment Minister Richard Benyon said: "More extreme weather and rising sea levels mean we have to be prepared to deal with the impact of a major flood.

"Exercise Watermark will be Britain's biggest ever emergency exercise and provide a unique opportunity for us to test our responses."

There is some sense of preparation but it's only just above the normal background noise.

The x-rays from a brown dwarf would be occasional flaring and most of that would be absorbed by the atmosphere. Any damage would tend to be corrected by the continuous infra red from such an object. The tendency would be to expect increased heat not reduced heat so the FEMA blankets don't make sense only a pole shift would factor in here. It still seems very unlikely.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
My mistake I also discovered this: The Kilauea Volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii has erupted.

from same website BBC News at: www.bbc.co.uk...

again this doesn't look that significant but it does come fairly close to the New Zealand earthquake. My geography is not that good, perhaps they are both on the pacific ring of fire?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hey Mod, can we call this one a hoax yet, Dow isnt plummeting suggesting elite investers heading for their bunkers..all is just the norm....ok, ok, its not the 15th yet

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Can you check something that I was looking at that confused the hell out of me at the end of the video? It alex jones' web site info wars, which I'm sure you know about. It's the video right on the front page of the new 9/11 helicopter footage. It's about 17-18 minutes in length but something wasn't sitting well with me while watching it. The damn thing is in fast forward but leads you to believe that its not by an audio track that is perfectly slow and steady. I picked up on it towards the end when the water caught my eye. It's obviously in fastforward because, well, you can see the damn water moving so fast, that it cant be denied, yet its the main video being pushed right at this second on info wars.

further more I went to try and contact someone from that site by registering and using a few different emails that I have, all came back with the same error message. It said that my system had blocked messaging. I check it over and over again, even sending emails to friend and asking them to reply to make sure it wasnt on my side that the problem was. It seems as if his sight has been, either temporarily blocked from gaining and more of a following, or that sight has been completely taken over, and they are posting fake videos as a diversion, blocking registrations, and making it seem like the information is coming from someone on our side! (we think).

I then went on you tube, to try to contact his page there but again was unable to post a comment, send a message, or find any way to contact anyone from his team without using info wars, that has been blocked anyway.

Please check over me and get back to me if I'm just being paranoid. possible info wars spreading false "leak devoted information"

Sorry for putting it here but I haven’t reached my 20 yet and needed to spread this.

There is so many big shi* going on that soooooo many smaller things are slipping right through and is misleading everyone in the wrong direction.

To me that video is undeniable proof that someone or some group is trying to hide things from us, but this they were carless and missed something obvious while mixing that regualr speed audio track with a video that is in fast forward. At least towards the end when the helicopter landed on a nearby roof.

Keep going!

**UPDATE**

OMG. OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG....... I just went back to check on it again! The whole aduio track that was there, ( I swear to God), has been totally taken out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry for the sloppy first message. I was writting it as fast as I could. I hope you or someone else got it in time. I dont know maybe the fact that I saw what I saw can lead someone to find what has been hidden because that video has been messed with, using a not so good intention behind, caught their mistake, and fixed it so fast that it was gone before I clicked the video again. 10 minutes max had only passed from the first time I saw it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The dow isnt to be trusted anymore. They took out all the bankrupt companies to pad the report. Using the same companies from two years ago that went bankrupt it wouldnt be at 12,000 - it would be at 6,000 and the GOV has just ordered 1 billion dollars in freeze dried or dehidrated food or something like that.

TPTB wouldnt just let you see out in the open. It would cause riots. Some are calling for us to buy 6 months worth of food and start storing it now because the food prices are about to get outragouse along with the gas. Prices that we would never had believed would come, but it's all related to the wars and our dollar getting pushed out as the world currency (also somthing along those lines)

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89 >>

join