It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by canadabcpg

look back in this thread i heard it my husband heard it and my best friend heard it and another member on here heard it but we didn't hear what Dave heard we heard a male caller talking about warning us of a pole shift and
a cover up false leak of a pole # by dhs

oh i didn't know that, any links to it

and that was January 28th alex jones?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
well alex said something

dont know if said anything about the call
but something made him want to do this show

edit on 7-2-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg

that is my youtube - pgbcca1

* in that video before i move to the coast to coast am show i say this might not be related and its just a theory because even in daves latest video he says its March 7th....its Feb 7th so i could understand if the guy makes a mistake...my theory is basically he made a mistake on dates but i cant verify that...its only a theory

Are you saying he could've been mistaking Jan 28th for another day in January? Because surely you're not sayin he could've mistaken it for Feb 3rd, right?

Besides, he goes into great detail as to WHY it was Jan 28th because he recalled what he and his wife were doing the following day, Saturday. (I thought he was gay? Nevermind.....)

But you're giving him too much leeway.
You're talking about being confused about something happening the night before verses something that happened a week ago.

"WeatherModification lady" was on Feb 3rd.
"PoleShift lady" according to Dave, was on Jan 28th.
Dave made his 'plea' on Feb 4th.

Plus, there's no mention of a pole shift on the 3rd anyway.

So if by chance he IS confused between 'yesterday' and 'last week' and.....a 'pole shift' -vs- 'weather modification' then.....we really shouldn't be giving him the time of day then.

* the coast to coast am show, George asks that was you....referring to the girl also calling into the show that morning when he was a guest on alex jones and the girl acknowledges him doesnt she?

Sorta. Listen to it again.
Scenario #1 - if it was her then clearly she realizes she might get caught (being live on-air) by someone whose paying attention that she used two different names. So she probably didn't want to stay on that question too long and glossed over it quickly

Scenario #2 - it wasn't her but rather her cohort who collectively were on a mission that day to get that 'revelation' broadcasted.

But, let's not get too hung up about that anyway. It's a non-issue seeing that document could be obtained by anyone at anytime. It's no big deal. If it was, it won't still be available (and this is how rumors get started)

* david pointing to alex jones jan 28th audio, you're actually saying is real but it was edited out yet that doesn't explain how people who record the live feed didn't catch it? or the hundreds of thousands who listen to it live...did you hear it?
edit on 7-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

I don't 'do' Alex Jones so no, I did not hear it however.............

That's my point!!!
If ANYONE heard it live, on January 28th, there would've been a thread made under 'breaking news' within 5 minutes of hearing it.
Hundreds of ATSers are Alex Jones fans so....the fact that there WASN'T any mention of that, the DAY it allegedly aired......coupled with the fact that it is NOT in the audio archive, pretty much concludes: it simply didn't take place.

This is a Psych-OP. That is my final answer

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by canadabcpg
that is my youtube - pgbcca1

* in that video before i move to the coast to coast am show i say this might not be related and its just a theory because even in daves latest video he says its March 7th....its Feb 7th so i could understand if the guy makes a mistake...my theory is basically he made a mistake on dates but i cant verify that...its only a theory

Are you saying it could've been mistaking Jan 28th for another day in January? Because surely you're not sayin it could've mistaken it for Feb 3rd, right?

Besides, he goes into great detail as to WHY it was Jan 28th because he recalled what he and his wife were doing the following day, Saturday. (I thought he was gay? Nevermind.....)

But you're giving him too much leeway.
You're talking about being confused about something happening the night before verses something that happened a week ago.

"WeatherModification lady" was on Feb 3rd.
"PoleShift lady" according to Dave, was on Jan 28th.
Dave made his 'plea' on Feb 4th.

Plus, there's no mention of a pole shift on the 3rd anyway.

So if by chance he IS confused between 'yesterday' and 'last week' and.....a 'pole shift' -vs- 'weather modification' then.....we really shouldn't be giving him the time of day then.

* the coast to coast am show, George asks that was you....referring to the girl also calling into the show that morning when he was a guest on alex jones and the girl acknowledges him doesnt she?

Sorta. Listen to it again.
Scenario #1 - if it was her then clearly she realizes she might get caught (being live on-air) by someone whose paying attention that she used two different names. So she probably didn't want to stay on that question too long and glossed over it quickly

Scenario #2 - it wasn't her but rather her cohort who collectively were on a mission that day to get that 'revelation' broadcasted.

But, let's not get too hung up about that anyway. It's a non-issue seeing that document could be obtained by anyone at anytime. It's no big deal. If it was, it won't still be available (and this is how rumors get started)

* david pointing to alex jones jan 28th audio, you're actually saying is real but it was edited out yet that doesn't explain how people who record the live feed didn't catch it? or the hundreds of thousands who listen to it live...did you hear it?

I don't 'do' Alex Jones so no, I did not hear it however.............

That's my point!!!
If ANYONE heard it live, on January 28th, there would've been a thread made under 'breaking news' within 5 minutes of hearing it.
Hundreds of ATSers are Alex Jones fans so....the fact that there WASN'T any mention of that, the DAY it allegedly aired......coupled with the fact that it is NOT in the audio archive, pretty much concludes: it simply didn't take place.

This is a Psych-OP. That is my final answer

Yep i agree i'm giving too much lee-way, i'm trying to fill in the blanks for the story that doesn't corroborate...and so are many others on youtube so this continues to perpetuate and take on a life of its own

I dont know if its a psyop, whats the purpose of doing that...i think its paranoid people coming up with theories and riding the coat tail of those theories with no facts to back it up and whole thing takes a life of its own...like him being arrested that rumor came from a fake youtube account claiming to be related and now everyone spreads he's been arrested (He even talks about this in his latest video)

and i found a new video, i think this guy sums up the situation well

LASTLY about march 15th, i dont know but i'll prepare anyway because i'm paranoid

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
the caller i heard said mid march he didnt stress march fifteenth i think that is just the time frame that things are going to get very bad it will not begin and end in one day

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

thanks for posting that much needed

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I had to skip to the end, sorry.. the obvious question is: Is there any backing evidence to what the caller stated in the show initally? I have read and seen many things on the web. Perhaps it would be easier to support the idea or theory from somewhere else on the internet, rather than flooding Yotube with searches.

edit: i watched his video, he seems genuinely concerned with the information, however, I am deeply concerned by hearing the Imperial March played as an outro.

Edited for caps, why am I so manic?
edit on 8-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
March stuff thats not related to David aka sweaty guy, maybe this belongs in predictions but i'll put it in here anyway since March is mentioned

Joseph tittel he's a psychic thinks something might happen in March, spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...
not sure how much credence people give psychics, weird coincidence anyway

Joseph gave 74 predictions for 2011....#21 is

#21 Arkansas kept coming up as a very significant state. Something huge will happen here, possibly weather related. The number 3 came up as did the month of March. I’m not sure if either of those are connected to the same event or not.

Significant dates

The number 18 and 22 keep coming to me. Possibly October 18.
January 15th
March 3rd & 22nd

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
here is the buzz about march that iis at glp could be our poleshift

Object 2000 PN9 and planet earth are going to be EXTREMELY close on March 15, 2011 ! Pole shift, planetary catastrophe.. just an asteroid passing very close on that day by "accident"? Is object 2000 PN9.. the "nibiru" star that I saw and recorded last week? Is it the star like object people are seeing?
link
edit on 7-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
here is the buzz about march that iis at glp could be our poleshift

Object 2000 PN9 and planet earth are going to be EXTREMELY close on March 15, 2011 ! Pole shift, planetary catastrophe.. just an asteroid passing very close on that day by "accident"? Is object 2000 PN9.. the "nibiru" star that I saw and recorded last week? Is it the star like object people are seeing?
link
edit on 7-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

okay here's a theory......just a theory....using my imagination this is bull# but here goes

say object 2009 pn9 will be close to earth but wont actually hit it and this whole weather modification stuff mentioned will be used to cause destruction but the blame would be placed on the object that was close to earth....and this ties in with all the fema blankets and clothing and stuff being prepared....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
taken from glp this doesn't

Is everyone aware of what they are looking at on the Orbital Diagram? The date this is closest to the earth is on March 11th when it is 0.117 AU from earth. On March 14th it is 0.13 AUs or 0.130 AUs and on March 15th the earth distance it is 0.139 AUs. So although very close, the danger appears to be on March 11th, the date of the closest distance in reference to earth. Please go here. And scroll down the page to Recent & Upcoming Earth-asteroid encounters: [link to www.spaceweather.com] When you look at this on Spaceweather.com you see that on March 10th the asteroid has a Miss Distance of 45.5 LD. Now look above at February 4th at 2011 CQ1 and you will see the asteroid that barely missed us at 0.03 LD (0.0029 AU). This object had a Mag. of 32.0 and it's size was 2 m. Now take a look again at 2000 PN9, the upcoming object, 2000 PN9 which has a mag. of 16.1 and a size of 2.6 km. We never had any idea that 2011 CQ1 was that close to earth...most of all we didn't see or feel a thing. Today 2011 CQ1 is 0.0060 AU from earth, not much farther away than it was on the 4th. Do you see anything happening, other than a solar wind stream that earth is exiting from? Added info (from beneath the Spaceweather chart): LD means "Lunar Distance." 1 LD = 384,401 km, the distance between Earth and the Moon. 1 LD also equals 0.00256 AU. MAG is the visual magnitude of the asteroid on the date of closest approach. Don't bother trying to get exact calcultions to compare the LDs to AUs. Scientists us programs that take the numbers out much farther than what you see above and then they often round up with the smaller numbers as you can see in this chart. [link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov] If you must, you will see that 2011CQ1 was even closer than 0.03 LD.
look good and could be why something will happen

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i don't know but i can tell you i sure as hell will not be in a coastal city around millions of people in march! first the caller then the mis inform op playing out with David then the meeting of the worlds ambassadors then the presidential
alert system and now i find out that an asteroid is going to do a really really close flyby of earth on march 11th That
is enough for me something major is going to go down

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

I can't believe I'm actually getting in on this, but here it goes...

It's interesting that you quote that, because it actually refutes the "this isn't looking good" idea. 2000 PN9 will be 17.5 million km from the earth on March 10 (its closest point). Granted, its estimated size is 1.6 - 3.6 km, but that doesn't matter...the moon is a lot larger than that and a lot closer. I don't think 2000 PN9 would work either as an ELE or a scape-goat for some manmade disaster.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The explanation given is based on a close pass of comet Elenin that is expected in mid-March (a trajectory of the comet's path is provided in relationship to Earth, the Sun, the ecliptic, and the calendar). Comet Elenin is approaching from our south and is due to pass through the ecliptic (from south to north) on or around March 3, 2011. Almost two weeks later, on or about March 15, 2011, comet Elenin will be in alignment with both Earth and the Sun at the ecliptic. The close proximity of comet Elenin to the Earth while the comet is in alignment with the Sun and the Earth will cause the Earth's south pole to align with the comet's north pole and this will cause a very large shift of the Earth's axis. The explanation given on the video also ties in comet Elenin having caused the 8.8 magnitude Chilean earthquake that happened at a similar time last year (Feb. 27, 2010) and DID cause a small shift in the Earth's axis of 3 degrees. Scientists agree that such a shift in the Earth's axis DID indeed occur and it happened as a consequence of the Chilean earthquake. The perihelion (point closest to the Sun) of comet Elenin is September 9, 2011. However, the comet makes its closest approach to Earth on or about March 15, 2011. This closest approach to Earth occurs at the same time the comet is in alignment with both the Sun and the Earth at the ecliptic. Is the NEO (near earth object) 2000 PN9 that is predicted to pass within 0.118 AU (astronomical units) of Earth around March 15th actually comet Elenin? Are asteroid NEO 2000 PN9 (expected to be closest to Earth March 15, 2011) and comet Elenin (also expected to be closest to Earth on or about March 15, 2011) one and the same thing?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Again, this thread is going nowhere. Let's get back to basics and start confronting the government about FEMA, the renewal of the patriot act yesterday without any media coverage, the net neutrality bill about to censor us online, homeland security giving elementary school presentations to 4th graders then asking if their folks smoke marijuana, HAARP, the continuation of the digging of government underground bunkers in Denver, Hillary calling all ambassadors for a huge meeting, TSA, I mean come on people let's organize and go after the government and leave alex jones alone. we are going to allow the government to take away our freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms, they are poisoning our air, food, water, medications, all this stuff and your website threads are covering old men talking about a mystery caller. Enough!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Been following this and the other "Dave" threads so I searched Google for David Beach and on page 3 came across a Poleshift ning site. Took a look at the cache and found David Beach along with a photo and his address which is GA USA, that's Georgia I believe. David was interested in survival.

The Poleshift Ning is here in cache form as it appeared on 24th of January.

David Beach Earth Changes And The Pole Shift

There's a photo and some replies to messages

"Single, retired guy here seeking survivalist resources. Thank you. Jan 4"

Several quotes from David's page, have edited the names of the other people out with ******

From January 10

David Beach replied to ******* discussion 'Last Trimester Event Timeline' I'm not waiting around for this, I am zeroing in on a safe place! So far I've researched New Mexico, Colorado and Montana west of the Continental Divide. I'm alone so I could relocate any time this or next week. Also studying how to survive living o…

Looks like David was getting ready to walk out and find himself a safe place.

From January 10

David Beach replied to ********* discussion '**** Talk Chat for January 15, 2011' Thank you ***** and *****! No one has addressed this, I hope it is a appropriate question. As I learn more and more about what's coming, my dreams have become more vivid and I feel the more love I try to put out in the world, the more I feel I'm u…

From January 16;

David Beach added a blog post Internet Cover Up "403 error" Forbidden Page For the past two days I have searched the net and encountered several "403 error" Forbidden Page. I don't have the links now, but my searches have mostly been on the earth changes, climate, pole shift, and New World Order. Is it just me, or have man…

Interestingly he wrote 1 blog entitled:

"NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift!"

Posted on January 9, 2011 at 10:00pm

He posted this to a Facebook page entitled - NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift!

Magnetic Polar Caps Shifting - Finally Mainstream Waking Up www.youtube.com The Tampa Tribune : Shift of Earth's magnetic north pole affects Tampa airport TAMPA - Scientists say the magnetic north pole is moving toward Russia and the fallout has reached -- of all places -- Tampa International Airport. The airport has closed its primary runway until Jan. 13 to repaint

Posted on January 9th it pre dates the supposed caller he heard on the AJ show yet he has never mentioned it and
this earth shattering news is delivered by a "NBC-TV Affiliate" (David Beach) to the Facebook page of Bill Ryan Project Camelot.

Magnetic Polar Caps Shifting!

Yet, Pre January 9th there are plenty of sites detailing the Tampa airport closure and re designation and Human_Alien made a thread here on ATS so the only thing that set it apart was the Beach title - NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift!

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport,

NBC-TV Affiliate didn't get much of a response.

The facts are - Beach knew about the Magnetic Pole Shift before January 28th, he was making plans to walk out, guy was searching NWO, pole shifts, survival and admitted to having vivid dreams, posted about pole shift on his own blog and to Project Camelot Facebook.

So, why would a caller to the Alex Jones show spook him so much that he needed to confront Jones. He already knew it was happening.

Seems to me Beach has got conspiracy fever or is after his 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Good video, excellent points made. I think there are some strange things going on that our government is not telling the public though. But we need to get back to basics and hammer the government about FEMA, HAARP, the Net Neutrality Bill to censor us online, TSA, and on and on because it was wrong to destroy that old guy. He said people made fake youtube channels and blew everything out of purportion. Has everyone gone crazy or is this some organized effort to lead us alternative media guys this direction or that direction to keep us from uncovering the truth? Personally I don't think this old guy was being dishonest. And I think every website who said he was arrested by the feds should remove that. But we need to have the guts to use our alternative media to go after the government because they are not serving us anymore. Life in America is going third world man. That's all I'm saying, we neeed to stand up to the corruption that alex jones talks about every day. and stop attacking each other. good day

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutman

More on this guy? Why? Why is he so important?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Video has been "removed by user"?

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join