It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
this www.divulgence.net... is a very informative site thankyou for letting us know about it

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I have listened to most of the audio on the Jan 28,2011 podcast so far no callers. I am going to finish listening to it when I am off the phone.

I already listened to it too - there is no caller and there are no "missing minutes" from the 3 hour program.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm curious. Are these two videos supposed to be of the same guy?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Because they sound nothing alike.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

go here republicresource.wordpress.com... this is the video i am talking about not the viral one dummies go

I know you are pretty new here, and I have been following this thread - and even helped you a bit... but there is no call for this. This will get you banned if you continue the name calling and slander.

OT - We know about the video, and everyone thinks this is the same guy...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The guy with the hat on sounds more scruffy than the other guy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
wow i leave ats for a few days and bam! tshtf lol
wht happend to glp and there is a pole shift comming

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

that is the same guy

i've been subbed to the guy on youtube for awhile i remember him posting that video but i didn't download it in time

same hat as video i posted also

they sound different because one video is direct download from youtube the other is some guy recording the footage with a camera and david is also outside

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
who is tht guy lol? and wht does he have to do with a pole shift in march

link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Human_Alien

they are not the same person lol did you read the comments after that
huirry go to the other thread about this there are no debunkers or haters there
your slipping, hurry go look www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Human_Alien

we know that they are the same but you are confused
we foiund on a different site called we the people or something
someone else but it shows davids
face you have to click the link below the vid to find the other guy!

This is why this thread cannot be taken seriously. OP argues whatever he wants whenever he wants to. He clearly doesn't know what's what.

I've left him alone for 30 minutes and he still uses my name in his posts.
He is looking for this to be true. He wants it! He's not after the truth because gawd knows, we have presented the truth. But OP wants to twist and turn and create and contort everything until he makes this true.

Dave had two YouTube accounts. He is a phony.
There is no female caller.
GLP may or may not be in on this.
This is obviously a well orchestrate hoax that was geared toward conspiracy sites.
OP took it hook line and sinker and wasn't after the truth. He wanted to make this true which is the most disturbing fact we've gotten from this whole hoax!

link   
reply to post by matrix12

sorry matrix but the annunaki hijacked the thread, then they insisted on bringing some planet X guy along but we said no coz as usual he'd ruin the party, so they resorted back to whipping out their pole shift again. Bloody ET's and that continuous shared feeling somethings going on, next thing you know birds will be dropping out of the sky and yellowstone will be grumbling....Sigh....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Same guy.

So, what is your take on the thread? Ideas? Thoughts? What are your perceptions of the days to come?

edit on 2/5/2011 by kroms33 because: Edit to remove my silly comments... sorry WraithXV

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Jophiel, You can be sure if I had called the AJ show in Jan 2007 and told that there were 2 nukes unloaded in Alaska to go off in Washington Grove Maryland, on a Trash Train, 8 miles from the White House, everyone would have thought I was nuts, but it happened and you will not find one word of it anywhere on the internet. The real crazy part is that I was the only one to go to jail. The people involved in this plot are still free and in the US and the FBI has never touched them. Sounds like a False Flag the more I look back on it.
I really do not think they can put an exact date on a pole shift, magnetic or physical, but a major HAARP quake yes, right in the heart of the USA. New Madrid. And as your thread "HAARP the Truth" shows they can do it.
Well, because my ranting to everyone I knew, no nukes went off in Washington, and if we make enough noise there will not be a quake on March 15. I just really worry about David and his wife, I just hope that through all the talk about it that they will be released. The public voice is more powerful than any government lie.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Thanks for your help friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MediaMonkey

lol did i miss the biggest hoax in human history
glp is gonzo and they have some funky message now
plus when you look for glp down on the net you get all of this sweaty guy webpages
and has anyone
seen the weather ! it is like a winter wanderland from hell out there

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok - I gotta say, I am not going to put anymore time and effort into this thread.

March 15th pole shift... got it.

At least I will be able to see "Battle for LA" - about an alien invasion of earth... then the pole shift can happen... I will miss not being able to see the last Harry Potter movie and the Hobbit... but oh well... perhaps TPTB can put this pole shift on hold so that Hollywood can do it's thing? Thanks!
Later.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
woah this sweaty guy thing is freaking everywhere! why are so many people talking bout this sweaty fat guy
is he the only one that herd alex talk to this chick talking about the pole shift
he couldnt have been the only
one lol ats would have been all over that

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Heh… It's been nutso the past 24 around these parts. I'm convinced this is a hoax
at this point. Pull up a stool Matrix, the next round is on me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

i need a beer after the weather i had to drive through
so has this amped consp been debunked because
all over the interwebs peeps are saying that the sweaty guy was arrested and stuff and that godlike pro had the proof
of what sweaty guy talked about is that true

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Somebody else said that if this particular call came in on the AJ show in question, ATS'rs would've
been all over it & I believe that. I don't know squat about GLP, but what I'm hearing
is it's some political thing between the owner & a former mod.
edit on 6-2-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

thts weird the other thread on this very topic is diffrent
how many alex fans are there on ats

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join