It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So the poles are going to shift and it's basically "going to hit the fan" so to speak...?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Try the next day.He claims to be not in the cont US so maybe to him it is the next day.

(do I have that right? go forward?)

link   
I didn't read through all of the posts but I wanted to point out that there is one woman in particular that apparently calls his show every day, sends them dozens of faxes per day, and she regularly gets through only to have Alex hang up on her - he says she calls in every day with a different name and a different story. This might be interesting but it should be taken with a grain of salt.

link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

I have the entire show commercials and all. There were no callers that day. He had loads of guests and didn't take calls. Maybe this guy has the wrong date? I have the all the shows from last week in MP3.

Are those independently recorded or are they the official released versions? The guy says that the call was deleted from the official release.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
S&F
I can't really add much to this since I know little about the pole #, I understand what a pole shift is and all, but, as far as knowing how to predict it etc.. I don't know, along with I am not able to tell who is making it up or not. If it is a pole shift and there's nothing we can do to stop it, there is no sense in worrying about it, other than being prepared in whatever way for whatever may happen.

Personally my gut is telling me there is not going to be a pole shift, however there were times my gut was telling me other things were about to happen and never did lol

Anyway, what's the worst that could happen? what's the most likely thing that will happen?, and what's the least that could happen? if such a thing is to happen

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by doktorschnabelvonrom

Each live show is recorded start to finish and is posted to newsgroups. That's where I get them. I went through it and there were no calls that day.

Filename: 01-28-2011_MP3_ALJ.mp3

General Information
---------------------------

Program title.............. Alex Jones Radio Show (RealAudio Unless Marked MP3)
Program type............... Application - Multimedia
Publisher.................. sterntuary
URL for more info.......... sterntuary.dyndns.org...

Disc/Image/File Information
---------------------------

Number of discs............ 1
Archive format............. RAR
Support Files.............. ---> NZB

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

I hope you are right.

Every once in a year, a story gives me the creeps. This is that story for this year and we're barely into the second month of it.

If it's a hoax, then may this man be damned.

But if it's for real, this guy is a hero.

Let us hope that this story came to us from that lady who calls in every day to prank Alex's show or whatever the hell she does it for and this guy just didn't know that it was her.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Facts we dio know
1)South Atlaantic magnetica anomally moving and or changing -Yes....
2)Earths own magnetosphere, fluctuating somewhat-Yes....
3)Frequency of large weather increasing lately?-Yes......
4)Vocanic activity, and earhquakes also on the uptick(barely describes reality but)-Yes
5)Earths wobble stopped?(i read the article,)-Maybe not confirmed quite yet...
(We need confirmation of above people.)
6)earth enterting spacial area of increased energy/ion cloud_yes
7)There is hair starting to stand up on my neck here guys....
help me out a little,
Other anomalies?
Ah! The very north pole is galloping towards Russai as well! as increasingly faster rate....gotta be #8
Is there evidence of this polar shift in motion?
I think well have to at least seriously consider it is part of the global changes occurring presently.
If the Earths WOBBLE stopped, say at the date given,bear with....wouldnt there be a change in the inertia of the whole shebang?
Like the wobble stops, but the earth doesnt all coe to a stable rotation at the same time, depending on the average mass density of segments of the earths mantle, whiich do vary for reasonss like heavyier strata compositions and overlying ocean depths etc.
If you imagine the earths cruct as a ball of not totally conglomerated material, held together really by the force of gravity....it is basically a fluid in very slow motion sort of.
With different parts of it having a drag effect of unequal proportions across the whole surface of the ball.
What would be natural following a change in rotational wobble than earth shifting and volcanos protesting the mass movement way down inside, which is really not exactly movement of material, as it is movement of stress factors.....
Any departure, however slight is bound to take on frieght train like charactaristics however slight the reactions may be.
The reent earthwquake swarms all over the globe, for instance, maybe a sign of this stress shift from the wobble stopping alone!
Perhaps it is insufficient change in momentum, but to us puny beings minor earth changes may be megantic.
I think it is putting disseparate pieces of evidence together for us, and collectively i think we could bunk or debunk the theory with some frantic googling and a bit of research.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sorry to not believe in things which there is no way to know either way.

Most of this sounds near-fantasy to me.

I am not criticizing anyone. I am just saying I will need some sort of decent reason to believe in it.

If you aren't prepared for a disaster yet than you need to be.
Disasters always happen, it's just a matter of when.

Just be prepared. That's all we can do.

And don't take things so seriously when people predict things.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I dont think it matters as this is all dependent on the person that called the Alex Jones show that day. And it seems that he did not take any calls that day. So this whole thing is just busted, and the guy in the vid is a liar.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by doktorschnabelvonrom

Exactly. There were no calls from listeners on the 28th. The only thing I can think of is he listened to the rebroadcast from the 27th before the live show started. I'll grab that show and listen.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
People. PLEASE stop and just think for a second.

Do you think if someone from the whitehouse was going to blow the whistle that he would call a RADIO show to release that information? The poles don't even change in one swift move either...

Alex had him edited out because it was just someone trying to get a laugh. I would have edited him out too.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

The lady (Natalie) called into Coast to Coast last night. She appears at 8 minutes and 47 seconds into the 3rd hour (streamlink MP3 download). She made a comment that there is a document outlining that all weather is modified by the government using Tesla coils developed in the 50's.

She said the document is located here (but it doesn't seem to exist)
cspc.gov...
edit on 4-2-2011 by BishopLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
People. PLEASE stop and just think for a second.

Do you think if someone from the whitehouse was going to blow the whistle that he would call a RADIO show to release that information? The poles don't even change in one swift move either...

Alex had him edited out because it was just someone trying to get a laugh. I would have edited him out too.

It wasnt edited out as there werent any calls that day.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So the audio didnt have the caller in it
im sure the man in the video said Fridays show
are we sure it wasn't edited ,i think, i am going to
message the guy in the video to get more info
and maybe try to contact a.j and get his input,if
that call turns out not to exist, then that's enough
for me , i will be back, going to see what i can dig
up.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
AJ
and Charlie Sheen
playing jokes on you guys again.
Pole shifts take a while to happen don't they?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I dont really listen to alex often, but sometimes he has something to say. I have always felt he was in bed with the people he was purported to be outing. Always thought of him as useful only in so far as trying to back track on the dis info.

Will seem irrelavent to many, but did anyone watch "The Office" last night? Im a fan, have seen many, and this one episode was off. i would love if someone would watch it with this thread in mind and tell me what they think.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The world will end on feb 2 2013. You heard it here.
edit on 4-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So this thread is essentially based on a hoaxed call.
Go back to infowars or prisonplanet please.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Do any of you guys remember the lady that called in to either AJ or Coast to Coast talking about how they were moving trucks around with a live virus in it, and that they were planning to let it loose on the populous. A month or so later we had the H1N1 pandemic. I can't seem to find the video, but remember it quite vividly. Anyone else remember this? She either timed it just right, or she knew something was up. If anyone remembers this and can post the audio, I'd like to hear it again. I will now go watch the vid presented in the OP!

Yea i remember that, I even told my coworkers and friends that there going to be some kind of pandemic and no one believed me and i was kind of skeptical also so i did not take it seriously but then few days later swine flu pandemic in capital letters on every channel, i was like wow that woman was right, so yes i do remember that woman, and i really wanna hear the audio of this woman reporting a coming pole shift

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join