It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
here are his posts in order

Please remove my ex-father in laws videos. His is in serious danger for only repeating the spoken words of another person. His youtube channel was deleted by youtube at the governments request. He is being held by the authorities for no crime. Please pray for him. He is a father, grandfather and former combat vet! Thank you.

No! He and my ex-mother in law only listened to the show and were afraid about what the caller said. When he couldn't find the call on the show's youtube he became worried and did his own video repeating her. Last night their door was busted down by the feds and U.S. Embassy people, they were dragged to jail because of youtube. He is not involved in any way and knows nothing about the woman other than her statements.

We cannot give out his name or the country they are in right now because we haven't heard any news from them in almost six hours. We are afraid for their lives and all we are asking of people is to remove the videos and pray. My ex-wife and son are not able to get any information other than the call she received at 2am from her mother. Just remove the damn videos before something very bad happens!

apparently the man david was taken to jail for what he tried to warn us about, and now they are requesting that they remove his videos
edit on 5-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

We need his name and last location to pray for him....but then again this could be more disinfo to make it all seem plausible. Cant be proven either way.....just conjecture and speculation.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
here are his posts in order

Please remove my ex-father in laws videos. His is in serious danger for only repeating the spoken words of another person. His youtube channel was deleted by youtube at the governments request. He is being held by the authorities for no crime. Please pray for him. He is a father, grandfather and former combat vet! Thank you.

No! He and my ex-mother in law only listened to the show and were afraid about what the caller said. When he couldn't find the call on the show's youtube he became worried and did his own video repeating her. Last night their door was busted down by the feds and U.S. Embassy people, they were dragged to jail because of youtube. He is not involved in any way and knows nothing about the woman other than her statements.

We cannot give out his name or the country they are in right now because we haven't heard any news from them in almost six hours. We are afraid for their lives and all we are asking of people is to remove the videos and pray. My ex-wife and son are not able to get any information other than the call she received at 2am from her mother. Just remove the damn videos before something very bad happens!

apperently the man david was taken to jail for what he tried to warn us about, and now his family is posting things and videos

You have to remember that anyone can say anything on youtube. Take it with a grain of salt until there is evidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Oh Jesus Christ. I am so sure that is true. This may be my last post here on ATS because I accidentally let it slip in front of my kids that Santa Claus isn't real. I fear Donner and Blitzen may come an abduct my family and I. If you hear nothing else from me you will know that my worst fears came to fruition.
edit on 5-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: no reason

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

atlasrevolution atlasrevolution (3 hours ago) Spam Marked as spam No! He and my ex-mother in law only listened to the show and were afraid about what the caller said. When he couldn't find the call on the show's youtube he became worried and did his own video repeating her. Last night their door was busted down by the feds and U.S. Embassy people, they were dragged to jail because of youtube. He is not involved in any way and knows nothing about the woman other than her statements.
I have been following and lurking in this thread for a bit... but now, this really busts the case open as a hoax and an attention getter.

I don't believe it. The video is already out there - people have seen it, even if it was true - there is nothing that removing the video would do. What is stated by the "in-law" simply and logically does not add up at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

and all of these people are in on it? i dont think so i think this is real.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by CosmicCitizen

and all of these people are in on it? i dont think so i think this is real.

You believe.

I don't.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
he wants the videos removed
he is scared for his inlaw's life
i'm not saying i totally believe it
however it is an interesting development
for sure

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

for sure

Convenient too.

You needed some new twist to make 40 pages into 50 pages, right?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

well it would help if we know how much of a shift (in degrees) that we would get....it would make a big difference on how to dress for the event if we ended up where the north pole is now or the current equator.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i sent the ''inlaw'' a email lets see if he responds .

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Come on

How many predictions have been posted in the past and turned out to be false? TPTB thrive on false predictions so that nobody beleives anything anymore, so they sure wouldn't go busting down doors when they know fine well it matters less if this is true or not.

If true, nothing will matter on after the 11th.

If false, it just serves to further discredit future prediction attempts.

So I call nonsense.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
Come on

How many predictions have been posted in the past and turned out to be false? TPTB thrive on false predictions so that nobody beleives anything anymore, so they sure wouldn't go busting down doors when they know fine well it matters less if this is true or not.

So I call nonsense.

that is what people thought about the lady leaking the dougway info
she turned out to be true, and this is a major claim that might affect
everyone on this planet, if you think its false then go to another thread
why come on here and check up, if you don't believe?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
Come on

So I call nonsense.

I think you mean the "15th"....but probably the same in Oct and Nov on the "11th" also
Why would someone make up a story about the YT poster being arrested? Either someone is getting their jollies for making it up OR it is part of a disinfo campaign. Why would TPTB thrive on such nonsense unless they were hiding something....? I doubt that they are simply sociopaths that get off that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is TOO fun! Ever go to a dinner theater where they involve the audience? This beats that hands down and we don't even have to get dressed up for it! Ok, so it's my turn ....after they arrested sweaty guy, the feds knew any person who saw his video could thwart their evil plans. They will close down this site then proceed to hunt everyone of us down along with our loved ones since we probably told them. Rather than just kill us all in a HAARP induced earthquake they are fixing to pull along the New Madrid line they will ship us in cattle trucks to Colorado to finish digging their bunkers for the Ides of March since all the illegals are getting deported. Then they will fatten us up and feast on us during their self imposed isolation. Then they will emerge as the New World Order and rule over The whole planet they just destroyed. Oh those powers that be...they're too much.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by romanmel

well it would help if we know how much of a shift (in degrees) that we would get....it would make a big difference on how to dress for the event if we ended up where the north pole is now or the current equator.

Well just dress in your swim trunks, but wear winter coat over it...

The message is very clear: Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok the guy just wrote me back here is what he said

Re: your father in law Listen, I have been awake since 3am and trying to keep my ex-wife and son calm. we don't know what is happening or where they are being kept, I don't care if you don't believe my ex-father in law. I only care about what happens to them. They live outside the U.S. part time and anything can happen to them. Think whatever you want. All I am asking is that people take down the videos because that is the only thing we can think of doing at this point to help. youtube was deleting videos all week from other channels but i guess they couldn't keep up with the reloads. we are worried sick. if you can be helpful we would appreciate it but if you just want to send us insulting messages please don't bother. my former father in law is a purple heart recipient, a combat vet, he thought everyone was being cheated by the jones show for censoring the call. is alex jones a vet? was he shot defending his country? no! he is paid millions of dollars to act like a activist. real activists for freedom don't milk the system. or hide the truth. i don't care what you think man, sorry, i'm done.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Several points then I am done: 1) was the woman who called in to AJ and C2C re weather modification the same one who was supposedly from the WH and called to warn of a pole shift on 15 Mch? If so, I didnt hear any of that from her 2 calls that were posted. 2) Why would someone (esp out of the country) be arrested for posting a youtube video about something that supposedly was on AJs show? IF what he said was true then he would either be discredited as a crackpot or be ignored.....you dont underscore someone's point by arresting them as that only attracts attention to his "warnings." One would do it; however, if you were trying to attract attention to the same and that is what "disinformation" is. You want people to believe it (maybe so they wont believe it later when it doesnt happen as "warned"). Enuf already. You probably have 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days and 2 hours.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

for sure

Convenient too.

You needed some new twist to make 40 pages into 50 pages, right?

Bingo!! This whole thread yet again, stinks of Oswego. I can't believe it's been going on as long as it has.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One more thing...we live in a world that thrives on attention and negativity. If this alleged son in law were real..why wouldn't he go to his nearest TV station or email FOX news who would love to get any dirt on a democratic administration. This guy'd be plastered across the news like the homeless man who left rehab. People contact the local news for all sorts of trivial things and they actually air it. I love a good conspiracy and I absolutely love this site but this has become even too far fetched for me to enjoy . Plus sweaty guy is in a foreign country...he could have went to their authorities or media outlets because we all know the foreign press would love to get a dig on us.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join