It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
why censor and edit someone claiming to have info on something like
that.

Maybe during the commercial he showed himself to be "off his rocker", as it were, and was subsequently dropped and edited out so people wouldn't take his "info" and get all worked up over the ravings of a lunatic.

On the other hand, maybe it was done to elicit exactly response it has here. It seems a good way, considering Alex's fans, to get something like this to go even more viral.

Either way, I kinda doubt there will be a pole shift next month. Stranger things have happened, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is why I stopped watching AJ all together. I do not care what you guys think, Alex is a member of TPTB. He is nothing but one big, if not the biggest fear mongerind disinfo agent. Do you really think that if the story is legit that TPTB will let that kind of news leak. No, this is why it was deleted. It has either no credibility or it is right on the money. Either way we will never know. Sorry to sound so down about it, but I have thought something is up with AJ for some time now.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Thats the one! I live in the Albany, NY area, thats why it struck me so hard when I heard it. This was right before all that H1N1 bussiness though wasn't it? Like other posters say, I take this stuff with a grain of salt, but sometimes people have a certain degree of sincerity that you can just sense it when you hear it. Also, sometimes have people have so much information, like this particular lady, that it makes it even more plausible. Maybe they expected this H1N1 to hit us harder than it did, or maybe it was all about the vaccine. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by randyvs

yea if this story turns out to be true, no doubt alex is a fraud
why censor and edit someone claiming to have info on something like
that.
If it is true then we will start to see the government officials disappearing from the radar soon ,I mean if it going to happen they will start to take cover in advance,right?
Who's to say it hasn't already started? Look at these guys in the mid east that are giving up the power after years and years of holding onto it. Does anyone think it's a little coincidental that all of the sudden these families that have stolen the people's money are slinking away? All it takes is a few stirring the pot of discontent and you can have revolution. Maybe this is part of their plan, trust me unless you have A LOT of money you aren't getting the call to join the party in D.U.M.B.'s. I don't think we're going to notice when they decide it's time to get in the "ark".

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

Yes, and then there is Hillary's emergency meeting of all US embassadors, from all over the world. Who knows where these people hang out when they aren't working. They are probably all vacationing in their secret, underground bunkers and only come out when they have to. Cowards.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

What better way to get things going then to let the people think they're the ones bringing revolution when maybe it's just a clever way to jump ship(with a boat load of money).

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Polar shift in March?????? Oh! Red Alarm boys! Everybody get your private starships ready!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Alex does this crap so you all talk about him and so that more people subscribe to his show. Nothing more. It amazes me how gullible people are here. You are all putty in the hands of a 3rd rate fear mongering charlatan.

You are well and truly PWNED!

March will come and go without any such incident and prove that the above is true. Mark my words!

IRM :shk:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

WOW!!!! Now your all really awakening... for REAL
... but no... Mr J and Mr V(for victory
does not have a Golden ticket to the underground tomb cities... they have red ones on Mars

"IN THE TIME OF THE END AND THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW... THE TRUTH AND THE WICKED MUST BE REVEALED.

Alex Jones is "Project Bull Horn" that his Job as in the "BOOK OF LAW" the red covered one by the way

This also has to do with the UFO over the Dome of the rock
... All a "Project Blue Book/Beam //" no cover by the way

Mr X-Flare

edit on 4-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Second coming...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We can only control so much guys and gals. Just be ready as best you can and if something does happen atleast we will have a head start on what is going on. By the way I am located in TX so if anyone wants to coordinate a survival plan lets do it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Is there any real proof other than this guys comments that this phone call into the Alex Jones show actually happened? Has this been verified at all, other than this guy in the videos? Did anyone actually listen to the show on the 28th?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Greetings Nano-Smart-One,

ithink your SPOT-ON... and yes, his Job is to keep balance and ground you in fear as we go on this once in a re-carnation life time joy ride to the other side...

Wiki-FYI;

Did you know that the whole universe... now I mean not just our little Nano milky way... by the way(The Land Of Milk and Honey) is not land
... I mean everything in the eternal space is going through it to... but Earth is very special and dear to God's heart
... Happy V-Day.

Mr X-No-Fear

edit on 4-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: I mistake

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
We can only control so much guys and gals. Just be ready as best you can and if something does happen atleast we will have a head start on what is going on. By the way I am located in TX so if anyone wants to coordinate a survival plan lets do it.

Are you really Alex Jones

Second coming line...

Mr X-Again

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You can usually tell when people are absolutely full of $hit, and the guy in the video seems legit and genuinely concerned. I don't buy into a whole lot of this stuff, but for some reason this has me very concerned. There is a lot of weird stuff going down on this planet right now. Mass die-offs, super storms, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and as one post stated, how do we know that the riots going on aren't staged? This gives them a legitimate excuse to step down and head for safety, no questions asked. Even Obama told Mubarak it was time for him to step down, and Egypt is one of our allies. None of it makes sense. I pray I am wrong, but something deep inside of me says that this is going to get real interesting real fast.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by doktorschnabelvonrom
Is there any real proof other than this guys comments that this phone call into the Alex Jones show actually happened? Has this been verified at all, other than this guy in the videos? Did anyone actually listen to the show on the 28th?

Wow!!! aren't you getting a little to Nano Detailed
... did you know his Brand New phone # links to a Voice recognition of the 4th kind AI system
... ithink there're(THEY) waiting for the one to call in... it's the only way the Grays will recognize him

Mr X-One

edit on 4-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: It's all Ai

edit on 4-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Dragon speaking naturaly Web-Bot edition SUCKS!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

... did you know his Brand New phone # links to a Voice recognition of the 4th kind AI system
... ithink there waiting for the one to call in... it's the only way the Grays will recognize him

Mr X-One

Not to helpful are ya. thanx anyways.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

I have the entire show commercials and all. There were no callers that day. He had loads of guests and didn't take calls. Maybe this guy has the wrong date? I have the all the shows from last week in MP3.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

... ithink there waiting for the one to call in... it's the only way the Grays will recognize him

Mr X-One

Not to helpful are ya. thanx anyways.

Sorry!!! as Alex would say he has control and restrictions on him to tell everything too... other wise no www.infowars.com
... his greatest show trick was on 2/3/2011 with Mr N
ry... you will find it in the Nano-Details of his wit of the tongue

Your's truly... X
edit on 4-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Hard wording in Human

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What kind of pole shift are we talking about? Magnetic or crust displacement? Or both!

Im downloading just the audio section of alex s jan 28th show ill see if the caller is in there.

His video did not impress me much, he didn’t tell us what date, just last Friday, and didn’t detail on exactly what the caller said, I want to know what exactly she said.( ok in his other video he tells people what exactly she said, Ill have to watch that)
Like others said this caller one was legit/ or a cracked pot.

however then there is:

Read Isaiah 24:20 how the earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard (wobble/stagger).

edit on 4-2-2011 by Sippy Cup because: why does this say must be filled out?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh dear. I wonder how many new listeners will be tuning in to see if this person calls in again? They might call again. You never know. Best to tune in just to be sure.

Anyone else think this guy looks like he could be alex's brother.

(I actually thought the guy was acting. the sweat on his top lip is from the heat of the professional lighting he is under. he is fairly overweight too. It doesn't take a lot for overweight people to sweat. Walking up a few steps will usually do it.)
edit on 4-2-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join