It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I sincerely hope we get to the bottom of this, but it is starting to look like we never will
edit on 5-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I think you have seen too many movies...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
stick a fork in this one it is done......it was fun but its a fake....now somebody please start a new one so we can do it again

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Well its certainly been an interesting ride, this one.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

you have no credit anymore....nobody will believe you after your stunt with this thread....no not you Author needs to be fresh untouched clean as a whistle....but not you
edit on 5-2-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Not trying to be harsh, but arnt mods ment to ban or timeout ppl like moonbeast who troll a thread like he does here ?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
if this is trully going down next month,
i am so unprepared, this guy sounds legit
i want to hear the caller, so i can determine
if she also sounds legit, this worries me.all
the hype about dec 12 and it mite in fact be
mar 11

What?! I'll be on an airplane on exactly that date! Now, this is creepy.. anyway.. I say bring it on! Let the changes happen!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
***First Post to ATS***
I just came across this forum while trying to find out about the woman who called into the show and I have question that may have been answered already, but does anyone know where the "sweaty guy" lives outside the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
March 15th also happens to be the date of the "Facebook shutting down on March 15th!" rumor.

Maybe someone overheard that their wasn't going to be anymore Facebook after March 15th but didn't know it was cause we're all gonna die!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

I downloaded the Alex Jones torrent for that day from pirate bay. It had been recorded live and there were no callers on that day. End of thread really.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Take ;

a crank phone call

+

one really paranoid guy on utube(guy needs to get off internet for a while or could even be acting)

+

over 150 stars on ats thread

= Alex Jones has a lot more people listening to his show.

Good work ATS members
Alex will be very happy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermoff
reply to post by truetrigger

I downloaded the Alex Jones torrent for that day from pirate bay. It had been recorded live and there were no callers on that day. End of thread really.

many many people have done this. told us they were going to do it. then told us they did it. then told us there were no phone calls. its happened many times already in this thread.

if you read even half the thread you would have come across some of these messages.

Nobody listens. nobody reads.

Of course somebody else can come along now and suggest another date to check out.

If you are ever looking for advertisers to use your website its really good to have lots of people visiting your website.

1+1=2

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This information is critical,I am an abductee who has come to the same conclusions on my own long before I heard of ATS or of any cospiracy thoerists,all of my research was hard copy educational type of research,fact based.I have had dreams as well that directed me to the areas of research.

The date means nothing to me I dont know if it is then or later or even if it will happen in my lifetime but I have been lead to a safe area ,I and others have posted our perspectives,we have all found this path in different ways,there is diversity in our paths.

Dont assume these bunkers will work as planned,assume nothing,just seek out very high ground with as many of your loved ones as you can get to join you---dont get caught up in the media dogma or the coming panic or your family wont listen to you ,remember they are all being forcefed this information quickly now ,we have had knowledge for a long time some of us most of our lives you need to provide them with a plausable solution to the media pressure they are already exposed to.

In my dreams people are alive and so am I,I am no prophet,just a regular person---however these dreams led me to this conclusion exclusive of all the conspiracy stuff,hard knowledge---led to by my dreams.I am confident there will be survivors and also confident that the event will be fast---LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION,dont worry about building a bunker or stocking up for twenty years,there will be resources available for survivors and there will be some bunker survivors worldwide with technology although it may be a long time before we are able to reproduce this technology once it wears out due to lack of global manufacturing and research capability,hence the idea of bunkers that some believe are self sustainable.

Bunkers are not self sustainable and the technology the governments are trying to preserve will ultimately be used to force survivors to be governed by a dictatorship as they renew resources the usual way,through sweat and hard work.

Keep fostering democratic freedom in the minds of those you love because no matter what happens humans need free will,not a new set of rulers with technolgy that will only last a generation or two before it is unrepairable and cannot be maintained due to lack of manufacturing capability,THIS TECH WILL ONLY BE USABLE FOR A FINATE TIME PERIOD SO THOSE THAT POSESS IT MUST USE IT TO EMPOWER THEMSELVES IMMEDIATLY AND WITH FORCE.

Dont count on government they are retarded enough to not tell us the facts,they are not able to preserve themselves,survivors will be randomly located in pockets,the geographic land area we will have acess to will be WIPED CLEAN,aside from small pockets or areas that will be largly intact. So there will not be a rebuilding phase as you might think,this is why people with for-knowledge have become survivalists ,there will be no junkyard to scavenge from,it will be a clean slate by and large,and it will take a period of generations for the earth to restabilise the environment ,plants and animals ect,so we will need to be adapting for several generations and retaining as much knowledge as we possibly can for our children.

Dont build a bunker and try to put safety within your grasp,you are powerless---seek high ground and put yourself within the grasp of safety.

I personally believe that if I cant get someone I love to grasp this future reality in an hour or two,its because they already have made a choice to participate in a reality alternative to my own---sadly I will miss them but if you cant entertain the possibility you shall not be a future participant in all likelyhood.

Dont let specific dates screw with your perspective,they dont matter simply let yourself do the research and then it wont matter what the exact date is ,just assume it is soon and you are under the gun BECAUSE IT MIGHT TAKE A GENERATION JUST TO GET YOUR FAMILY PREPARED,take each day as a gift,each day you are informed and capable of preparing yourself is one inch closer to survival through being in an appropriate location.That simple,dont let yourself get caught up in the dogma and the debates just acess the information on the net and remember you ARE THE FIRST GENERATION TO EVER BE ABLE TO PUT ALL OF THIS TOGETHER SO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE UNIQUE,THAT YOU ARE THE FUTURE AND THAT THIS INFORMATION AVAILABILITY IS A KEY PIECE OF YOUR FUTURE.

And when the majority of people you know begin to question your sanity AS SHOULD HAPPEN,remember to keep yourself in a good frame of mind by remembering all of the highly educated sane people who have sacrificed their reputations and even their lives to disclose information that has helped you gain this new perspective that will help you survive what may take your detractors lives---remember that the astronauts and the presidents and the physicists and the scientists and the astronomers and the archeologists ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP----AND SO ARE YOU.

Also remember that the majority of the disclosers and whistle blowers are very old and facing their own mortality,they are not telling lies,they truly believe what they are telling us.UFOs and alternative energy and many other things are not made up fairy tales they are realities.We have been kept in the dark for most of our recorded history,someone gifted us the internet at seemingly the last moment in a kind of recruitment drive if you will,a last ditch attempt to allow people acess to the information that can allow them to participate in a future reality that includes them,the information needed to simply make a choice to participate by being in the right place at the right time,thats it thats all that simple.Believe the cream of the crop,put it together and look up---wayyyyy up for a place to relocate to.

Knowledge is power and we all know the importance of being in the right place at the right time,how many times do you have to hear people who dream of a plane crash and choose to not take the deadly flight before you accept the reality that there are ways to avoid death simply by following your instinct and by being at the right place at the right time---try and tell those people their dreams are hogwash,and all they will do is pity you for your inability to follow your own inner light or guide.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
lambros6 days he has the whole 3 hour tape

from the day in Question.He has re-listened

to it and says there were no phonecalls from

any women. Get the recording from him.

His Channel www.youtube.com...

This comment posted at this link www.youtube.com...

#
I have listened to the whole of last Fridays broadcast and there were no phone calls from any women.
Does anyone have any proof at all on this phone-call ?
lambros6 17 hours ago

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/241ea80b80a9.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
wkileaks is a shill, and now Alex Jones is a shill?

what about openleaks.org... made by former wikileaks members, who were unhappy about wikileaks?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Calm down Johny we are still free and by the way this is all so fake and dumb why are you still here?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Never mind the caller, Jones's response or anything, the crucial issue at the bottom of all this is whether or not it is actually possible to predict a pole shift. I'm pretty sure it isn't, and if it was I don't see how that would require secret technology known only to TPTB to do it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I mostly grew up in the Pacific NorthWest I love the Oregon Coastline. The more I look at these topics of Doom the more I think I will park on the beach with a firepit and some hard wood and a cooler full of Meats and Beer. When the Fire reduces I am going to burn some meat,then with a happy belly and a DropTop in my hand I will toast in the Tsunomi...the ever cleansing Tide.........think about it. It is only our Grandios Minds that think there is a way out of the Earths Purification...dont get me wrong,I have a full set of Survival Gear and lots of small bits of lead that move at the speed of sound but lately I am thinking the end is supposed to be just that...The End...Mud covers all the old and then a new Man will be created , or something like that.....Seriously...only the story of Noah's Ark sparks our minds that we too can survive something so caticalizmic (spell check) I'm thinking Good Beer Porterhouse Steak and a Good woman yummm all on the beach and let it happen

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
March 15th also happens to be the date of the "Facebook shutting down on March 15th!" rumor.

Maybe someone overheard that their wasn't going to be anymore Facebook after March 15th but didn't know it was cause we're all gonna die!!!!

Trust me, if that stupid website shut down it would be the end of the world for some people. I mean if they can't update their Facebook status then what is the point of living. It would be pandemonium on a grand scale. People would wake up on the 15th of March, go to Facebook and find out it no longer exists. People would kick their dogs, loot stores, burn cars, beat their spouse. Mass suicide would be the order of the day. It would make Jonestown look like a teenage slumber party. Oh the humanity!!

If there is a god then yes, Facebook will be shut down on March 15th.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Maybe we should study the Simpsons.
Surely the answer is there

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join