It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
All can say is wow.... 36 pages of confusion. As a disclaimer, I have read every single post, every single page. There is a reason why this thread is so confusing and it has been pointed out by maybe 5 other members, yet the comments are completely ignored. So I am going to attempt to clear up this mess and with a little luck maybe someone will finally get it.

The reason this thread is so confusing is because the majority of the posters here have literally merged 2 seperate people, 2 separate remarks, and combined them into one person.

Women A: Called the AJ show and called into Coast 2 Coast AM. She had information and documents about WEATHER MODIFICATION and is suggesting based on these documents (which has been linked in this thread multiple times) that all this crazy weather we are seeing is not natural and is manufactured. THIS IS NOT THE WOMEN WHO IS THE SUBJECT OF THE VIDEO IN THE OP

Women B: Also called the AJ show and made a claim about POLE SHIFT. According to the video in the OP, this is the women and the file you are looking for. It is NOT "Natalie from Texas" although that is the video everyone has reposted numerous times.

SO basically you guys have merged women A and women B into one person and spent 36 pages wondering why this is all confusing.

edit on 5-2-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but being a part of the msm like I am; if Alex jones does not respond to this, it proves he is a fraud.

Plain, simple.

FRAUD.

Ive heard from several people who work for the govt, and they agree with the informant who spoke.

Does that mean anything, I don't know. One of them told me to stock up on supplies. That comment sent chills down my spine.......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

It is suspicious.

As had been said already, this guy normally thrives on this kind of topic..TPTB hiding disaster from us all etc. etc. is normally his bread and butter..only this time it appears it's a hot potato, too hot to handle?

I seriously suspect the immediate cut to commercials was entirely for the purposes of getting off air long enough to verify the callers credentials and legitimacy.

I guess she must have been legit and checked out..if she hadn't we would have probably just heard Alex telling us all that 'Wow man, we get *all* sorts of callers to this show!' or 'Everybody has their favourite conspiracy theory don't they!' and just more or less let her down gently(ish) while at the same time telling the listeners that she was a nut...without actually saying she was a nut!

He didn't do any of this.

He completely ignored the whole topic..cold.

Why else would this happen, apart from during the ad break, he and/or his team did some quick research and validated the caller and what she was saying?

I'm *hoping* the reason is that the producers of his show realised this subject would make a good show on it's own merit, and are compiling and putting together a show for next week or the next few days, to explore this in greater depth...i'm hoping so.

Although, if it were so, i see *no* reason for AJ and his team to not announce that 'This is such an important subject, that we really need to dedicate an entire show to it, and prepare properly..schedules to be announced soon.'

But they didn't do that either, did they.

If this was real information the caller gave, i don't understand the whole 'don't tell the public, it will cause mass panic' mentality..*SO WHAT if there's a panic*..what *possible* difference could it make, if in just a few short weeks, a large proportion of the world is going to be dead, dying or thrust back to medieval living standards?

Who cares if a panic pre-empts the death and massive destruction that would occur whether the public knew what was happening or not? The lives will still be lost, the property and infrastructure will still be destroyed and the land will still be uninhabitable for however long it will be regardless.

At least people would have a chance to prepare, even if only minimally. Even if only to move to higher ground, stock up on fresh water, dry and canned foods and cobble together some basic medical supplies and survival gear. Where's the problem with that?

As i say, even if panic *did* ensue, whatever happens as a result of a panic, *will* happen in a few weeks anyway, so saving only ONE life by forewarning, will have been worth it.

Hopefully, this is all rubbish, and March will come and go as it always has done...hopefully.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

That's interesting. But, perhaps missing the target slightly.

We know a pole shift will happen without doubt. This knowledge was given us 1400 years ago. It is one of the last events that will happen. And when it does happen, if you didn't believe in God before, your belief will not be accepted after that event. But... there are many other events that will happen before this, and they haven't happened yet.

Now this is part of the main conspiracy of life. And why governments want to tell you how bad Islam is, so the knowledge that is known to Muslims is not accepted by the majority, so that even when they see things with their own eyes, they will not believe. There is no compulsion in religion, to you - your way - to me mine...

It is as it says in the Quran - They eat and sleep like cattle, and hell is their final abode (yep that's sheeple summed up right there, from 1400 years ago). All on account that they followed the leaders.

Paraphrasing...

The day of judgement will not come until women will be dressed but appear naked

The day of judgement will not come until the desert Arabs will compete with one another in building taller and taller buildings

Towards the last days people will say such and such a person is 'Cool' but he would have no faith/goodness in him

Food for though eh? Oh and we do know that the world was created on a Friday - and it will end on a Friday.

But, there are many events that didn't happen yet, some and Isa AS (Upon whom be peace) - (who you call Jesus) did not return yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

A fraud or it was his way of making us find out the truth. If he had come out and said there was going to be a pole shift on his show. or he let that woman have her say on his show, then I for one would not have looked into it as much as I have with it been a bit of a mystery.

To be honest iv all ways thought he was a bit of a fraud or full of crap or he wouldnt get the air time.
edit on 5-2-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: Becausemyspacebarisbroken

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I'm sorry, but being a part of the msm like I am; if Alex jones does not respond to this, it proves he is a fraud.

Plain, simple.

FRAUD.

Ive heard from several people who work for the govt, and they agree with the informant who spoke.

Does that mean anything, I don't know. One of them told me to stock up on supplies. That comment sent chills down my spine.......

Couple of questions if it's OK with you amongus.

What part of the MSM do you work for?

Did your contact(s) in the GOV tell you anything else about how you might want to prepare, apart from food and water supplies? Did they specify that you should stay away from a particular part of the US/World...go West, as far from the East coast as possible, or go East and get away from the West coast, go low in caves or high on the highest mountains, or anything like that?

Did they drop any hints of how long the effects of this may last? How long you would expect to have to survive on your own, before a semblance of normality returns?

A lot of questions i know, but it may help some of us to prepare smarter.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think everyone should listen to this podcast, basically the guest John Moore says that the gulf stream has stopped and that we are headed for a big disaster....

Have a look and a listen.....

zephdaniel.podbean.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Things that make ya go..... HHhhhmmmmmmmm

I've printed all these pdf's and am attempt'n to read through them..... alot of information there......

However.........

Has anyone managed to find the audio from this caller on Alex Jones? ....

As interesting as the information is in these pdf's i can't see a weapon being able to cause a pole shift??.... but maybe i'm wrong..... who knows??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I read up to page 20 of the posts and I haven't so far found these questions and they seems so obvious to me...

There are 100's of thousands of people that listen to AJ (according to him) Soooo

DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT CALL?
CAN ANYONE ELSE CONFIRM THAT CALL HAPPENED?
WHO HERE ON ATS HEARD THAT CALLER?

Seems a sure way to get part confirmation

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Alex jones is a fraud and spreads fear amongst his listeners keeping people locked in a negative frequency of perpetual fear. He ishelping to bring you into huxlian-Orwellian society dishing half truths with blatant lies...impower yourself with knowledge of the law and of every type so that we can become totaly self suficiant and not rely on anyone for anything..u guys at ats seem on top of your who's who's as far as frauds are concerned, what happened here?
peace love and respect for all

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It seems to me every time an Alex Jones thread appears on ATS there is much controversy. I have been listening to AJ off and on for 8 years now, and even applied for a job with his team about 2 years ago. Nothing indicates he is anything but an overbearing, very informed, very serious, radio talk show host. Does he have problems with hyperbole and rage? Yes. Does he often misconstrue the context of what his callers are saying? Yes. But I think that is a symptom of the pressure he is under, not any malicious disinformation or fraudulent agenda. "Too commercial" is an argument I hear all the time, but he gives all of his films away online and encourages you to make hardcopies and hand them out to people, so that does not seem terribly money-grubbing to me. All private radio requires advertising, and he is not responsible for that fact, GCN has to pay their bills too. He means well, folks, why do so many people demonize him? I don't agree with everything the man believes or says, but I can't point to any other human with whom I agree about every philosophical detail.
I listened to the show in question when it was live, and I don't remember any such caller, not saying I know for sure that I heard every second of that show, but I don't remember anything of the sort.
I truly believe that attempts to make him look like a villain are an exercise in chasing phantoms.

The other point I would like to touch on in this thread, a topic that upsets me to no end, is superstition:
Whether Christian, Pagan, Zoroastrian, Muslim, or Aboriginal; superstition does not belong in a rational discussion nor investigation. Mentions of prophecy by Christians and New-Agers are alike are offensive, counterproductive, and ignorant. Additionally, there is no way a person can claim neutrality (by signing up on ATS) in one breath and refer to "prophecy" in the next. Please stop; if you want to talk about your religious beliefs, go to a forum about religion, not about skeptical scientific investigation. You know who you are. Thank you.

With all that said, I think the guy in the video posted by the OP may or may not have legitimate concern. He seems to believe what he is saying, but that is a tautological observation. As for the exact date of the apparently inevitable pole-shift, I think anyone making that claim should be treated with extreme skepticism, even if they have supporting data and good credentials. It is not a credible claim for any individual to be making, near as I can tell.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Do any of you guys remember the lady that called in to either AJ or Coast to Coast talking about how they were moving trucks around with a live virus in it, and that they were planning to let it loose on the populous. A month or so later we had the H1N1 pandemic. I can't seem to find the video, but remember it quite vividly. Anyone else remember this?

Oh yes. I remember this. It must be buried deep in the H1N1 threads. There were multiple ones. But yes I do recall that vividly and listening to her talk about it. She sounded just as scared as the guy does in this video. I really can't comment on whether he's being honest or not. I do know that food is not going to do many people much good which is why the fed would only order up so much of it. Many would die unless you're somehow lucky or in the upper midwestern region, Kansas, Nebraska, Ohio, the Dakotas..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveVibration
Alex jones is a fraud and spreads fear amongst his listeners keeping people locked in a negative frequency of perpetual fear. He ishelping to bring you into huxlian-Orwellian society dishing half truths with blatant lies...impower yourself with knowledge of the law and of every type so that we can become totaly self suficiant and not rely on anyone for anything..u guys at ats seem on top of your who's who's as far as frauds are concerned, what happened here?
peace love and respect for all

People like AJ serve a positive purpose in our society. He wants you to ALWAYS be prepared to the best of your abilities for any possibility of a life-altering disaster. Depending on the gov't to save your behind is foolish. Katrina should have made that clear. You MUST have a plan. If it takes fear mongering to move you in that direction... so be it.
edit on 5/2/11 by 1088no5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
I read up to page 20 of the posts and I haven't so far found these questions and they seems so obvious to me...

There are 100's of thousands of people that listen to AJ (according to him) Soooo

DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT CALL?
CAN ANYONE ELSE CONFIRM THAT CALL HAPPENED?
WHO HERE ON ATS HEARD THAT CALLER?

Seems a sure way to get part confirmation

No.

It is of my personal opinion this was a hoax by Henning (whose video is on the OP) who has a huge YT following because every other day he posts sometihng 'urgent'.

Earth is tilted
The Moon is out of place
The Sun is imploding
Planet X is inbound
GOM is going to explode because it's a volcano
Pole Shift is happening now
Chemtrails (which I believe but.....) are depopulating the populous

I mean, you name it, Henning posts it.
So he's either a Shill put into place to keep the general public in a constant state of fear or.....
he's bored and needs to do something or......he's seriously depressed.

I am not saying things don't feel right but c'mon. To make video after video is not only redundant but it gets old.

I think a lot of these YouTubers are narcissistic anyway!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eurotrash
reply to post by Jophiel

I do believe there will be a pole shift, but I do not believe we can predict when it's gonna happen. If we can't predict when an earthquake will occur, how in the heck can we predict a shift? And how is being underground or up in the mountains a safe zone? I would think being underground would be dangerous due to the plates shifting and being in high altitudes, like mountains, would be dangerous due to the high winds. Am I wrong?

If mountain building occurs it would be dangerous to be in the mountains. If in the valley rocks would be shooting up, or moving beneath our feet from what I understand. There will be little areas in the US that will be safe.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Isn't there or wasn't there an unprecedented Meeting of all the worlds Ambassadors called by Hilary Clinton ?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
cmon guys, think about it. they cant even predict the weather accurately!

they cant predict earthquakes. volcanos,- things that happen all the time, yet they can somehow predict a pole shift????

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by excelents

That's a good point. A lot of things seem very out of place lately:

1. Hillary calls an emergency meeting of ambassadors.

2. Riots in Egypt--what better way to get Mubarak to safety. Stage a riot and then "ask" him to stepdown for the good of the people. He steps down, no questions asked, and is whisked away to safety.

3. We all know the weather is effed up, no explanation needed.

4. Mass die-offs. Sharks gathering off Florida coast as if they can't navigate properly.

5. Human_Alien had two threads--one about repainting lines at Tampa airport, and the weather lady who said something is up with the Earth's magnetic field.

Anyone who denies something huge is happening is either blind, ignorant, or too scared to admit it's happening.

This is but a short list of happenings around the world. Any others that people can add?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First,

Alex Jones shies away from anything 2012, or end of the world related.

Second,

Despite that, he has commercials for seeds and other end of the world stuff.

Third,

When a bunch of people who buy into anything Alex Jones says hear a paid (most likely unpaid) actor call in, claiming to be from the White House and that a pole shift is imminent; then they hear commercials for seeds, what do you think is going to happen? Buy, buy, buy.

Fourth,

With that, Alex Jones can either a.) sell more ad-space or b.) gets a percentage of sales from his advertisers

Fifth,

Information regarding a pole shift would NOT come from the White House. That would classified Cosmic Top Secret, which is tied in with the MIC (military industrial complex), and thus would most likely not be revealed to anyone within the White House.

Case closed.
edit on 5-2-2011 by DocEmrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

I think what people are saying is that the "pole shift" is going to be a planed event and will be purposefully done! But your right, the weather men can't predict what they are having for lunch.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join