It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I just want to be comment 700...

I have read this thread and there are some very good points. Yes, I was watching the Jan. 28th, 2011 show, but I too found out that he did not take any calls, I also messaged him but he didn't respond, I was dissappointed and went straight to sleep.
but I just got through watching this video:

Seems to make sense to me, it doesn't hurt to be prepared you know. Food, Water, Supplies. Survival things you know?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
im still waiting for alex to respond also!!
its kind of weird this guys channel is gone now
and google is messing with search results.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

Originally posted by truetrigger
Alex's shows.....
All of them......

Don't know if there edited though......

thepiratebay.org...

DO NOT GO THERE MAJOR VIRUS JUST HIT MY PC TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO

It's not the site, its some of the content on the site, it won't harm you unless you download the wrong thing. Get Avast, and you will be fine. Your internet is detecting there is harmful things to your computer, some things are harmful, but not everything. Read the comments before downloading.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

well i do have avast and nothing happend till i pressed play on that 28th audio of aj then avast went off

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I do apologize if this has been posted for you guys already, I know one of the 'von helton' videos were posted earlier, but it is different.

Also, I apologize for not fully reading the thread, I got to p.13 before I realized how long I would be reading.

This 'von helton' video has him talking about the lady who called into the 'Alex Jones Show'.

I haven't watched it fully yet, but when I complete it I will try to remember and edit this post to share my opinion about it.

Here it is:

edit on 5-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I do believe there will be a pole shift, but I do not believe we can predict when it's gonna happen. If we can't predict when an earthquake will occur, how in the heck can we predict a shift? And how is being underground or up in the mountains a safe zone? I would think being underground would be dangerous due to the plates shifting and being in high altitudes, like mountains, would be dangerous due to the high winds. Am I wrong?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eurotrash

you never know what the goverment has been advised will happen at a certain date.
whatever technollogy we know about, the goverment is at least 10 years ahead of that!
and i wouldnt think underground would be safe, unless it was a disaster from the sun, if its a pole flip
inland higher mountain area's are the best 8,000 ft and above, the bibl e says that those underground bases will
be their tombs.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Do you have a link to the PDF?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

i did , i posted it earlier and so did alot of others

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I had was given a very vivid dream to what's to come in the Last Days in 2008. I had a dream that I believe God wanted me to spread at this time Now! The dream was about the Moon dust hitting the Earth "that now is apparent to me why that was in my dream when NASA was probing the moon for water". Which they have sent a team of astronauts there because of the coming disaster on this Earth so soon to come. and then the Earth began to wobble off it's axis and then it slowed down and the waters became still there was no wind. Then the planet began to heat up. Then the USA Dollar crashed. All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment. Then there was an attack on the stratosphere in Vegas, the tower was made up of Gold. Maybe that was symbolic. Then people were in total chaos running around because the dollar crashed there was NO Food! There was people running all over the place in total chaos! People were violent and trying to survive. I also remember in my dream a UFO coming beaming people up into their ships. Which I thought in my dream was the fake rapture. And I was hiding but maybe it was ezekiels wheel. Which I now am having second thoughts on and I think that is what it is. That part of dream marked something very important. And I am now taking note of it. It means before the tribulation which is happening now the ships will show up to beam people before total destruction on this earth. In the bible it says Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; Revelation 18:4. But I was shown this in my dream and I am watching it unfold in front of my very own eyes and it's awesome and trippy and creepy but also enlightenting because I know where it is coming from God trying to warn me and for me to warn others. You see the pole shift is going to stop this earth from rotating. That is why the Birds fell from the sky and the fish are dying the eco system is braking the mother earth is stop her rotation. Please let me know how you feel about this Dream. Light2012
edit on 5-2-2011 by light2012 because: needed to add and correct soethings

edit on 5-2-2011 by light2012 because: needed to add more

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

that;s a pretty crazy dream, fake rapture and dollar collapse, have you had dreams like this before?
if you havent you need to get off ats for a while
, ive been having crazy dreams also lol, to much ats

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

that;s a pretty crazy dream, fake rapture and dollar collapse, have you had dreams like this before?
if you havent you need to get off ats for a while
, ive been having crazy dreams also lol, to much ats

It may be funny to you but it's not to me because it's real and this dream has stuck with me since i dreamt of it. And I can clearly remember it like I lived it. No one dreams this way so vivid that they are able to tell it the way I have and ifthey have it must have been a spiritual experience that was giving to them to be able to share with others. If you read my dream you will see relevance to the thing that are happening now. Now if all falls into order you will know that my dream was not just a dream it was prophecy. We will see. And when I am right remember this thread. Light2012

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

well you could be right, didnt mean to laugh, its just ats can give us those dreams
and if you feel that way about it, you might be right and we heard it here first, after
the video i watched tonite, it sure seems that the dollar collapse is indeed going to
happen, and who knows on the fake rapture thing? but bluebeam is looking more real
everyday, so , let us know if you have another vision ok,

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am sure that vision was enough it's been three years since that one! Thanks though the kind words. I am glad you can appreciate me sharing. Very interesting times we are living in. You know what we need in these last days is a conspiracy Channel. Instead of OWN we need that! i am surprised it doesn't exist yet! That would be awesome! I would watch it instead of reality TV Lol!!! Now that is REALITY

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That's crazy... are you the same person who made another thread saying what would happen? I know there are a lot of 2012 threads but did you make one? Anyway...somebody made one about three days surrounding that time period or something. Global catastrophe and all that.

I think if I had to pick a time in my life where I felt like things could actually happen, it's this... but I can do absolutely nothing about it so I can't dwell on it. Last year i was having these weird images in my head of LOTS and LOTS of water drowning everyone and burying everything deep underwater with an immense layer of debris...broken trees and #.... creepy stuff. I don't think about that too much anymore. I don't see any way to survive it anyway... although surely it couldn't be absolute global catastrophe...could it? Wow, that would be far out... all of life on earth spiritual energy back to the source. That would be something weird I suppose. It's a possibility, could be a tendency... unavoidable eventually one day and all that crap. But maybe it's just going to be a whole lot of people, not all. I wouldn't be here... i don't know where I would go, but I wouldn't be here. This seems like a stupid place to be...maybe not, I don't know. My mother is here though and she is not leaving sooo, I guess whatever happens happens because I wouldn't want to go to a safer place thinking about how people I left died... and who knows what will happen. So many different things could happen. Who knows?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
so we all die on March 15, 2011?

I doubt the White House will leak info in that way. No line in any website.
And if true, then the great war is coming beforehand. The doomsday logic requires it. Without a big war, no pole shift will happen either. Oh yes, and if the pole shift occurs march 2011, then 2012 is averted - there won't be many left alive to see the promised doom. In one word, I don't believe it. Unless the events start these days from Egypt? Then it could happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

No that wasn't me I haven't been on here for quite some time now. Now is the time to spread whatever warnings you may find useful mankind that is what I believe.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This woman talked at coast to coast this is the file she talks about:

PDF: WEATHER MODIFICATION
LINK

FILE CL02

Someone should try to download this cause I don't know how.

edit on 5-2-2011 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

.weather modification is the least of the worlds problems i have found the link the conspiracy
the last one that matters jll was hired to kill the astronaut's wife because he was going
to disclose a aproaching earth object that will send earth into chaos i have been since

put into hiding and protection 4 months from today this object will be seen get out!! of cities

now leave! this is all the time i have all they will permit me to say

i lost my family my life for this for this information i was just like you just like you
edit on 5-2-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by colloredbrothers

.weather modification is the least of the worlds problems i have found the link the conspiracy
the last one that matters jll was hired to kill the astronaut's wife because he was going
to disclose a aproaching earth object that will send earth into chaos i have been since

put into hiding and protection 4 months from today this object will be seen get out!! of cities

now leave! this is all the time i have all they will permit me to say

i lost my family my life for this for this information i was just like you just like you
edit on 5-2-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

do you have proof?
why were you put into
hiding? and i think that
one prediction of doom
is all this thread can at
the moment handle go
start your own thread
please and stop derailing myne

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join