It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i went to that site in the comments and it just goes to that site earlier we went to
why are people insisting we go here, i got some banned member named bionic alex also who keeps private messaging me to go there and to post a video, what are we missing on that site ? theres nothing there!! www.cftc.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I go back and forth with this, but what I come back to, is how scared this guy is (is it just me). He's obviously not an actor. Whatever it is, he believes it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hawaii just sent me this u2u

She is for real, and it is scary stuff, follow the trail.

Hawaii please just come out with what you know
i do not see what trail you mean, that is a dead end link, why are you and bionicle alex trying to tell me?
just post it in here no more u2us please i dont want to steal your credit, if you know the truth please by all means tell everyone.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackedIntelligence
Just had a revelation as I was reading comments..

The BP oil spill was said to throw off the jet stream, but this might be false. The jet stream might be related to the poles? Was the BP oil spill used to cover up the jet stream change?

The jet stream is a big deal... and was an oil spill worth the cover up?

Personally I believe the oil spill was intended to force us away from our dependence on oil and the stranglehold it holds on the ENTIRE world. A wake-up call. JMO.
edit on 4/2/11 by 1088no5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Anything abou this u2u that you can say?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by hawaii50th

ooook but why so cryptic? can you just get to the point and tell us what you know?

Just go to that channels comment and look for the address, look where you least suspect things to be. I don't want to just tell.
You need proof it's there just look hard you'll find it. And hopefully you find before it's gone, sorry that's just the way it's got to be done.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

The fact that you have one proves that you intend to use it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

ooook but why so cryptic? can you just get to the point and tell us what you know?

Just go to that channels comment and look for the address, look where you least suspect things to be. I don't want to just tell.
You need proof it's there just look hard you'll find it. And hopefully you find before it's gone, sorry that's just the way it's got to be done.

Don't use the whole address

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

they just keep u2uing me about that link from that comment page
Hawaii keeps telling me to follow the trail, acting like they know
something, if they know it they need to just be blunt and type it here
enough with the cryptic follow the trsil crap lol, just tell us, and i dont know who
this bionicle alex is but he is wanting me to do the same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Don't use the whole address

how about you give us the link already please, instead of playing games. no reason for secrecy

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

why do i have to follow the yellow brick road? you already have the info, just tell us whats up already, if you really know anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
An earlier reply had found the link that the caller "Natalie" had mentioned on the C2C broadcast.It is a document written by a real person, Andrea Psoras, sent to the CTFC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) in 2008. At first glance the document appears authentic and even has the time/date stamp from the CFTC in the corner. A quick google search of her name and employer listed on the documents (QED International) shows several hits including a blog she writes at www.bankinnovation.net... . I do not know this person, but just wonder what the connection between the two might be. Could "Natalie" know or possibly be Andrea Psoras?

Also, check out the last two paragraphs of this article www.sciencedaily.com... The spring equinox, March 20, is apparently a high point for geomagnetic issues.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Jophiel

Go to channel comments.

www.youtube.com...

i went there, my brain is fried at the moment, what am i looking for?
can you just post it please?

go to the channel comments and look for an address, follow it from there, use your instincts.

the ladies channel (www.youtube.com...) called in yesterday not last friday. this is a different chic.

Renathra (20 hours ago)
I called in to the Alex Jones show today and tried to get this intel out. (George Noory part 3) He cut me off, mispronounced my source and changed the subject immediately! To see this SHOCKING intel, please go to this page: www.cftc.gov...­ion/FederalRegister/CommentFil­es/08-004.html and click the link called CL02. PLEASE SHARE THIS MUST GO VIRAL!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by akcubs32

but this is confusing, the woman who gave the links is not even the same woman described in the youtube vid, i think someone is just trying to jerk us around for a ride, if you know the truth and its bad you have a duty to give us that info, not play games with it!!!!!!!!!!! just gives us the link at least.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

dble post..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
reply to post by Endure

The fact that you have one proves that you intend to use it.

Absolutely. I intend to use it on anyone who threatens me or my family. I pray I never have to use it, but that isn't up to me now is it?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i have tried many variations of that link and nothing!
please if you are for real, just give us the link, that
]is if your not playing games. prove your for real. my brain
is to fried to be running hoops for silly kids,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

dble post..

edit on 4-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: mistake

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

i have tried many variations of that link and nothing!
please if you are for real, just give us the link, that
]is if your not playing games. prove your for real. my brain
is to fried to be running hoops for silly kids,

Check your messages

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by runawayslave

Ya know, no offense please but really. It would really help if you read some of this thread because what you're offering is going set this thread back, four more pages.

This is about a WOMAN....from FRIDAY, JAN 28th ALEX JONES Show who talked about a POLE SHIFT

This is NOT about a woman....from yesterdays show, who called both Alex and George Noory talking about WEATHER MANIPULATION.

This is about a caller who called about a POLE SHIFT.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join