It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i hope that man finds some peacs i rember i was buged out like that the i "woke up" as thay say poll shift now or later its gonna be wild no matter how prepared you are

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am on the fence when it comes to the credibility of said man but one thing I have to point out . Silo13 did that already but let me put it from my perspective. I live in Europe , I travel a lot , and I mean a lot all over Europe , and the East. I did not see any place where the USD would not be accepted or has been frozen in place . Sure it dropped in value quiet a bit here and there (which is a good thing , at least for me
, but frozen or not accepted , hell no at least not yet

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

yea if this story turns out to be true, no doubt alex is a fraud
why censor and edit someone claiming to have info on something like
that.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Salem News Website has poted an article on the pole shift at Feb-04-2011 00:50

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

Not sure if its a good news site or not.
Interesting though...

Yet Yasi may only be a foretaste of future superstorms. Some climate researchers, monitoring the rapidly shifting magnetic field, are predicting superstorms in the future with winds as high as 300 to 400mph.

edit on 4-2-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I am sorry but this is not a credible source...

All opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Salem-News.com
it's down at the bottom of the page.

Terrence Aym is a Salem-News.com Contributor based in Chicago, who is well known nationally for his stirring reports

why does every website news thingy claim they are the first news service to be exclusively online ? is that supposed to make them more credible or something ? I bet it saves a tons of expenses going green like that...

Salem News is serving a population of approx 150.000 people, that's enough people to fill Cowboys stadium and a little fraction of the parking lot come superbowl time.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

In the city the population was spread out with 25.4% under the age of 18, 11.4% from 18 to 24, 30.1% from 25 to 44, 20.6% from 45 to 64, and 12.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females, there were 100.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 99.5 males.

so how many working adults and grandmas and grandpas is this paper serving exclusively online to and what age group, being it's not in print ?

I'm still not buying it... I get alot of my news from newsmax and ATS

MEXICO CITY -- Apolinario Chile Pixtun is tired of being bombarded with frantic questions about the Mayan calendar supposedly "running out" on Dec. 21, 2012. After all, it's not the end of the world. Or is it? Definitely not, the Mayan Indian elder insists. "I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff." It can only get worse for him. Next month Hollywood's "2012" opens in cinemas
www.newsmaxworld.com...
edit on 2/4/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I think you are completely in denial. I am from Canada, and I can tell you from first hand experience that yes the US dollar has been frozen for quite some time now.

When did Canada move ’overseas’?

I live in Europe, THAT is overseas where on a daily basis I can see the value of my dollar lowering. That is not ‘frozen’ but showing a steady decline. Even so, the dollar is still accepted in stores - most readily I might add - and to my knowledge has never not been accepted widely in Europe.

What is your first hand experience that the USD has not been frozen overseas?

Like I said - because I live overseas - which I might add again Canada, is not.

the US has printed trillions of dollars in the last 3 years that have absolutely zero value behind them, and as I said the entire world knows it.

No news flash to me - but still, that is not ‘frozen’ in the ‘Allied Nations’ of Europe as the man on the video insisted.

About your 'if the poles are going to shift, who cares about money for food' bit: If you actually listened to what he said he mentioned that when the pole shift comes money WILL be worthless which is why you need to stock up now.

Exactly! So why worry about the money part? Especially when he says the worlds going to end as we know it next month!
I mean, why even bother with the scare mongering about the dollar when what he’s saying is bs? Unless that is so people run right out and spend their money on dried foods - NOW, not later - when it's 'too late'.

Oh, and no, the man doesn’t have to tell anywhere where to go to buy up food, lol, Alex does that about every 3 minutes on his show breaks.

I could rebuttal your posts even more because all your idea's are bases on nothing with no validity,

Only the validity that I live it daily. That’s enough for me.

FYI if you really think the guy is so full of BS why don't you just forget about this thread entirely

Open a thread in ATS, that’s the risk you take. Someone calling bs where they see it. And smell it. And hear it.

because again, IF you listened you would have heard him speaking to his fellow citizens, ei: American's not Europeans.

I am an American
just like your guy there on the video who ‘lives overseas’ part of the year.

Go enjoy your patchwork Euro and your first hand knowledge their buddy.

Please, insulting or printing snide remarks about other Nations is not only ignorant (in the true sense of the word not as an insult) but it’s also not acceptable behavior here on ATS. Maybe you should go read the T&C.

Oh, and I'm not your 'buddy'. Or a man. Woop woop

Point being - you don’t like what I have to say - you’re the one who should step back. I’m here to find the truth not to make personal attacks. In fact I complimented the OP and the man on the video for his intentions, delusional as his facts may be.

For the fact is this man is ‘over informed’ as I stated before - he’s just too ready to prove doomsday that he can’t live a good life while he has it.

I reiterate, I comment people who are willing to rise up to help others but they must do so with fact. We all have enough on our plates - worldwide - without spreading sensationalism, or in your case, insults.

End of discussion.
Ciao!

peace
edit on 4-2-2011 by silo13 because: needed some closure

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Good grief! Can I get my nine minutes back? The sad thing about it is people will actually believe this guy and start panic buying. What happens when March 15th comes and goes and nothing has happened? Sad, sad, sad.

TJ

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Alright. I'll flag it.

The guy seems genuine, I guess.

Did anyone else notice something on his upper lip, actually above his upper lip? Is it sweat?

Seems like he had just shaven a mustache off.

Poll shift in march....hmmm.... how many thousands of years are we due for this anyways?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

How convenient that your reply to my post is all cutesy this time around filled with smiley faces and giggles with a refference pulled to ATS guidelines. My turn....

Silly European, your tricks are for kids!
he he he

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Do any of you guys remember the lady that called in to either AJ or Coast to Coast talking about how they were moving trucks around with a live virus in it, and that they were planning to let it loose on the populous. A month or so later we had the H1N1 pandemic. I can't seem to find the video, but remember it quite vividly. Anyone else remember this? She either timed it just right, or she knew something was up. If anyone remembers this and can post the audio, I'd like to hear it again. I will now go watch the vid presented in the OP!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Perhaps that is part of the reason why Harper and Obama are talking about a new border agreement..

Just a thought..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I do remember that video!

I was wondering the same thing not too long ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Good grief! Can I get my nine minutes back? The sad thing about it is people will actually believe this guy and start panic buying. What happens when March 15th comes and goes and nothing has happened? Sad, sad, sad.

You bring up a very legit point! The thing is for me; I take it with a grain of salt but I at least consider it a small possibility no matter how many times numerous people cry wolf. The elites are doing this on purpose so that our guard is down when something significant does occur. I'm in no way saying we should live on the edge and walk on egg-shells.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by jaxnmarko

thats why we need to get ahold of the auido of the caller, but so far its
looking very suspicious! video gets deleted! and this guy seems very truthful
and i dont think that he would get nervous if just some crazy crank caller
called and made something up like that, i think there is more to this story that
needs looked into before we say, nothing to see here folks!, were talking about
next month here, and it should be investigated, till proven false, in my opinion
I agree this guy must have heard something in this womans voice to have shook him up,he really sounds sincere.I know from my own experiences that you can read people pretty well by the tone they project in their voices.We do need the original tape to make the right call on this prediction or inside information to tell if it's worth taking action on.Someone out there must have it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

I wish I could find it, my point was though, that sometimes these people are right. There is alot of BS out there about pole shifts and Aliens and 2012. I think we often come in too quickly and say" I told you so, that would never happen", but when people turn out to be correct we tend to forget about it. Time will tell if any of this is going down. Maybe I spend too much time around this board (I know I do, I'm a frigging addict!) but I do feel deep in my gut that things are changing. Quickly.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I can't believe there is this much concern over an anonymous caller. IMO it would be pretty difficult to predict a pole shift to the exact day, seeing as no one was around the last time it happened and we really don't know what's going to happen. As far as A.J. goes I lost my stomach for him a long time ago, a little too commercial and it wouldn't surprise me to have a few "callers" stir up the pot a bit. I mean please it's a caller with no credentials or even some way to confirm the information about the white house thing. Me thinks somewhere someone may be having a good laugh. The guy in the video seems like he may be looking for things that aren't there. Is the pole shift coming?yes, do we know when?No. They can't predict the weather with 100% accuracy for tomorrow, I don't think the pole shift will happen on the 15th of March regardless of what AJ's mystery caller may have said. Remeber AJ wants everyone tuned in to the show.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I remember that video so well it's not even funny.

I reposted this off of Earthlasthope's channel before he was incarcerated. He exposed a lot of truth, and I stood with him during this time.

This is the video from my other channel. I don't use it much anymore, but I keep the videos up.

it also seems like my video is the only one that wasn't taken down.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Add on

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The flag for me is the date. Unless we have a time machine how would thy know an exact date? Or E.t. Contact. Since we as mosern technological humans have never gone through a shift i seriously doubt we know an exact date. There will mostly likely be a solar storm that seriously effects the magnetosphere and we will shift then. I know it's coming but an exact date seems fishy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by randyvs

yea if this story turns out to be true, no doubt alex is a fraud
why censor and edit someone claiming to have info on something like
that.
If it is true then we will start to see the government officials disappearing from the radar soon ,I mean if it going to happen they will start to take cover in advance,right?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I remember that woman calling about the vaccines. I had it in youtube favorites, but it looks to be deleted. Who knows if she was telling the truth. AJ made it seem that they were about to cause a mass extermination, but maybe it was something less dire. It might have been all baloney, or maybe she was right and they were merely moving it around. Who knows? AJ show is so outrageous and fearful that you never can really take any of it for granted. AJ woke me up, but I think he does a lot of harm too.

This event is more credible in my mind with the animal deaths, earthquakes, and actual mini pole shift that already happened. These events all suggest something is happening to the planet. Whether this is a pole shift Idk. Only time will tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join