It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

with alexjonesi didnt think anything
was taboo with that man, people
like him feed off of callers and stories
like that, so why did he not , eat that one up?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

When I was into to Alex Jones I caled his show a few times. It's not hard to be accepted.

A representative will ask you what you are calling for, (say something relative to the show)

Then they will accept, after your on, there is no restrictions. You can say whatever you want.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
reply to post by lestweforget

When I was into to Alex Jones I caled his show a few times. It's not hard to be accepted.

A representative will ask you what you are calling for, (say something relative to the show)

Then they will accept, after your on, there is no restrictions. You can say whatever you want.

yep and imedieatly cutting to commercial break
is a red flag!! and then waiting in anticipation for
the commercial to end and to get back to the caller
just to see alex never speak of it again, and the caller gone
raises questions.ive seen that done in media before.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a fear hyper like alexjones should have given
this caller all the airtime she wished! so why
did he cut to commercial break during! the phone call
when time for that call before the break was given

edit on 4-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

It damn sure is, I'm looking at The Official Alex Jones Show,The Friday show only has 8 parts. The Fan boy show I'm watching has 13 parts. Only thing is I can't find Part 1.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, I don't know where this guy 'lives' overseas, but, I can tell you - where I live 'overseas' in Europe - the value of the dollar has NOT been frozen. So, that just shoots his credibility all to hell right there. And this crap about how there are many places overseas that will accept your USD? Absolute crap - I mean crap fart fart crap and more crap...fart...fart...

Beyond that, what can I say? If he's already shoveling horse apples with the info on the US dollar how can I even think of accepting his credibility on something like a pole shift?

In my opinion this guy is pushing a 'get your food' agenda - meaning - buy up those dried foods from the internet, buy up those seeds = buyers nightmare = sellers dream.

And anyway - why in the hell would this guy even give a rats hairy hinder what the dollar is going to do is within the next month and some if the bleedin poles are going to shift? I mean come on folks! That's just NUTS. Like people will really be trading in paper currency when the world's turned upside-down?

hoax

So sorry to the OP I think it's GREAT this kind of thing is brought to the boards but I regret to say - it's bs.

peace
edit on 4-2-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

to many signs point to him being truthful, but who knows
if that caller called the jones show we will find it, then go from there.
and if all else fails, we will know in march

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
reply to post by Jophiel

It damn sure is, I'm looking at The Official Alex Jones Show,The Friday show only has 8 parts. The Fan boy show I'm watching has 13 parts. Only thing is I can't find Part 1.

that would be like 40 minutes of edited audio
let us know what you find.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

also if hes hoaxing to sell food on the internet, they got the wrong man
to do it,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

to many signs point to him being truthful

I'm not trying to be combative here but tell me WHAT signs you see/hear that makes you think this guy is being truthful? That little drop a sweat on his upper lip?

Come on... I'm telling you from first hand experience his information about the ‘frozen’ dollar is fly bait.

After that all I’m hearing is 'this supposed person and that supposed person and this supposed leak by a person who knows a person who supposedly works for the...'

Please. The guy is 'over informed'. Meaning he's got too much running around in his paranoid, but well meaning head, to be able to see straight. Or, he’s a sensationalist spreader for those selling prepackages dried food, etc. And if you don't think they’re out there and hard at work I’ve got some seeds to sell you.

Again, I'm not trying to bash you or your thread, I'm only pointing out what, to me, is glaringly obvious.

peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Mizzijr

he does seem truly scared , and truthful, especially since in his last video he was reluctant to expose where
he got his info for the pole shift, did anyone happen to record Fridays show with the caller? before they edited
out?

I also think he is truly afraid... I believe he has fallen prey to fear ?

In any event maybe it is the aliens who are doing it ? they have warned us in open letters I might point out...

what better way to wake a person up than through fear, the fear that their secure isolated world is going to come crashing down on em ?

alex is like a double reverse psychology Jedi mind trick, is he serving justice ? there is no denying we are going to have a few Humpty Dumpties from the people who listen to him religiously without a shaker of salt nearby.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

also if hes hoaxing to sell food on the internet, they got the wrong man
to do it,

Why?

ANYONE who spreads a fat does a fear and in the next breath sends a plea for the public to 'stock up now and protect your family' does just fine.

I mean, he has you believing him, right? So, he must be doing something right...right?

Ok, anyway I've said enough and I'm starting to feel bad here. It's all fine and good to try to spread the 'word' and it's great to try to help people, and I commend anyone doing so - as long as they're doing it WITHOUT sensationalism, and WITHOUT pushing the 'go out and buy up some food' agenda.

peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13[/i

the dollar collapse is int in debate
i dont need him to tell me its going
to happen, the radio tells me 500 times aday on
fox, CNN, tell me with that retarded
end of america advert, secondly if he
was hoaxing, why not come out and say yesterday
where he heard this info, why did youtube delete
his vids, and why did alex jones delete the auido
from his show, ? i think until i hear this audio
i will not question this man, because when i hear the audio
it will at least prove his claim, then you can debunk that!
but for now the only way to debunk this is to find the audio
if he seems like a feezedried salesman to you then consider
yourself not duped and pity us less intelligent people.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

wassup dudes

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
reply to post by Jophiel

wassup dudes

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
this thread is so funny..... because it is EXACTLY what i have been thinking this past year. these are all my thoughts.... i predicted to my family/friends a year ago the pole shift was coming, and that was the only reason why the rest of the worlds developed nations have been allowing the US to float it's dollar this long, because if you think about it, it really is horribly ridiculous that not only one or two, but the entire world hasn't seemed to have had any problems with the US printing massive amounts of bogus currency? if there wasn't something major going down there is no way in hell Britain who has always had political and power struggles with the US, Russia that formerly hates and still doesn't care for the US, China who was always waiting for the first opportunity to knock down the US, Canada that was always ripped off by the US, and so forth.... would have allowed America to survive this long. the damn recession started 4 years ago now..... come on world wake up.

without money the US is nothing, and the rest of the world knows that. they would have knocked down America in a second, and don't believe they wouldn't. i know it all sounds crazy, which is why i haven't really told many people this in person cause it makes me look insane, but seriously....

why has been the US been allowed to print it's monopoly money for 3 years now, it's trillions of worthless dollars....something is up. even opera, regis, and larry king all jumped ship.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

that is a interesting theory, would explain why
they keep printing that funny money, they know something
is up, and many people think its coming in 2012 what if
all the hype was a ruse and the real date is next month

and they know it, and are prepared for it, it would allow
obama to rise from the ashes and implement the executive
directives giving him , dictatorial power, and would be a perfect
time for the nwo to go global, but that's just a theory.,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think you are completely in denial. I am from Canada, and I can tell you from first hand experience that yes the US dollar has been frozen for quite some time now. What is your first hand experience that the USD has not been frozen overseas? because I think this little piece of worldwide well known information will cancel 'first hand' information you have: the US has printed trillions of dollars in the last 3 years that have absolutely zero value behind them, and as I said the entire world knows it.

The USD should have been shot down 2 years ago especially with fatal cripling the economy has suffered. The US is the ONLY G8 nation that's economy has gotten progressively WORSE since 2007 when the global recession publicly took off. Every other nation has remained the same, or seen some form of growth in one or multiple areas of their economy.

About your 'if the poles are going to shift, who cares about money for food' bit: If you actually listened to what he said he mentioned that when the pole shift comes money WILL be worthless which is why you need to stock up now. He didn't say anything about 'come to my website and buy my food so i can get rich' bull crap.

Did you even listen to the audio? I could rebuttal your posts even more because all your idea's are bases on nothing with no validity what so ever in what you have offered for your 'first hand' knowledge, and frankly I really don't have the patients.

FYI if you really think the guy is so full of BS why don't you just forget about this thread entirely because again, IF you listened you would have heard him speaking to his fellow citizens, ei: American's not Europeans. Go enjoy your patchwork Euro and your first hand knowledge their buddy.

P.S.

Canada already STOPPED accepting US dollars TWICE since 2008 when the Canadian dollar rose higher then $1.10 USD. Canadian media has already spoke about the coming USD$ crash in 2011, and the continued rise of the CAD$ which is predicted to hit a minimum of $1.25/30 US$D(using 2010 US$D value) by the 3rd quarter. This information isn't 'conspiracies' either, it's national news.

Currently the CAD$ is worth $1.02 USD$ which means 8 more cents before Canada Stops accepting USD$ AGAIN....
edit on 4-2-2011 by loagun because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I used to like Alex. Now I'm not to sure, he hasn't gone completely commercial on us. I've also been getting the feeling lately that he didn't sneak into Bohemien Grove at all. I'm starting to believe he was invited, or was Ok'd
to be there.
edit on 4-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by vermonster

yep and i dont think its from heat, its a sign of a nervous person.

I read under the comments section for this video that when it was originally posted,someone had a left a comment directly under it which read 'Watch Your Step!'. Of course,this cannot be confirmed but apparently someone remembered it from the original vid. post and mentioned it. Hmm...A warning from...?

I don't know what to think of this guy. He's gotten himself into some kind of pickle though it seems.
edit on 4-2-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: wording.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join