It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

I thought time was speeding up too, but it turns out there are just more events happening, to speed up our consiousness. Time is all relative.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
OK there have been videos posted about this guy recently
here is his latest one , which explains where he got his info for
the march pole shift, apparently he was listening to alex jones live stream
last friday and a caller claimed to be from the white house and disclosed
info saying that there would be a pole shift in march, alex jones , soon cut
to commercial break, and never talked about the caller, and his stream edited
the caller on his youtube update.

it's obvious that the disinformation is propagated to turn away the attention in order to cover the truth

we are living in a totalitarian state, if the bad guys don't want us to know the truth, we'll be kept in the dark for as

long as they want us to be kept in the dark.

The public media is used to propagate disinformation, there are people out there, the self Self-proclaimed elite,

that are using global media to spread such a disinformation.

this is something you won't hear on youtube, because it is a part of that system as well as any public show/ channel within youtube.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The most obvious question, I think, is what will a pole shift mean to modern humanity? Scientists know that the Earth experiences pole shifts every few hundred thousand years or so; that is not forbidden knowledge or fringe science. So if north becomes south and south becomes north can't we just read our compasses opposite of what we used to to get our bearings? I think this would be more problematic for migratory animals than people.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Threadfall because: grammar

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Beware the ides of march amirite?

What is the pole shift supposed to do that has everyone so worried? I honestly haven't looked into it, but I hear people referencing it all the time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, If i'm going to do, I'm certainly not going to die a virgin. Who's with me?

Back on topic. I've only been here since late 2009, but these predictions are seeming like a yearly occurrence. Here's an analogy: If Apple updates their iPads in January/February, their iPhones in June, & their iPods in September, so is how we get new disclosure predictions in October/November, SHTF in July/August and Climate Change & Pole Shift predictions in February-April.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
These are some of the things we need to be watching for:

Sudden large rogue waves in new places
Sudden Hurricanes in unusual places
Sudden tornadoes out of season
Extremes in drought, heavy rains, out of season snows, flooding, severe storms
Mysterious Booms, methane flashes, odd underground whomping sounds
Disrupted cell phone, television and radio signals
Unusual animal behavior, disrupted species migration patterns
Unusual increases in violent behavior in human beings
Increasingly severe earthquakes
Rising Sea Levels
Storm surge on coastlines with no storm apparent
Increases in Freak Storms, Out of Season Weather

Quick question, we know some of these are going on but do they all have to happen for a shift to take place?

edit on 4-2-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I think your on to something, if people can prove that the powers that be are planning future events and buildings and the reason for it, we might have some clarity on the issue. After all why would the ones with all the secrets be making plans for something after that date. Just another way of gathering evidence, follow the money. Peace
edit on 4-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

still waiting for the video op to give me the date of the
caller on the alex show, there sure are alot of people
mirroring his video and making response videos.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is hearsay until the original sound clip surfaces.

Where is the original, and why is another giving credence to this claim without it?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondereternity77
reply to post by JohnySeagull

These type of comments in this thread are getting very annoying. Either bring some evidence to the table about why what has been said here should be disregarded and ignored or don't bring anything at all. Don't sit here and tell people they are nutty for investigating something that you have no evidence to debunk.

Hi there,

I only made those comments because this is causing unnecessary aniexty to very gulible people. Like I said this is fearmongering.

You ask for evidence.

None of the material on the table at the moment is from a credible source.

The OP of this thread created the exact same thread yesterday without the alexjones element. Why did he not just add this material to that thread????

The OP also created a thread regarding a couple of hours of a black out in Brazil. Four hours I think. He noticed people tweeting about power outages and thought he should create a thread on it.

I had a power outage for almost 24hours on Tuesday. I didn't think the world was ending. Shi1t happens. When did we live in a world were if there is a power outage it is a sign of something terrible about to happen. There has been power outages since electricity was invented.

People look back centuries and laugh at some of the myths people of those times used to believe. I tell ya, they haven't got a patch on the BS myths circulating these days.

I would be grateful if the OP would be kind enough to tell us what age he is?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

lol they can't predict the damn weather correctly yet these lot can give exact dates for a pole shift, just like this 2012 crap, yes the world is going through its NATURAL cycle & as far as i'm aware mother does not live on human time ...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Pole Reversal Video - Ask a Physicist
Thought this was good, made me feel better. I'm not sure if this is the same kind of pole shift we're discussing here. The guy is a bit goofy but he's informative.

In case the embedding doesn't work

Link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow. I don't know about this guys credibility...but...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I think everyone should take a look at the site no one wants to look at.

www.zetatalk.com

Their 7 of 10 scenario appears to be occurring around the planet. They have been accurately predicting the recent geological events happening around the world. Now I have never supported the Planet X theory, I thought it was stupid, but the more and more accurate their predictions get, the more and more credible their theories get. At the very least I suggest those who have not looked over their information look it over. We need to educate ourselves on every single crack pot theory about Pole Shifts, Zeta Talk would be a good place to start, because they're not looking crazy anymore, we who ignored them are.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I guess we will really get a feeling if this prediction is true or not in the coming weeks. The weather has gotten increasingly violent, with a HUGE snowstorm here in the US, then with Yasi in Australia, the biggest cyclone there ever... I really hope i'm safe in Maryland, ~450ft above sea level.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

im remember reading it here.
not sure about anywhere else.
i don't listen to aj any more.
i think he put his tin foil hat on to tight.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i am still waiting for a response from alex and from the op of
the video, we need to find that audio before we can go any further either way
i am trying to get to the bottom of this, i wish i could of made it on air with alex
today.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
These are some of the things we need to be watching for:

Sudden large rogue waves in new places
Sudden Hurricanes in unusual places
Sudden tornadoes out of season
Extremes in drought, heavy rains, out of season snows, flooding, severe storms
Mysterious Booms, methane flashes, odd underground whomping sounds
Disrupted cell phone, television and radio signals
Unusual animal behavior, disrupted species migration patterns
Unusual increases in violent behavior in human beings
Increasingly severe earthquakes
Rising Sea Levels
Storm surge on coastlines with no storm apparent
Increases in Freak Storms, Out of Season Weather

Quick question, we know some of these are going on but do they all have to happen for a shift to take place?

edit on 4-2-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I am no scientist, but I wouldn't think so. IMO I think we would see some of these more with a shift in the Earth's crust as opposed to a shift in the Earth's magnetic poles. Can anyone help us out here and explain why, if at all we would see a rise in sea levels, etc? I think a rise in sea levels would have to do more with a shift of the crust.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow, I just had a call from someone claiming to be an associate, actually offering to meet up. Apparently there is a copy of a copy of a copy of an official document showing results of some kind of investigation that will blow the whole lid wide off this thing. They said it was carried out by a team in the Antarctic and has been buried from scientific critique.
This is getting too heavy for me, and for that reason I am out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of this, but a lot of things don't make sense to my puny little mind.

It seems to me that there would be a long drawn out period of natural dissasters moving up to a pole shift, much greater than anything that we are seeing now.

It also seems obvioust to me that if the elite have access to some of the greatest minds in the world; Why would they be building shelters underground? There is not a shelter that could be built by a human that could withstand the pressures of the shifting tetonic (sp?) plates. I would think that the last place I would want to be during a pole shift is underground. Frankly, I don't know where there is a good place to be. I would think, not near the coast, but not on top of a mountain either.

It's like we have a different earth shattering event to panic over every year now and it's always around this time frame. Maybe it's cabin fever, I don't know.

I would think that surviving a pole shift is going to be the luck of the draw. I can think of only two places to be: On your knees praying or with your head between your legs kissing your butt goodbye.

Seeashrink

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join