It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
OK there have been videos posted about this guy recently
here is his latest one , which explains where he got his info for
the march pole shift, apparently he was listening to alex jones live stream
last friday and a caller claimed to be from the white house and disclosed
info saying that there would be a pole shift in march, alex jones , soon cut
to commercial break, and never talked about the caller, and his stream edited
the caller on his youtube update.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'll ad this video to the 'Bunker Report' Thread in case anything comes of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I think we need to support him, he's bringing some information thats nobody else isn't. He seems scared also. I'll support him, hell, I know that there is people out there who watches his paid show and records it all the time and upload the stuff Alex won't upload. We just have to find them.

Thanks for posting, I seen his viral video. S&F.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

he does seem truly scared , and truthful, especially since in his last video he was reluctant to expose where
he got his info for the pole shift, did anyone happen to record Fridays show with the caller? before they edited
out?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That's rather interesting. It's worth pointing out that the caller could've pulled a 'bait and switch' on the screening people and started rambling off on something unexpected. Alex probably figured it was nonsense if it didn't match up with his sources or knowledge of the subject.

I imagine those guys do some heavy-duty preparation for each show and anything unexpected could through the whole segment off topic. Could have just been a crank-caller,possibly someone they're familiar with, and they're just dealing with it as best they can.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
if this is trully going down next month,
i am so unprepared, this guy sounds legit
i want to hear the caller, so i can determine
if she also sounds legit, this worries me.all
the hype about dec 12 and it mite in fact be
mar 11

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Alright. I'll flag it.

The guy seems genuine, I guess.

Did anyone else notice something on his upper lip, actually above his upper lip? Is it sweat?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

would be nice to hear the auido
unedited, and you would think
that something like this would be rite
in Alexis alley! it would seem he would let er
talk especially cliaming to be from the white house
maybe he is a sell out like glen beck who knows.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

yep and i dont think its from heat, its a sign of a nervous person.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, here's the first video that went viral a few days ago

the reason the quality is so terrible is because youtube deleted it and different users copied and distributed it after it went viral.

The caller said POLE SHIFT DATE MARCH 15, 2011.
edit on 4-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Wow, I didn't know Youtube deleted that. That definitely adds suspicion..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

thankyou for explaining the first video,i didnt know that it was deleted
could this freak snowstorm, be related to a pole shift next month?
what other signs would make them selves known, if this were true?
can someone please get the auido from the alexjones show of the
caller? that would be so helpful

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

So if I call a show and claim to be from the White House, or CIA or NSA and tell you something that I say is secret, should I be believed? It's just too easy for Anyone to do. Without some kind of proof or backup evidence, and considering all the nut cases in the world, why should anyone take this seriously? We read many threads and posts in here, trying to find real answers to real questions. A lot of time is spent by others on hoaxing, pranking, and getting a kick out of getting people all worked up over nothing. This fall everyone was talking about The Big Disclosure. Then.... nothing. I love hearing from the Gemini and Apollo astronauts telling us they have seen something. At least its stories from whom we would like to think are reliable sources. Ditto all the other witnesses such as Defense Secretaries, Generals, military pilots (I'm referring to UFO tales specifically right now), but again, its hearsay without evidence. I still believe, so I still research and read and hope someday I will be proven right, but a caller in to a show all on its own? People that want to tell secrets also want to be believed and that seems like a poor choice to place a call. I've watched Jesse Ventura and I've seen bunker video and I've heard many prophecies and predictions that never come to pass. The two videos sound like sincere people, and maybe the removal of the original video from Alex's site and youtube seems suspicious, but it could also be created hype by a producer of the show. Make a call, post a video, remove a video.... I need more proof.

edit on 4-2-2011 by jaxnmarko because: watching further video and looking for proof of the claims, more direct response to the thread and posts

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i also posted a thread last night that you can look at about a woman also predicting a pole shift march 15th

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

thats why we need to get ahold of the auido of the caller, but so far its
looking very suspicious! video gets deleted! and this guy seems very truthful
and i dont think that he would get nervous if just some crazy crank caller
called and made something up like that, i think there is more to this story that
needs looked into before we say, nothing to see here folks!, were talking about
next month here, and it should be investigated, till proven false, in my opinion

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I found his channel here:

The guy's official channel

Now it's time to go hunting for some Alex Jones fan who uploaded his Friday show..

EDIT: I found a fan-boy here: Although I can't find part one It seems like it starts at part 2.

Alex Jones Live Show Jan. 28th, 2011

Here is the search inquiry

edit on 4-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Found show

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

keep in mind while searching for the auido
that it will not be in alex's youtube stream it
was edited out, we need it from a fan like was
suggested.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ididnt think AJ would just let anyone on his show, its not exactly talk back radio! The fact that AJ hasnt addressed the issue is what makes it interesting, i have heard most of his shows and this is not the norm.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Im not sure what to make of it, when I came across the video today actually that is what I heard from the comments I read on other peoples videos of the same video because it had gone viral. It is probably a hoax, but it is suspicious that alex jones did not replay the audio in their re-broadcast. But then again, it may be a taboo subject that it not taken lightly by tptb. Alex Jones may not have wanted to rebroadcast it bc he didnt want people getting all freaked out by it. But im glad this guy did another video asking alex jones to clarify his actions, because after his video has gone viral it sure has alot of people on the internet asking questions!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join