It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI "Kamikaze Pilots" Case; Informant warns FBI pre9/11 telling them the US Gov already knows

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I am getting confused here. Sibel Edmonds' article says that the info. received was that " Bin Laden's group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States."

So who is lying ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I sincerely hope this report will finally make the "inside job" conspiracy people wake up out of their daydreams and throw these inane, "Lasers from outer space, controlled demolitions, hologram planes" etc into the trash so we can finally request a sincere investigation together like resposible adults...but from what I've seen, I doubt that. The conspiracy people have such a strong emotional attachment to their paranoia that they still won't want to give these conspiracy stories up even after this revelation from Sibel Edmonds, so I regret to say that in the end, this revelation will do absolutely nothing.

If anything the OS believer's should be the one’s who should realize they have been lied to by our government and Sibel Edmonds proved it when she blew the whistle that Bin Laden was working for the United States until 911. Dave ignoring what Sibel Edmonds, said who went on record and told the truth, & blew the lid off the governments mastermind lie, ignoring it will not make the truth go away.

Let’s face it Dave, a few of you debunkers are the only one in here who have a “strong emotional attachment” to believe in the OS because in my opinion, is your government cannot harm its people because they said so. This is what the real perpetrator were counting on, loyal patriotic believers who believe in our government as a religion and never question their authority and treasonous actions.

edit on 4-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's becoming quite clear that the US GOV, even if it didn't carry out 9/11, ALLOWED it to happen.

Which is just as shocking.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Ryland: A Sibel Edmonds 'Bombshell' - Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Until 9/11

After explaining the difference between what she does and doesn't know first hand, she went on to explain: "I have information about things that our government has lied to us about. I know. For example, to say that since the fall of the Soviet Union we ceased all of our intimate relationship with Bin Laden and the Taliban - those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11."…

www.bradblog.com...

I am getting confused here.

What is there to be confused about?

WikiLeaks is lying and the report they stand behind is now a proven lie,

Sibel Edmonds' article says that the info. received was that " Bin Laden's group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States."

So who is lying ?

Geee Alfie1, why don’t you tell me?

Sibel Edmonds Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Right Up Until 9/11 PT1

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have said from the very start at a minimum we have evidence of criminal negligence on the part of the Bush regime. That is enough for prosecution but not enough for real justice.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I, too, have said the same thing, repeatedly. This confirms it.

SOME people refuse to accept that their bile and hatred has been misplaced, all these years, and will continue to twist and spin this info, to suit what they hold most dear....the paranoid delusion of the "pre-planned inside job".

What it DOES show, also, falls a bit short of the concept of "let it happen on purpose" meme ("LIHOP"). At least, seems that way...I have leaned in that direction, to, but without much vigor. ONE idea is, that perhaps some at the very top echelons felt they could nip it in the bud, as a "just in time" prospect...(and thus, look like 'heroes'...with all the attendant career boosts, and such...)...and they let it play out for too long.....with the obvious devastating results, as it blossomed to big and too soon, beyond what they expected.

THAT is, indeed, criminal negligence....if the truth can be ferreted out.

Still....in either case (just slipping on banana peels, and missing the signs due to incompetence and inter-agency rivalries), OR the other notion....the idea that they DID get caught flat-footed must be the "smell" that has caused all these ridiculous and convoluted, and extremely diverse "conspiracy" ideas to blossom....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

SOME people refuse to accept that their bile and hatred has been misplaced, all these years, and will continue to twist and spin this info, to suit what they hold most dear....the paranoid delusion of the "pre-planned inside job".

Yet, all circumstance evidence point to "pre-planned inside job"

Then there are those that cannot think for themselves and depend on the government and mainstream media for their Truths. It is a few of these people who have demonstrated hatred to any provable evidence outside the OS. It has been proven repeatedly that some of these people will twist and spin any info to support the OS lies. So, if any thing has been established it is the OS believers that have been long standing members of ATS who have seen the scientific evidence that disproves their OS, yet they have the audacity to call people like me “the paranoid delusion” and anyone else that supports real undisputable science.

Ryland: A Sibel Edmonds 'Bombshell' - Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Until 9/11

www.bradblog.com...

Perhaps you want everyone to believe that Sibel Edmonds was a “paranoid delusion” when she blew the whistle on the Government OS lies about Bin Laden working for the United States Government all the way until 911. Yes, the most gagged women in America.

What it DOES show, also, falls a bit short of the concept of "let it happen on purpose" meme ("LIHOP"). At least, seems that way...I have leaned in that direction, to, but without much vigor. ONE idea is, that perhaps some at the very top echelons felt they could nip it in the bud, as a "just in time" prospect...(and thus, look like 'heroes'...with all the attendant career boosts, and such...)...and they let it play out for too long.....with the obvious devastating results, as it blossomed to big and too soon, beyond what they expected.

No, what it does show is evidence to keep any information reaching the proper authorities to act accordingly to dispatch interceptors in a timely manner as NORAD always did. You can call it “the paranoid delusion” but the evidence of the government’s actions speaks volumes to the American people. A few of you debunkers cannot debunk the given evidence so instead you attack the messenger.

Still....in either case (just slipping on banana peels, and missing the signs due to incompetence and inter-agency rivalries), OR the other notion....the idea that they DID get caught flat-footed must be the "smell" that has caused all these ridiculous and convoluted, and extremely diverse "conspiracy" ideas to blossom....

Yeah, you tell that garbage to the military men and women who have spoken out against the OS who do not believe in the hogwash that many of you debunkers continue to parrot from the outed lies of the NIST Report, to the 911 Commission Report. Looks to me it is the debunkers who are slipping on banana peels stumbling and falling all over their fallacies in trying to support their OS lies.

220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
1,400+ Engineers and Architects
250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
400+ Professors Question 9/11
300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals
400+ Medical Professionals

patriotsquestion911.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wikileaks is coming out with more things on 9/11, but you notice how they all help support the official story? Someone told the FBI Bin Laden was working in America. The FBI were looking for Qatar men who had ties to 9/11. I'm guessing wikileaks won't be releasing anything on the art students.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thing that always amazes me about these types of revelations is the silence. No MSM pick up the story. No reporter or law enforcement official investigates Sibel Edmunds story...nothing. Seems it would be pretty straight forward to confirm her claims. Nobody will touch it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think people in our military industrial complex and people who we're working with have hijacked the operation to manipulate and subterfuge. These are not people that represent america. They're not christian. They're criminals using us for reasons we ourselves do not relate to.

They're fighting and defending for all the wrong reasons.
edit on 5-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

No it isn't. It's "let it happen on purpose", rather than "make it happen on purpose". The major difference is that the former means all these crackpot, "lasers from outer space" "secret controlled demolitions", "hologram planes" etc weren't involved and confirms the fires really did cause the towers to collapse, regardless of how strange it sounds.

This is a simple minded thought.
I would explain to you why, but I doubt you would grasp the concept.

...in which case the admission on Al Jazeera of Bin Laden admitting he was behind the attack was real, since as you say, Bin Laden is a CIA employee and is simply being paid to go along with the cover story. Or are you saying the CIA staged a fake broadcast to implicate a fake terrorist leader even though he really was responsible?

Please explain to me why I shouldn't think you people are simply grasping at straws.

Immediately after the attacks, the video that was shown around the world, was what?
OH....it was OBL claiming he had ZERO to do with the attacks.
He even went on to blame a faction within our government.

Quit making things up.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

ONE idea is, that perhaps some at the very top echelons felt they could nip it in the bud, as a "just in time" prospect...(and thus, look like 'heroes'...with all the attendant career boosts, and such...)...and they let it play out for too long.....with the obvious devastating results, as it blossomed to big and too soon, beyond what they expected.

That's complicity...
Where and who should we hang Weedwhacker????

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by PersonalChoice

I think there's no denying now, a new investigation needs to happen. How many things have been kept secret? When is enough, enough to embark on another investigation.

I absolutely agree, there is a need for another investigation. It's blatantly obvious the reason the attack succeeded wasn't becuase we were taken by complete surprise. The attack was successful out of sheer irresponsible incompetence in the gov't. The report specifically says-

A- we got significant enough of a warning that we knew passenger jets were being targetted

B- the agents were horribly frustrated at the ridiculous beaurocracy they had to work with. They weren't allowed to go directly to the CIA on their own and had to rely on the White House to do it...which obviously didn't do it. The Commission report mentioned there was unrealistic and harmful segregation between the branches and this is de facto proof that they were right.

C- I absolutely believe this agent when he says the gov't already knew the details of the attack. It's a given that if this agent could sniff the plan out, that other agents were able to sniff it out too...and met with the exact same irresponsible incompetence that this guy's report was met with.

D- after the attack, the first thing their superiors told them was to pretend they knew nothing about nothing, like some ten year old who broke his mommy's favorite lamp. They KNEW they f**ked up and they knew heads were going to roll becuase of the f**k up. Why do you think people (specifically Bush) was scared to testify before the 9/11 commission and possibly face a firing squad?

E- most interestingly, it proves beyond a doubt that it WAS an Al Qaida attack and it WAS a plot by Bin Laden. You can't tell me you're going to rely on a report saying Bin Laden was plotting to attack the US and then turn around and claim, "well, he was mistaken on that part and it really was an inside job."

I sincerely hope this report will finally make the "inside job" conspiracy people wake up out of their daydreams and throw these inane, "Lasers from outer space, controlled demolitions, hologram planes" etc into the trash so we can finally request a sincere investigation together like resposible adults...but from what I've seen, I doubt that. The conspiracy people have such a strong emotional attachment to their paranoia that they still won't want to give these conspiracy stories up even after this revelation from Sibel Edmonds, so I regret to say that in the end, this revelation will do absolutely nothing.

Don't believe me? Watch, within the next few days some paranoid lunatic or another will come in and say THIS is gov't disinformation too and accuse Sibel Edmunds of being some secret disinformation agent. The guy behind Wikileaks has whole libraries of files on REAL conspiracies and even he says these 9/11 conspiracies are hogwash...and the conspiracy people are even accusing HIM of being a secret disinformation agent too. They don't want to believe the conspiracies they're in love with are false so how can they NOT make up excuses for why they shouldn't have to believe them?

This is real funny Dave.
My, how time has brought you a long way.
Blue_Jay33 started a topic a few months ago entitled. 'PICK YOUR TWO MOST GLARING POINTS OF QUESTIONS FOR 9/11.
LINK
This was the ONLY thing you found to question our gospel preaching government at that time.

All right, it's a fair statement. My two glaring points of questions for 9/11 are...
a) the immense amount of innuendo, manipulation of the facts, and outright false information the truther movement is pushing to sucker people into believing what they themselves believe. If they have suspicions of complicity, that's one thing, but when they try to pass off outright BAD information like "no interceptors were scrambled" when even a 30 second google search and even the 9/11 commission report said fighters were scrambled out of Massachussets and Virginia, it's a sign of either atrocious research, or intentional dishonesty
b) the penchant for the truthers to slander any and every person who says something that refutes what they want to believe. The NIST and FEMA engineers are all disinformation agents, firefighters are lying to cover up the murder of 343 of their brother firefighters, family members are lying about receiving calls from their relatives on the planes, and even a taxi driver out by the Pentagon is some clandestine FBI agent lying about a street light hitting his cab. And of course, those experienced steel workers clearing out the wreckage at ground zero are all as thoroughly as stupid as a bag of hammers for not seeing the "blatant" signs of thermite damage right next to them. Making up an accusation to justify another accusation you made up isn't proof. It's circular logic in that you're just repeating the original claim in different terms in an attempt to prove itself. Everyone has their own methodology of how to seriously proceed with researching the events of 9/11...but I'd have thought these would be prime examples of how *not* to proceed with any investigation.

Just so I understand correctly. In November of 2010, your two most glaring questions of 9.11 are the claims the 'truthers' (glad you got it right this time and didnt them 'trusters') make and not one iota of malicious corruption/lack of intelligence protocols in/of our government.
Is this right?
Because now...you seem to be siding on the conspiracy side...although youre not here yet.....youre getting close.
Ever wonder who in the government put the 'hush' on the following up of intelligence and why?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Ever wonder who in the government put the 'hush' on the following up of intelligence and why?

I think this is exactly where the disconnect comes in at, with people like G.O.D. and others who agree with his take on it. They believe that the inter agency bueracrecy, and internal agency bureucracy, was the reason why all this forknowledge never made it up the chain. Or was never acted upon.

Admittedly, if we were talking about anything other than Bin Laden/terrorist information, I could see this being a possibility. But we are not, things need to be put into perspective. Bin Laden was a notoriously wanted man, he was going around raising hell in Somali, blowing up multiple buildings at the same time in Africa. Bin Laden's last blow before 9/11 being the Cole, killing even more US military.

Needless to say the US government was highly PO'ed at him, the US military was highly PO'd at him and his band of terrorists. There was a feverish pursuit of him, the FBI Bin Laden unit was trying desperately to catch him. We now know Able Danger was looking for him, the military, ready and willing to lob cruise missiles his way at any moment.

Yet this is the time that all of these multiple separate FBI agents, from different states, were trying their best to further their own investigations into the same exact "Big Wedding" operation(the 9/11 hijacker plot) allegedly being set up by Bin Laden himself. Trying to get Washington to allow further investigation.

Yet all of them were being blocked, we even know the infamous story of John O'Neil, who quit the Bin Laden unit in protest due to his feelings of also being blocked from catching Bin Laden. Why would all of them be blocked from investigating the same Bin Laden/terrorist op , at the time when Bin Laden and his terrorist associates were being so heavily pursued(as far as the public and all non insiders knew)?

And like DIDtm said, who would want to put the hush on and why? This is exactly where the disconnect is, because the answer is seemingly blatantly obvious.

At the top, they were completely aware of the operation, they didn't need anyone else(other than the unit that was already on them) snooping around getting in the way. They had it completely under control. And the policy must of been, at the very least, lets see what happens. Maybe they even flipped five or six of them independently, and had them debriefing them daily, weekly, when ever they could.

The point is they knew. They knew a lot, if not everything. They did nothing, they then covered that up. Therefore there needs to be a new investigation, and it needs to cover everything that was not looked at. Any area where there is even a doubt about something it needs to be looked into. Regardless, of what people who believed in the official story want to limit a new investigation to. Because if they knew about it, they blatantly lied, and if they lied about that, who knows what else they lied about.

Now ten years since the attacks we learn yet another group of FBI agents that were basically on to the Big Wedding operation, that were also ignored. Then it was kept secret. How many more will there be?
edit on 5-2-2011 by PersonalChoice because: none

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Um.. can you show where Wikileaks posted this?
I don't think they did.
If they did though, I would love to see.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Um.. can you show where Wikileaks posted this?
I don't think they did.
If they did though, I would love to see.

You might be correct, I looked everywhere for a link to wikileaks in the few articles that were connected to the linked one but was unable to find a link to wikileaks. I saw another poster mention a wikileaks 9/11 cache, maybe it came from there. Not sure at this point. It seems to have come from cryptome.org, because the FSC linked to them in their statement and thats where the document is being hosted at. I looks like they are the ones who deserve credit for the find, not wikileaks. But nothing but speculation there at this point.

The reason I mentioned it was from wikileaks was because the article was introduced like this "OpEdNews; Wikileaks uncovers 911 secret, and Touching Images from Egypt's Revolution". Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why would the FBI agents info about an impending attack, not be further investigated at that time? This is so sickening, I am having a hard time trying to type. Thousands dead, injured for life, people still greiving the loss of their loved ones, two wars, and many, many more thousands dead, and injured for life.......And the FBI knew it was going to happen!! I hope some people are rotting from the inside, knowing they could have possibly prevented it. Maybe a few will do some soul-searching, and try to alleviate some of the Karma from Hell, that they are going to receive.

Enough people knew what was going to happen, to make a lot of money, by doing insider trading before the Events took place.

Who were these people?? They should be investigated to find out HOW they knew, and WHO they received this information from.

Concerning the Military Exercise, scheduled to take place on Sept. 11 2001....about how to react if airliners were hijacked, with the intent of flying into buildings. Was this event really planned, or is this mis-information spread on the internet??

If this exercise was planned, then the odds of it happening on the day of an actual event, just by coincedence, has to be in the millions to one odds, if not much less.

So if it was not a coincedence, and some people knew what was going to happen that day, was it---- A---: The hijackers somehow got inside information that on that day, the US Military was planning this, so that would be a good day to proceed, due to the confusion that would take place, giving them a better chance of succeding.....OR......B....did someone in the FBI....CIA...NSA....or maybe even some agency we don't even know about......know the hijackers were going to do the Event on 9-11-2001......and somehow managed to help get the Military Exercise planned for that day, so as to also have the Events have a better chance to take place, for whatever reason they may have had??

I would hope it was A, and not B. In either case, if this Exercise was actually planned, and it is not an Internet Rumor....someone had to know what was going to happen that day....because it is so far from just being a coincedence, I would say, there is not a snow-balls chance in hell it was.

So some of the questions I have, not even going into the Events after, or during they took place..............................IS

# 1. Who made considerable profits due to Prior Knowledge of the events? This does not count having Unusually high Psychic abiliity.

# 2. Who was in charge of planning the Military Exercise that day?

# 3. How long in advance from 9-11-2001 was this exercise planned?

#4. Not counting the higher ups....who would have been in the loop....to have knowledge of when it was to take place?

If this is true, that the FBI had knowledge, this was going to happen......It is not only sickening......and a crime against humanity........but there needs to be some people dragged into Court, to answer a lot of questions....and if found guilty of complicity, in the Horrendous Crimes of September 11, 2001........punished to the maximum extent!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I see. So if we are aware of an intergovernmental conspiracy that is the unignorable but unmentionable elephant in society’s drawing-room, we are “the paranoid delusion”. But why are we “the paranoid delusion” in your view? Isn’t it just that you are in-denial about the glaringly obvious reality of this open, in-your-face conspiracy? The only delusion I see comes from the people who are telling themselves that the investigations into 9/11 have been disinterested and unbiased and that the investigations are adequate even though NIST are visibly breaking the established, traditional rules of the game of science by avoiding all real accountability for their practices, refusing to expose their primary computer simulations to any rigorous independent scientific checking and even failing to explain the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2 in any real way, deciding to only explain the ‘initiation collapse’. And we are the “paranoid delusion” for doubting them? What happened to your marbles weedwhacker? How did you come to lose them?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Not only is the report a lie, but Sibel Edmonds statements proves it is a lie.

Are you genuinely suggesting Sibel Edmond's article is a lie becuase Sibel Edmonds says it's a lie...? You have officially and certifiably lost all grasp on reality, Impressme. You've become such a zealot to these conspiracy stories that you don't even care if you contradict yourself. Why would Sibel Edmonds ever say that Sibel Edmonds is a liar, and if she is, then why do you even believe her?

I see right away where the contradiction is coming from. The report you're quoting WASN'T written by Sibel Edmonds. It was written by someone else who was cherry picking choice individual quotes from Sibel Edmonds out of context to make the claims he wanted to make regardless of what Sibel Edmonds actually said. The article posted by the OP on the other hand was written entirely by Sibel Edmonds and every word in it was hers, so I'm going to have to believe her position rather than you and that con artist behind that damned fool conspiracy web site surgically slicing and dicing her statements. I know full well that, unlike Edmonds, you don't give a Buffalo's sh*t about finding the truth- you have an agenda to get people as outer space paranoid as you are regardless of what the tuth really is.

Fortunately, I don't need to point this out to others since your own fellow conspiracy people I.E. Bonez are hoping that you'd just go away and stop making them look like crackpots by association. It's one of the few things I agree with them on, because as long as you fringe zealots insist on hijacking the 9/11 truth movement for your own personal gain, the chances there will ever be further investigations will be precisely zero.

"Sibel Edmond is lying becuase Sibel Edmonds said Sibel Edmonds is lying"...sheesh, give me a break.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave you sound like a broken record, same old garbage in, same old garbage out.

I see right away where the contradiction is coming from.

You see what you want to see.

You have officially and certifiably lost all grasp on reality, Impressme.

Apparently Dave it is you who believes in “false reality” and the fact is, you believe in the OS fairytales and support it 100% and yet you want to talk about my reality?

Fortunately, I don't need to point this out to others since your own fellow conspiracy people I.E. Bonez are hoping that you'd just go away and stop making them look like crackpots by association.

There you go again broken record and creating fallacies in trying your best to discrediting me. Dave, you give me so much power over you, by you spending every waking minuet trying to discrediting me by twisting the truth of most of my presentations. Apparently it is evident that you find me a threat of our government could never harm its own citizens, much less doing a false flag, and me exposing it

Most people know what Sibel Edmond said, she went on public record. Dave you do not fool anyone anymore. Have a nice day Dave.

edit on 6-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join