It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI "Kamikaze Pilots" Case; Informant warns FBI pre9/11 telling them the US Gov already knows

page: 1.
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The FBI "Kamikaze Pilots" Case; Omitted From 911 Commission Report- Article by Sibel Edmonds

www.opednews.com...

It appears another tightly held secret has come to the surface. A FBI informant who warned the FBI that OBL had a group already in the states planning for a multi state terrorist attack. He also told them that the US Government knew about this plot already.

The Family Steering Committee has issued a statement on Jan 31st wanting a response from the 9/11 Commissioners as to why this was kept out of the 9/11 Report and why it was kept secret.

This was uncovered by wikileaks, the FBI file is posted verbatim in the linked to article. A must read. It appears once again we have another case of Agents trying to alert the upper management and being completely ignored.

Neither of us heard back from Frields or the Counterterrorism division. No one asked for any follow-ups or additional information. Two months went by. Around the end of June 2001, I accompanied the two agents to another meeting with the Iranian Informant. This time we met in (Location Details Deleted by S.E.).

After going over the target criminal investigation; now only "(Specific Date Deleted by S.E.), as we were ready to turn around and leave, he stopped us:

"What did you do with the information I gave you two months ago? Did you report it to your bosses?'

The agents nodded. One of them said: "Yes; we sent it up. We submitted it to the top guy.' The informant was animated now,

"Well; are they going to do something about it? Because, three days ago I heard back from one of those two sources; in Pakistan. He swore the attack was on its way; any time now; a month or two max.'

The informant reasoned: "I've been thinking about this; trying to make more sense out of it myself. The source mumbled something about tall buildings. Maybe they will blow up the plane over some tall buildings; I don't know. Maybe the FBI can get more specifics from the Pakistanis; ISI. Have they tried? After all they are your guys, and they already know all about this.'

The agents were getting exasperated and impatient, "We've got to go; we have a lot of work back there. We have done all we could. We reported it to the guy in charge; now, it is up to them.'

As we turned around and walked away, the informant yelled in Farsi: "Why don't you discuss it with the CIA? They know. Tell the White House. Don't let "them' sit on this until it is too late"'

I think there's no denying now, a new investigation needs to happen. How many things have been kept secret? When is enough, enough to embark on another investigation.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
One last quote from the article, in case you ever want to doubt that a cover up was instituted from the beginning.

That was the last time we ever discussed this case before the 9/11 attacks took place. The only other person I told this to and showed the 302 forms and the translation report, before September 11, was Amin here. Then, on that Tuesday morning on September 11 everything came back to me and hit me on the head like several tons of bricks.

That morning, we heard the news, and all of us ran out to the next unit to watch the CNN footage on the TV screens installed out there. As soon as I saw the planes hitting those buildings I said to myself: "Oh my God, oh dear God; we were warned about this; we were told about this; very specifically' I almost fainted; I kept hearing the informant's words; I kept hearing his last warnings begging us to do something fast. And we had done NOTHING. Now it was already way too late. I felt nauseous; I felt sick.

A few minutes later I saw one of the two agents; I started making my way into the crowd gathered in front of the TV screens, hundreds of people, and walked toward the agent. He spotted me before I got to him; we locked eyes; knowing eyes. He felt what I was feeling; he knew what I knew; he thought what I was thinking; we were responsible for this. Someone in the FBI would be hung for this.

When I got close to him I asked "what are we going to do? What should we do next?' He shook his head and whispered: "I don't know. I cannot even think straight right now. I don't know Behrooz. We f### this up; the Bureau #### our country. Why?! Oh God; we let this happen.' With that said he ran out of the room. I went back to check my drawer and make sure that I still had everything: the 302 forms, from both meetings, my translation reports; both of them. They were all there.

A few days later, when I got together with both agents and Amin to go over an assignment, I brought up the topic. They avoided eye contact with me. I asked the agents what they were going to do; if they'd already done something. At first they were evasive. Then, after I insisted, one of them, Tony, said: "Listen; Frields called us into his office and gave us an order; an absolute order.' I asked them what the order was. He said "we never got any warnings. Those conversations never existed; it never happened; period. He said this is very sensitive"and that no one should ever mention a word about this case; period.'

edit on 4-2-2011 by PersonalChoice because: Profanity

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
These stories always seem to show up on sketchy looking sites. I understand that the MSM won't run with a lot of stories, but some outlets such as AP, Reuters, Guardian, etc will run stories, just not highlight them. Not sure if I trust it. Sorry.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second though. As we all know, Bush himself was given a memo entitled Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the US. So we know there was willful inaction.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This being confirmed, and by gum there IS enough here to start the hue and cry for a reopening of the whole thing this time with a whole plethora of new leads.
I hope this gets solid confirmation of the highest order.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is a re-post/

However this is interesting data, tho its nothing new to those that have been following this.

The family behind steering the 9/11 commission report has met nothing but resistance the whole way through.

They actually had to petition to get the 9/11 commission created...

That makes me ask the question, were they even going to investigate if it was not for the family?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by schlub

Schlub..Is this confirmation enough for you...Here is the statement released by the The 9/11 Family Steering Committee:

For Immediate Release: January 31, 2011

Statement of September 11th Advocates Regarding FBI Translator Behrooz Sarshar’s Redacted Testimony To The 9/11 Commission

The 9/11 Commission’s mandate was to provide a “full and complete accounting” of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and recommend how to prevent such attacks in the future.

As family members who actively fought for the establishment of the 9/11 Commission and served on The Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission (FSC), we find it appalling that once again we must question the thoroughness and credibility of the 9/11 Commission and its Final Report.

A pattern of ignoring whistleblowers persisted throughout the Commission’s tenure, even though Governor Kean, the Chairman, promised the FSC that no credible witnesses would be turned away. The list of whistleblowers that should have been interviewed by the 9/11 Commission included former and current intelligence agents, analysts, translators and others. It was only after repeated attempts by the FSC that former FBI translator, Mr. Behrooz Sarshar, was finally interviewed by them. The “Memorandum for the Record” containing this interview was just released on January 1, 2011 (cryptome.org...).

According to previously published sources, in April 2001 Mr. Sarshar, in his position as FBI interpreter/translator, attended a meeting between a long-term, reliable FBI asset and two additional FBI agents from the Washington Field Office. That FBI asset told the two FBI agents that his sources in Afghanistan had information of an al-Qaeda plot to attack America in a suicide mission involving planes. It would appear that when Mr. Sarshar filed his reports within the Bureau, they were titled “Kamikaze Pilots”.

After leaving the FBI in 2002, Mr. Sarshar provided the same information to various Congressional offices and investigators, such as staffers for the Senate Judiciary Committee and Senator Patrick Leahy. The Justice Department’s Inspector General also interviewed him.

Thus, we were shocked to find that Mr. Sarshar’s relevant information was missing from the “System Was Blinking Red” section of the 2004 Final Report issued by the 9/11 Commission. Now, six and a half years past the publication of the Final Report, the transcript of Mr. Sarshar’s interview has been released with all of its substance redacted. In light of the fact that the majority of his information does not meet the standard for classification, which is to protect “sources and methods”, it is unclear as to why that information was blocked. Covering up incompetence, or worse, malfeasance, is not a valid reason for classification. So, what happened to Mr. Sarshar’s warnings once he filed his reports? This is exactly the type of essential information the Commission should have used in order to write its final report and issue recommendations. How does the Commission justify omitting information from a credible source within one of our own intelligence agencies?

By their own admission, a large portion of the 9/11 story was based on the tortured, third party interrogations of Khalid Sheik Mohammad, the alleged “Mastermind” of the 9/11 plot. Does this make any investigative sense? What criteria did the Commission use to determine whom they would interview and whom they would ignore? One must wonder how many others were similarly omitted. It also seems that the nation’s intelligence agency(ies) had information that included kamikaze pilots and planes being used as weapons. So how does the Commission reach its absurd conclusion that 9/11 was a “failure of imagination”?

Based on just these facts alone, one could surmise that the Commission was more intent on conforming to a predetermined storyline rather than a truthful compilation of the facts revealed through an objective, thorough and effective investigation, that left no stone unturned.

As the public has a right to know this information, we request that the transcript of Mr. Sarshar’s interview be immediately declassified. Furthermore, we respectfully request that the former Chairman, Governor Thomas Kean, Vice-Chairman, Mr. Lee Hamilton and the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission, Mr. Philip Zelikow, promptly answer the questions herein.

# # #

Patty Casazza
Monica Gabrielle
Mindy Kleinberg
Lorie Van Auken

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
As I have said on another thread.What makes y'all think the 911 commission even wanted to know? The more we see what they either ignored or covered up the more it makes you wonder what exactly they were investigating...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

The plot was known of in 1991 .

Shortly thereafter ,

Some responsible agents ,

put in place a directive for the Air Force ,

to shoot down , rogue passenger planes ,

in an attempt to circumvent the problems in the heirarchy .

..... that still didn't work !?

mmm

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

I didn't see it in the forum, if it is a repost, it wasn't intentionally done. Just trying to get the info out there.

The article was posted Feb 2nd around noon. Plus, the 9/11 FSC statement was released Jan 31st. So this all seems to be happening right now, hopefully more information will come to light. Or some kind of response from Kean, Hamilton, or Zelikow to the FSC statement. The release of the translators(Behrooz Sarshar) interview with the 9/11 Commission about the "Kamikaze Pilots" file. The latter likely not to happen for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

The FBI "Kamikaze Pilots" Case; Omitted From 911 Commission Report- Article by Sibel Edmonds

Read the source below reported by Sibel Edmonds, she was adamant when made the confession in several interviews that Bin Laden and his people had nothing to do with 911, her statement was Bin Laden was working for the United States until 911, and they have the proof.

Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

911blogger.com...

Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911, an FBI whistleblower confirmed it.

WikiLeaks is a disinformation website set up to cause rebellion against all governments.
Sibel Edmonds claims were back up by other insiders including the FBI, she is very credible, they all claimed.

More and more lies are now being exposed about WikiLeaks and their agenda, and just to think they were nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, sickening if you ask me.

I was a staunch supporter of WikiLeaks until a few days ago when my own research confirmed WikiLeaks was lying. I am no longer supporting their information or what the founder is doing. This article is more proof to the on going lies from WikiLeaks.

This is not the OP, fault, only people who have years of research who can compare notes will catch these lies.

edit on 4-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911, an FBI whistleblower confirmed it.

WikiLeaks is a disinformation website set up to cause rebellion against all governments.

Whoever was about to reply to my prior post to claim I was full of it, you just lost your bet.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Arent you getting a tad confused?
The Edmonds woman says bin laden NOT involved.....
Jeese dave yer slipping....
The inside job part still stands> period.
The highest levels of goverment were the perpetrators of thus massacre.
Regardless of who did what it is the president and the whitye house who are ultimately responsible for the attack, and there is no doubt in my mind they initiated and carried out the whole thing.
Sure there had to have been patsies.
The FBI has already shown it is adept at handling and encouraging homegrown terrorists....
They have created them in the past.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You know what the funny thing is Dave.

Foreknowledge about the event, and not doing anything would be considered an inside job.

If it was not for the people in the inside failing, it obviously would not have happened......

Don't know who gave you the idea that Bin Laden, and hijackers weren't involved anyways.

It can still be an inside job even if Usama was involved, its called profiteering, exploiting a situation.

Anyways it has been pretty evident that Al-Qaeda is a CIA contact network that makes it easy for them to contact the extremist networks that they have used in the middle east for years. Look at the way they blatantly funded the Mujaheddin in Bosnia as they poured in guns via Croatia.

Just like they use the Contra's in Nicaragua its the same game, different playing field.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Arent you getting a tad confused?
The Edmonds woman says bin laden NOT involved..... Jeese dave yer slipping....
The inside job part still stands> period.

Then you have some pretty tall tales you need to explain. Take a look at the author of this article- it was written by Sibel Edmunds. Since she's the one reporting the information that came from this agent and she's submitting it as factual...and I have no reason to doubt that the events she reported are true, seeing she worked for the FBI...then she is necessarily confirming that the attack was planned by Bin Laden. The only way you can attempt to claim otherwise is if you didn't even bother to read her article.

Either you are making stuff up on your own that Sibel Edmunds said Bin Laden wasn't involved...or to be precise, you're just repeating the made up stuff coming from those damned fool 9/11 conspiracy web sites you visit...OR, Sibel Edmunds is being dishonest becuase she's changing her story now. All I know is from what I'm seeing from her own words, and her own words states the FBI received word that Bin Laden was preparing for an attack and yet did close to nothing about it.

How do you explain this? You may be willing to brush off such glaring contradictions in the pursuit of your conspiracy hypothesis but I'm not.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
You know what the funny thing is Dave.

Foreknowledge about the event, and not doing anything would be considered an inside job.

No it isn't. It's "let it happen on purpose", rather than "make it happen on purpose". The major difference is that the former means all these crackpot, "lasers from outer space" "secret controlled demolitions", "hologram planes" etc weren't involved and confirms the fires really did cause the towers to collapse, regardless of how strange it sounds.

Anyways it has been pretty evident that Al-Qaeda is a CIA contact network that makes it easy for them to contact the extremist networks that they have used in the middle east for years. Look at the way they blatantly funded the Mujaheddin in Bosnia as they poured in guns via Croatia.

Just like they use the Contra's in Nicaragua its the same game, different playing field.

...in which case the admission on Al Jazeera of Bin Laden admitting he was behind the attack was real, since as you say, Bin Laden is a CIA employee and is simply being paid to go along with the cover story. Or are you saying the CIA staged a fake broadcast to implicate a fake terrorist leader even though he really was responsible?

Please explain to me why I shouldn't think you people are simply grasping at straws.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Just a small aside for you. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Has been dead these last 6 years. He was buried in a cave complex in Afghanistan. All these so called statements from him are purely propogated by the CIA. Let me pose this question for you. In the past Osama Bin Laden was the front man for Al Quaida in ALL video transmisions from them. There has not been ONE video or reliable sighting of him for 6 years. Believe me when I tell you the powers that be are just using Osama as a sistraction enterprise. While you blame and concentrate on Osama Bin Laden you are not looking anywhere else.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Often I have thought that someone needs to discuss with family members about filing a "wrongful death suite" against Bush and especially Dick Chaney. They are not even in Government Office now, they are civilians. Even if it was their negligence for not sending up Norad. Plus it would not even be about money or even winning, but they would have to answer questions in open court. O. J. Simpson was found innocent in court for murder, but the family still won their case on "wrongful death"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed

Just a small aside for you. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Has been dead these last 6 years. He was buried in a cave complex in Afghanistan. All these so called statements from him are purely propogated by the CIA. Let me pose this question for you. In the past Osama Bin Laden was the front man for Al Quaida in ALL video transmisions from them. There has not been ONE video or reliable sighting of him for 6 years. Believe me when I tell you the powers that be are just using Osama as a sistraction enterprise. While you blame and concentrate on Osama Bin Laden you are not looking anywhere else.

True, it's possible that OBL is dead, but it's also possibly the case that he's taking extra precautions about releasing any media statements becuase he knows the entire world will do everything it can to slice and dice it to find out where he's hiding...but that's not the point.

The point is, it seems to have missed the attention of you conspiracy people that this article was written by Sibel Edmonds, and her article goes into great detail on how an agent had reported on an imminent attack from OBL's bunch. I don't understand how you conspiracy people can claim it was some staged event by the gov't when YOUR OWN SOURCES are stating it was really an attack from Al Qaida...particularly when you people have made it clear you consider Sibel Edmond's testimony to be gospel.

How do you explain this contradiction?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Dave, People are not interesting in the OS, most people know that it is mostly lies.

It's blatantly obvious the reason the attack succeeded wasn't becuase we were taken by complete surprise.

Yes, we were taken by surprise by the insiders in our government who carried out this false flag. It is so obvious that a hand full of very powerful people high up in our government who had the ability to silence all the normal protocols that were never carried out that morning for the first time in America’s history I am talking about FAA, NORAD.

The attack was successful out of sheer irresponsible incompetence in the gov't. The report specifically says-

The report is a lie and I proved it in my first post yet as “always” you completely ignore everything anyone brings to the table. If you want to believe in a fairytales knock yourself out, you only proved how ignorant you really are, and some of you debunkers are the prime example while many debunkers cannot think independently and logically.

As far as our government being irresponsible and incompetence in their jobs on 911, you do not have any evidence to support your case because no one came out and admitted to any wrong doing. Your statement is nothing more than your opinion to what you want to believe in.

B- the agents were horribly frustrated at the ridiculous beaurocracy they had to work with.

So let me get this straight, the FBI had alleged knowledge of coming attacks and did nothing? Their excuses are oh we tried to warn people but our “ridiculous bureaucracy” prevented us from doing our jobs to protect the United States. This excuse is hogwash.

They weren't allowed to go directly to the CIA on their own and had to rely on the White House to do it...

Why was the FBI “not” allowed to go to the CIA? Does anyone have any evidence to prove this claim? I sure don’t.

This is really interesting; the excuses are getting more unbelievable by the day in protecting the OS.

C- I absolutely believe this agent when he says the gov't already knew the details of the attack. It's a given that if this agent could sniff the plan out, that other agents were able to sniff it out too...and met with the exact same irresponsible incompetence that this guy's report was met with.

Yet, you completely “ignored” the fact that Sibel Edmonds made it very clear that Bin Laden was working for the United States until 911?

Read the source below reported by Sibel Edmonds, she was adamant when made the confession in several interviews that Bin Laden and his people had nothing to do with 911, her statement was Bin Laden was working for the United States until 911, and they have the proof.

Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

911blogger.com...

Not only is the report a lie, but Sibel Edmonds statements proves it is a lie.

Dave you have concocted every “excuse” to why our government did not follow the proper protocols, the problem is no one is buying it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join