It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt protests and 2012 - is Israel to be sacrificed to build Zion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Watching Egypts fate unfold before us, and watchin the people wanting democracy, i noticed that the locals are not interested in foreign policy only social and internal economic policy. which led to a thought... with democracy can zion exist under arab leaders? then i thought if zion is this so called greater israel,
DO YOU ACUALLY NEED THE CURRENT ISRAEL FOR ZION TO EXIST?...iS ISRAEL ACTUALLY ZION OR JUST A CATALYST TO IT....is the majority of isreal, especially the new settlements to be sacrificed in a war empowering arab people with a new arab democracy.......are settlements a buffer zone for the expected arab democracy onslaught which will reduce israels size and give way to the smaller two state solution. giving way to an arab zionistic large united states, linking east and west...a new world order...with asia broken into two, with a secular democratic united states.

is this the real zion...are the israelis going to be abandoned by the world to give way to an arab run zion

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/858ab1026eb2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09745a19ceb0.jpg[/atsimg]

obamas slackness indicates that the west need egypt more than mubarak......do they need egypt more than israel!? could this be true, obamas US foregin policy shows me that they need democracy more than israel, do the zionists think this...are they using israel to install secularism and democracy in the middleeast?
anyway,
going back to egypt ,Mubaraks main good point and strength is his stability of not only egypt but the region as a whole! including the wests economy...just look at what happened when Nasser closed the canal and cut the west from the oil. prices went up, currency went down..the west slowed down to a grinding halt.

to sum up what you are seeing today...the west didnt want mubarak to go in 4 months leaving behind the power that the next leader will take....emergency law...the power to start war with whomever and whenever without permission from anyone.
so the west instigated the youth to march for REFORM and democracy, to be able choose a leader and not get one handed down as traditional in egypt...all ex-military.

now the older generation in egypt do not use the internet....when the youth invited their parents, family etc on the march on 25 jan, which was started by the anon. community online (agents)...they didnt know the pent up frustration of the older generation....the youth and the west started it for reform...now the adults have taken over the march while most of the loud-mouthed students especially the young females that started this are hiding under their beds...and if the adults stop now,they will die. they know this..the youth were naive... the problem with the adults taking over the anti mubarak marches is that adults are not easily steered and manipulated like the youth were..the dont use the internet. to add mubarak is now calling the protestors foreign spies...the fight is on.

the west dont get this....to add.. democracy is a good thing for egyptians, but not good for the west....look at palastine...they introduced democracy, the people instantly chose Hamas...now the whole country is labeled a terrorist state..this is democracy in the middle east...egypt needs a strong long term leader, not a drastic change every 4 yrs like you have in the west...raising prices, lowering prices...closing the canal, opening the canal..WAR WITH ISRAEL OR NOT WAR WITH ISRAEL. this is the key point for the introductin of ZION..uniting the arab world with democracy......ARAB DEMOCRACY....imagine israel dissapearing and its nothing but arab democratic countries in debt to the world bank...hmmmmm
imagine an arab leader in an arab country run by foreign vested interest, manipulated by industry that could boycott him in his short term...a puppet basically....giving prominance to a minority...ON A GRAND SCALE.

now imagine removing israel...and leaving nothing but its reaction (israel catalyst to zion), leaving the arab world with democracy installled...hey smart move zioneasy

what im trying to say is can the zionists have zion without israel and just arab countries?
do the zionists need zion more than they need the majority of israel....well the new artificial majority of israel lol ...are the setllements a buffer zone for the arab onslaught which they think could come.

the west abandoning their man mubarak is dodgy
obamas slackness is going to give way to anold schwarzzanazi to take over
edit on 4-2-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by thePharaoh

Considering Zion is a hill in Jerusalem, and was penned by the Jews, I would say no.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
ahhh not possible.If Israel were to be over taken by Muslim nations then they will have no choice but to start the Samson Option

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by thePharaoh

Considering Zion is a hill in Jerusalem, and was penned by the Jews, I would say no.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

is it a hill....so bob marley was singing about a hill...any info...educate mate!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The idea is a grand vision however it wont fly being called zion.
Better call it mohammadville.
The arabs connot unite.
Blood feuds as old as the desert sands and religious fanatacism rule the uneducated.
The educated are outnumbered and unable to control the mob.mentality which can be whipped up in these peoples.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yes, Bob Marley was singing about a hill, wether he knew it or not.

It is a hill near the old city of jerusalem.

'nuff said.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Yes, Bob Marley was singing about a hill, wether he knew it or not.

It is a hill near the old city of jerusalem.

'nuff said.

OK what about this greater isreal...are isrealis naive to think that they will populate this whole region or will it be run by eurasians, ie. kurds , persians etc will isreals size be reduced?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Zion (Hebrew: ציון‎; Tiberian vocalization: Ṣiyyôn; transliterated Zion or Sion) is a term that most often refers to Jerusalem and, by extension, the Biblical land of Israel.

Source

In the Rastafari movement, "Zion" stands for a Utopian place of unity, peace and freedom, as opposed to "Babylon", the oppressing and exploiting system of the western world and a place of evil. For Rastafarian's, Zion is to be found in Africa, and more specifically in Ethiopia, where the term is also in use.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

The Israeli's refer to most of the "fetile crescent" from somewhere near the borders of moden Lebanon, to the desert side of of the Nile in Egypt, as their "promised land". This was decreed by God and is recorded in Genesis 15:18-21.

This is not "Zion" nor is it the "Land of Israel". The concepts have (wrongly) been used interchangeably for milennia.

But they (the Hebrew people, not the Ashkenazi) do have some historical claim to it (having lived there either as nomads or permanent settlers in years gone past).

Sometime after the first world war, there was a group (or perhaps it was a propoganda stunt by the Russians/Illuminati/whoever) called the Zionists who wished to rule the world from Jerusalem. The implication was that Zionists were Hebrew.

There is no indication that the "Protocols of Zion" document was legitimate or even had a Hebrew authorship.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

yea the habashy...my freinds one of them...sheba and gabri salasis crew.

so whats this nile to euphraties thingy called greater israel, educate me friend as im an egyptian watching egypt but cnn and fox, ABC even aljazeera are potraying a very anxious israel and a very calm US....not that i really care about either ones policy on egypt...we are a great society without mubarak israel and US have nothing to fear in my eyes...only the people. as most army general are paid by the US.

dunno just asking...what is this greater isreal and the two blue stripes on the flag of israel
edit on 4-2-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

and.. I don't think that Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia was a reincarnation of Christ but that is my own belief and I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by chr0naut

and.. I don't think that Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia was a reincarnation of Christ but that is my own belief and I could be wrong.

christ...thats going a bit far lol...he was emperor..he stayed in bukingham palace and the queen curstey`d to him thats all i know lol

wouldnt this ressurected christ thingy be an upper egyptian...like osiris was

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
When another great war of Arab nations against Israel takes place.....mark my words Israel's borders would be far greater than they are today - and this time round Israel WON"T part with an inch for all time.

If you want an idea of how those future borders look, view the ancient biblical borders of Israel.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The USA will never give up Israel - period. So keep dreaming!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

David Wolffsohn:
At the behest of our leader Herzl, I came to Basle to make preparations for the Zionist Congress. Among many other problems that occupied me then was one that contained something of the essence of the Jewish problem. What flag would we hang in the Congress Hall? Then an idea struck me. We have a flag — and it is blue and white. The talith (prayer shawl) with which we wrap ourselves when we pray: that is our symbol. Let us take this Talith from its bag and unroll it before the eyes of Israel and the eyes of all nations. So I ordered a blue and white flag with the Shield of David painted upon it. That is how the national flag, that flew over Congress Hall, came into being.

Source

It has been alleged by some groups that the blue stripes on the Israeli flag actually represent the rivers Nile and Euphrates as the boundaries of Eretz Yisrael, the land promised to the Jews by God.[10] Those making this allegation insist that the flag "secretly" represents the desire of Jews to conquer all of the land between the Nile and Euphrates rivers, which would involve conquering and ruling over much of Egypt, all of Jordan, and some of Syria and Iraq. Yasser Arafat, Iran and Hamas also made the allegation,[11] and repeatedly tied this notion to the stripes on the Israeli flag.[12][13]

Both Zionist and anti-Zionist authors have debunked the claim that the stripes on the flag represent territorial ambitions. Daniel Pipes notes "In fact, the blue lines derive from the design on the traditional Jewish prayer shawl",[14] and Danny Rubinstein points out that "...Arafat... added, in interviews that he gave in the past, that the two blue stripes on the Israeli flag represent the Nile and the Euphrates... No Israeli, even those who demonstrate understanding for Palestinian distress, will accept the... nonsense about the blue stripes on the flag, which was designed according to the colours of the traditional tallit (prayer shawl)..."[13] Persistent critic of Israel and Zionism Israel Shahak is equally explicit.

Israel does not want the middle east, It wants the world!!!
edit on 4-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I dont think its about a 'Zion' more likely TPTB want control of the Pyramid region (if the idea that they are 10000+ years old is accepted) not sure of the main reason but could also be because these structures have survived previous catastrophes / earth changes if this is what the planet is undergoing at present. Perhaps we may see the pyramid capped (before the 2012 date) like the US once wanted to do at the start of this millennium ...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
wow..the pyms

top topics

join