It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! AGAIN .... 3/15/2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Now i am not saying in any shape or form that this is going to happen. I find myself growing more and more skeptical i read/hear a predication not just on ATS but Also youtube. However the timing is something that i find interesting given a few reasons
they may not be strong reasons, nevertheless they are still reason)
- I recall a documentary that i saw about 18-24 months back and i believe it was Daniel Estulin ( Bilderbergs #1 fan so to say) who said they would inflate the market to 11-12 and then another correction would take place..
-The weather has been a bit crazy, i live in the NorthEast (US) and this winter has been something else. IT was 51F in DC and 7F in AUSTIN, TX. and huge storms have been taking place covering more than half the country.
-FEMA inquiring about 140M prepackaged meals....

I live about 45 mins away from the coast so i refuse to believe this until i see further evidence however am about 60 percent sure that this video would have popped up regardless of me putting it up. (which i why i puted it up)
FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i am not saying i believe this and i am not going to say i don't either..... the world will end as we know it tomorrow 2 months from now years from now..... the way i see it.. it will happen eventually and i hope i am still capable of handling my self...... maybe my son will be old enough to help protect his mother...

i am not a doom seeker.... but honestly i don't care i would rather just get on with it and get it over with.... that way if it is economical maybe we will get through it before i am gone and i can die knowing my son will be able to survive......
if it's doomsday junk i want to survive to make sure my son can provide and protect himself.....

anything else i will die free defending my family and friends......

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i started a thread about this yesterday
this video is linked to the video in my op
they all claim to have inside sources, or
being apart of some government test, guess
we will see what happens in march

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

So why 6 months? Once prices go up, they never go back down right?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
See this is what I don't get- if the Elites know this stuff is coming in March and they will all be safe in their underground bunkers, then why bother messing around with the dollar? If what he says is true then most of us will be dead, society will be in chaos,and money won't mean squat.
It doesn't make sense to me....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

whatever the truth.. THIS guy speaks as if it comes out of his, being,,,
i believe HE believes what he says..
this vid FREAKED out my wife

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

WTF, so this guy wants me to buy 6 months of food for my whole family..

But then, he wants me to throw all that food into my car and take the family inland to avoid the flood from a "Geographic" pole shift..
Yes, he said "Geographic Pole Shift" Not Magnet pole shift..

Ummm, think I'll call BS.....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
They still need supplies and for systems to be in place, and they don't want to die as anger people find out they have been lied too. esp when your not invited to the safe party that your family's life was meaningless to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So the Governments and scientist can tell us a specific date that there is going to be a massive tetonic plate movement resulting in a "Geographic pole shift" yet they cannot accurately predict an earthquake. Just sayin.

Another one looking for their 15 seconds of fame that will wind up in flames.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

WTF, so this guy wants me to buy 6 months of food for my whole family..

But then, he wants me to throw all that food into my car and take the family inland to avoid the flood from a "Geographic" pole shift..
Yes, he said "Geographic Pole Shift" Not Magnet pole shift..

Ummm, think I'll call BS.....

He recently made a video stating his source from the Alex Jones Live Streaming show, saying that a woman claiming to be from the Bureau called and told Alex about the pole shift, and Alex didn't question her or anything, also to put that part on Youtube either. Also, the Geographic Poles and Magnetic Poles are one in the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Also, the Geographic Poles and Magnetic Poles are one in the same.

No they are not..The magnetic poles move constantly and do flip..
Flipping or moving the Geographic poles is harder as the Earth's axis goes through both..
That's why they are called poles..

Haven't you ever wondered why we have a TRUE North (Geographic) and Magnetic North, (Where your compass points)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Mizzijr

Also, the Geographic Poles and Magnetic Poles are one in the same.

No they are not..The magnetic poles move constantly and do flip..
Flipping or moving the Geographic poles is harder as the Earth's axis goes through both..
That's why they are called poles..

Haven't you ever wondered why we have a TRUE North (Geographic) and Magnetic North, (Where your compass points)

Ahh... I see, it's a little confusing, but you are nonetheless correct. I found this:

"The North Pole, also known as the Geographic North Pole or Terrestrial North Pole, is, subject to the caveats explained below, defined as the point in the northern hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets the Earth's surface. It should not be confused with the North Magnetic Pole."

Also from wikipedia:
"The North Magnetic Pole is physically a magnetic field south pole"

The magnetic north pole does not actually stay in one spot on the earths surface while the geographical north pole does. So it's impossible that they be in the same spot (for very long anyway).

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
my biggest question is why Alex Jones
edited that caller out of his show when it
posted to youtube???

Alex Jones has some splainin to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ahh! Finally New Fresh Doooom!

Get ready guys, we have a new date!

Only 39 days left!

Which was the last one, the 5th of November Springfield/Simpsons incident?

Well, let us hope for better luck this time around yall!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
please dont sensationalise the title, nowhere in it does he predict the end of the world or mentions it, he thinks there is a poll shift or something happening, BIG difference...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
this is what satan wants! for the world to remember 3/15 and not 3:16!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! AGAIN

I'm sorry... but your headliner just slayed me dead, lol.

Yes, the end of the world... AGAIN!

And yes, I forgive you for putting it all in caps... though ATS might not. Just don't do it again...

(guffaw!!!!)

Thanks, I needed a good giggle today.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Five days and counting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join