It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia guide stones on historychannel next!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My original heads up thread is gone "decoded" is doing the"georgia guide stones" now.
edit on 3-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Thanks for the head's up...much better than watching the Weather Channel! It's now snowing here in Central Texas!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Texas is getting snow? How often does this happen?

In regards to the OP. Is there somewhere on line to view this as I do not have TV. I may have to dnload it later as Canada probably will not be limited in internet usage now.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
if anyone can find a site that will show this after its air or if anyone can give a summary after watching i would love that, sadly im forced to watch jersey shore at the moment thanks to my brother >_>

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i just tuned in, thanks for the heads up... ive seen the guidestones vaguely in a video on youtube, but dont know too much about them

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just changed from Egypt news to the History channel. Should be interesting. Thanks!

"A call to genocide on a massive scale". Hm.
edit on 2/3/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
My original heads up thread is gone "decoded" is doing the"georgia guide stones" now.
edit on 3-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

thnx man glad u put this up thought it came on on fri woulda had to search for it

i dont like the host though hes creepy with his hand movments and how he puts it all out there and then acts like he dosent believe any of it wth

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That's why I love me my Tivo. I had never heard about this show but my Tivo "decided" I might like it so it started recording the series. Good boy, Tivo.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Getting ready to watch have you guys noticed the UFO/ALIENS are real suddenly now on the history channel!

WOWZERZ

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Would be a great topic to discuss if it were on a different show. Brad Meltzer's Decoded is a very biased show loaded with false, or at the minimum, very misleading information.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I had known about the Guidestones and about there supposed connection to the Rosicrucians but this thing about a huge solar flare is news to me.

You couple that with the movie "Knowing"'s ending, plus it making a reference to the BP Oil disaster before it happened screams conspiracy.. haha

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
thanks morder for the link

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
good episode. i love history channel, hardly ever bother to turn the TV on anymore. i like how they showed that navy map of future america i saw posted on here a few weeks ago

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In the episode the investigators were tying the guidestone warnings in with other prophecies of 2012 earth changes. I loved the map also - because I think it ties in with the prophecies of Edgar Cayce, and the destruction coming to America. I also was glad to Iowa in the safe zone!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Actually the map was drawn up by George Michael Scallion.

I posted a copy of the map here
edit on 3-2-2011 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I watched it, or most of it, as I had to get up a few times.

I could not figure out why if the topic was Georgia Guidestones, did they focus on the astral plane and the robot arm moving with your mind segment. I was instantly put in the mind of the MonsterQuest Show, in which a topic is raised and by the end of the show you realize they spent an hour saying pretty much of nothing. Also like that Jesse Ventura Show, vague and really shallow.

It is an interesting topic, and I took away a new author, Joseph Weed, I really want to read the book featured in this episode now.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I missed it, can I catch it still on their site or something?

Or if anybody recorded it and put it on youtube..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
History Channel are rerun kings, I bet it will be rerun several times. Possibly tonight.

www.history.com...

This has a synopsis of the episode, it is a link to the History Channel site. There is currently one full episode online to watch, where they go to Bohemian Grove!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thanks!

I'll have to find time and make a visit to the re-run kings then.

top topics

join