It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the slander : Obama is a Christian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Like I said in another one of these posts, I don't know why people troll to change the beliefs of people who have their own opinions. Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant, it's his actions and performance that counts along with his loyalty to the the American PEOPLE. Apart from the simple fact that Obama has multiple aliases and apparently 3 or 4 different SSN's, no legal papers published or written, no past girlfriends, hell, no past except what has been fabricated in the media, let's look at his actions.

GW Bush's actions have been carried by Obama and strengthened, what's up with that? I thought you people wanted change? Oh, right, Obama didn't specify good or bad change.

Not One of Obama's campaign promises were met. I realize all politicians are liars and psychopaths, but c'mon people wake up! Populist politicians are even bigger scumbags, because their lies are popular!

Ever see pictures of Obama not holding his right hand over his heart during flag raising, National Anthem, etc.? It's been in the news enough.

Obamacare, now there's a funny one. No new taxes huh? Collected by the IRS huh? Fines and jail time if ya don't pay huh?

Extended wars, Iraq, Afghanistan, looking to pooch Iran, the Mubarek meat puppet on the run in Egypt, it goes on and on.

The BAILOUTS! If Obama had a brain in his head, he would have shut down wall street, vaporized the FED and claimed bankruptcy, audited the pentagon and then got an agreement from the rest of the world to do the same, respectively. He could have set out a plan to forgive all debts. It's like pressing the RESET button, but no, can't do that when your bosses have you on a leash.

Obama's performance - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It just goes on and on. The Obamanator is loyal to his handlers on Wall Street and the International Bankster Cartel, it doesn't matter what his religion is, the man (if it is a man and I wonder about its wife too) is a bought and paid for meat puppet.

Cheers - Dave

PS - I don't think he's a Christian or Muslim, I think he's a satanist and you American people have probably been duped for the last time, because either way from the way things are going, it looks like it is all going to end really bad. BTW, we have it just as bad in Canada, we have that idiot Harper.
edit on 2/3.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: of adding the PS

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Actually that wasn't an attempt to do anything but say:

Don't believe everything you hear.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I could give a rats ass either way.

As long as he isn't sacrificing goats on the White House lawn...WHO GIVES A DAMN.

Honesty I agree, Personally I could care less of his religious beliefs. As I stated in OP, I'm not devoutly religious myself.

On the other hand, I do care about truth.
edit on 3-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think you may have a good thread here. I find it very interesting. Thank you for sharing SnF.

Totally agree with your commentary.
edit on 3-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Google "Paris Hilton is smart" and you get over 26 million hits.

Really?!

Originally posted by alienreality
Since someone asked for proof,

You can google "obama mocks bible" and see 61,000 results...

One of them is Obama himself speaking what he believes...

Obama speaks

Or you could just openly admit that you love and support obama so much, that no matter what he says and does, you will still support and adore him and always try and help him by repeating his lies.
edit on 3-2-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I agree....just a bit pessimistic lately. Haven't posted much here lately....came back and still see the same old things.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Well, he certainly has a messiah complex.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
am i wrong,both groups worship the same invisible space wizard.. Abrahamic religions..
can we get an atheist president please..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Babe, you haven't given anything other than opinion. Absolutely nothing factual.

In my opinion, you don't have anything except wild conjecture. I'm willing to discuss bible, interpretation and political news and back it up. You have ANY thing?

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by GrisGris

I am very sorry, but if you don't understand those things, then I really can't help you further...

I laid it all out in simple terms for you.. Sorry it wasn't sufficient..

You might try some basic research on the topics you don't understand..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I, for one, am glad to see you back. I miss your posts. It was not my goal to incite, but I'm just so tired of the lies and smears. Especially with the false implications regarding Egypt.

We play the hand we are dealt. (Unless it is scrabble and you forfeit your turn and get all new letters.)

United we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

can we get an atheist president please..

Will never happen. They'd be crucified from the very start of their campaign...and not just by Fox News.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Are you saying it is slander to think he may be a Muslim?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Wait wait wait...
So because a man, who we all know is the king of rhetoric, decides to use some pretty words and claim he is a christian... you believe him? Hmm... (snip)

Nah. Obama is a liar. I personally do not believe a word he says. In fact, it's fair to say if he says it, you should believe the very opposite.

Aren't we all men/women thus masters of rhetoric. So we shouldn't believe any man or woman? Is that your argument?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm really amazed by this, he left no room for doubt. He didn't just say it, he elaborated on it.
It wasn't just, I'm a Christian.

Do you think this is something that's happened recently to cause him to open up and say this? In such manner?
I've never heard a President say that before.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Er, um.
No.
He's really not.
Good luck with that.
Like the other poster said, "Watch what he does, not what he says."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

From what I gather he's saying it's blasphemy. That's what I'd say too. That Obama would be commiting blasphemy to be Muslim and say he was Christian.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I realize it may be a tall order, but you can continue to think as you like. I used slander in same vein as smear, but if you require further elucidation:

slander –noun
1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3. Law . defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

–verb (used with object)
4. to utter slander against; defame.

–verb (used without object)
5. to utter or circulate slander.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

Well I don't know about you, but I don't lie to people constantly. So if you're saying you do... well that isn't a good quality in a human being. Our leaders don't tell us the truth. To believe otherwise means you're naive. But hey... go ahead and buy into the bs he constantly spews from his mouth. But I won't.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Personally I don't think it matters in real terms..
It's his actions that count..

But I also highly doubt that he writes his own speaches anyway..
It would be prewritten by others to reflect what they believe the people want to hear..
That's how politics has always been..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It's against his stated beliefs to think it.

It's libel to say it, and slander to write it.

Though because we are American, you are free to say, think and write the libel and slander you choose against the President of the US of A.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join