It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accelerated human evolution is taking place right now in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am watching the events in Egypt unfold with bated breath. The people of Egypt realize the government has power only because we give them power. Egypt is the first country of this modern age to COLLECTIVELY realize this. Things will never be the same in Egypt ever again. To me this appears to be a true mass scale collective consciousness. Accelerated human evolution is taking place right before our eyes.

Never in my life did I think that Egypt would be setting the stage for the rest of the world.

The spark begins in Egypt.

The New World Order will do everything they can to kill this spark. I hope the New World Order doesn't succeed. I want to see this spark ignite the whole world.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Sabier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
egypt is currently under the rule of a very old world style order so if the nwo really do exist, then i would guess they would be pleased at the uprising as it will give them an oppurtunity to either send the troops in against a new fundementalist regime or simply try and put their own regime in place as soon as mubarak has gone.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To lewman,

The Egyptians will not let that happen. They will not remove the current dictator, only to have another one put in its place.

They have evolved and it will never happen again.

I believe the instances of violence that we see are nothing more than "growing pains".

The desire for a change for the better is there. This desire is sincere and it is genuine, which I think will provide the necessary guidance.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Sabier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not trying to knock you, but the % of Egyptians who actually protested is a pretty low proportion of their total population. Infact, it hasn't even exceeded the relative proportion of people who marched in the UK against the protest of the Iraqi war, or if it has, it's not by much. Granted, these Egyptians are a little bit more resolute, but protests/uprisings like this aren't really that new.

I would also add, there's no guarantee that what happens after Mubarak leaves will be any better than what happened prior. Though these protestors are united in their goal of removing Mubarak, they are very much split as to what they want to happen after. There are 26 political parties, Al-Jazeera kindly informed me yesterday, and you can bet they all, or at least the majority, are going to want a piece of the pie, so it's not a collective conciousness at all.

Welcome, anyway

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I monitor world events for signs of the first true genuine collective consciousness of humanity, it's just something I like to do, sort of like a hobby really. Something about the events in Egypt really caught me for some reason, it just seemed different to me than all the other uprisings or protests.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You know what, I really think this is it... this is the spark that will ignite the world. I don't believe anything the US media is saying. The US media is likely downplaying numbers. Whatever is happening out in Egypt is big. I don't believe the President (seriously people, just ignore Obama's mouth from now on, that's all you gotta do).

This just may be it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this type of revolt would never work in america.

1.we're too fat
2.lazy as hell
3.fast to believe the first politician that says something we might like to hear
4.don't like missing our sports and tv shows
5.and the vast majority of this country ain't very high atop the I.Q mountain.
edit on 10-2-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join