It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Taylor Skilling, son of Enron executive Jeff Skilling, found dead in California apartment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

John Taylor Skilling, son of Enron executive Jeff Skilling, found dead in California apartment

www.nydailynews.com

John Taylor Skilling, the son of former Enron CEO Jeff Skilling, was found dead in his California apartment, laying near bottles of medication, police said Thursday evening.

Skilling, 20, was studying at Chapman University and had been distraught over a recent breakup, sources told police.

Authorities have to wait until the autopsy and toxicology screenings are complete before ruling out a homicide, but police don't suspect any foul play his father's lawyer, Daniel Petrocelli, told the Daily News.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Authorities have to wait until the autopsy and toxicology screenings are complete before ruling out a homicide, but police don't suspect any foul play his father's lawyer, Daniel Petrocelli, told the Daily News.

Though it states more than likely what the problem is, it always raises an eyebrow about Enron.

Living in Houston I know people effected. The company had direct ties with the Taliban leaders in the 90's. Enron mysteriously crashed and burned on Dec. 2 2001 just after Sept. 11 and I have a second hand (I know) account that on Dec. 1 2001 Bush 41 arrived in his government motorcade at Enron Headquarters in Downtown Houston. hmmmm.....

I honestly feel, just speculation, that the Enron was a scapegoat of some kind for the big boy's.

Anyway now his son has left us.

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Already conflicting stories coming out.

Firefighters found 20-year-old John Taylor Skilling, the youngest of Jeffrey Skilling's three children, dead Tuesday night in his college dorm room, according to California police.

CNN

new topics

join