It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AA-12 possibly the most frightening gun there is.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
geez i cant own one yet and i want that gun lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hmm.. imagine a full crowdcontrol squad with one of those. Hayseeds!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Over 300 rounds per minute! Say goodbye to the crosshair.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Just hope that drug dealers, burglars etc don't get hold of this gun.
It is a frightening weapon and made by "You know who"? and you guys are not scared?
edit on 15-2-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Petty criminals can't get a hold of weapons like the AA 12.

1 It is not a mass produced weapon.

2 The AA12 full auto fire system bars the weapon from civilian sale without very tight Federal control.

3 The weapon was design and manufactured by ONE guy, who introduced the idea to the US Armed Forces.

4. I'm not scared of anyone with a weapon. I have plenty of my own, and I'm a lot scarier than a criminal with no training, my guess is so are most of the guys and gals in this thread.

Education is key when it comes to weapons, how to handle them, and how to approach the issue in general. Many of us would be delighted to help out with any legitimate questions you might have. Just remember, this is NOT a political forum.
edit on 15-2-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
The scariest weapon I can imagine is the one that I will never see or hear, fired by a man who sees, hears and watches me, yet considers me only briefly before he ends my life.

1 well trained military sniper can send more fear to enemy forces than just about any weapon out there. Its incredible what they can do.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Petty criminals can't get a hold of weapons like the AA 12.

1 It is not a mass produced weapon.

2 The AA12 full auto fire system bars the weapon from civilian sale without very tight Federal control.

3 The weapon was design and manufactured by ONE guy, who introduced the idea to the US Armed Forces.

4. I'm not scared of anyone with a weapon. I have plenty of my own, and I'm a lot scarier than a criminal with no training, my guess is so are most of the guys and gals in this thread.

Education is key when it comes to weapons, how to handle them, and how to approach the issue in general. Many of us would be delighted to help out with any legitimate questions you might have. Just remember, this is NOT a political forum.
edit on 15-2-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

I am glad you feel so secure in the knowledge that this gun won't reach criminals.
Cannot share your belief though.
As Iraq has proven already, Blackwater has no qualms about anything, so I bet that someone with enough money will be able to acquire this gun.
No different than a rogue scientist selling nuclear secrets is it?
But as I said, I hope you are right.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Blackwater isn't going to buy or sell this weapon just to give it to a petty criminal in your neighborhood. That doesn't make any sense.

As I said before, this isn't a political forum.
If you have qualms about the political implications
of this weapon or it's social impacts please start your thread
in one of the political forums or in Social Issues.

Weapons and Tactics is for Weapons and Tactics.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

i saw this gun on history channels modern marvels freaking love it!wish they had a rifle version of this wepon.10000000 rounds per minute!

edit on 27-2-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
I am glad you feel so secure in the knowledge that this gun won't reach criminals.
Cannot share your belief though.
As Iraq has proven already, Blackwater has no qualms about anything, so I bet that someone with enough money will be able to acquire this gun.
No different than a rogue scientist selling nuclear secrets is it?
But as I said, I hope you are right.

I think you got yourself carried away there a little, blinded by the presenters´ antics, the techno-marketing babble of its inventors, and the *gosh* Blackwater firing range they are using.

This thing is a shotgun. It does what many shotguns have done for decades. It only does a bit more of it for a little while longer.

That does not make it a supergun game-changer.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Practically no criminals use weapons like the AA-12 or assault rifles because they are big and obvious. Most violent crimes are done with handguns because they are easier to hide.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Basically the same as the USAS-12 (a "DD") except that it has stainless steel parts and better workmanship as well as special ammo made for it (12 ga).

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That is the best alley sweeper on the planet.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The machine gun is cool , I guess. At the rate of fire id like to see someone load it and refire in a decent amount of time. Really 1 million rounds, you would be out of ammo in short order, and some sniper with a hacked together a-k would take you out. I bet 15 bucks worth of walmart supplies would do the same amount of damage. All i see is a gun waiting for someone to get trigger happy, while alot of these newer designs are really cool, most of them are not practical. Not saying i wouldnt want one LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow that gun is so sick!

People who used that gun in Modern Warfare 2 pissed me off so much

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WONG AGIAN ..........

THE MOST FRIGHTENING GUN IS THE ONE POINTED AT YOU

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Isn't that the gun that Terry Crews' character uses in The Expendables? Maybe I'm just thinking of the little grenades but I'm pretty sure it was the same auto shotgun. If so I would want one just to go out in the woods and fire it off and maybe fire off a few lines from the movie!...lol Classic testosterone overdose right there...LOL

--Apex

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Within 100 yards anyway.....basically an improved USAS-12 (which also takes 10 round clip or 20 round drum magazines).

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonestar24

I rest my case when you read some of the other posters on this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Rickness
Wow that gun is so sick!

People who used that gun in Modern Warfare 2 pissed me off so much

not so nice gun.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join