It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Has To Stop Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by TNTarheel

Correct, it is not just the Mexicans causing harm. All the crimes of illegals no matter what their color or race, could have been prevented. Thousands of deaths could have been prevented. I am not going to wait until it is me or one of my family members or yours before bringing awareness and standing against this.

I applaud your courage in speaking on a topic that is so inflammatory as to be taboo here in the States!

I didn't mean to be impolite in my answer to TheWalkingFox's post, but this is a serious subject that needs to be approached in a serious manner.

Our country is bursting at the seams, our people have no work, can't afford healthcare, and have a hard time affording food for themselves and their children. I'm afraid the same violence we see elsewhere is going to show up in our own backyards soon.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

For too many years I remained complacent and had no idea how bad things were. When I had a job back in 2008, I had spent 8 years having to listen to spanish every single day!! Slowly I saw where illegals were being hired before an American citizen and was shocked. Slowly I saw how stores were adding spanish signs. Then when I began searching for work I noticed jobs that now require that we are bilingual and speak spanish, even for a simple factory position. Not everyone can pick up another language and do well at it. No American should have to speak a foreign language in their own country to work in a factory! I never left my country!!

I learned how illegals stole identities, used false documents and worked the system for all it was worth. So many of them recieving welfare benefits when they made well over the poverty limit, while citizens are going without. I have seen people turned away from jobs and worry sick about how they will provide for their families. I have seen the tears in an elderly woman's eyes as she spoke of being denied help with medical costs because she made 3.00 too much. I have seen enough!

It is so upsetting to see these illegals who take and demand things and are never satisfied.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I've watched those same things happening with dismay. This started more than 20 years ago but seems to have escalated over the past 5 years or so.

Last year, my mom (late 70's) and my grandmother (who will be 100 in March) found they didn't have enough money to last the month. My husband's job of 18 years was discontinued and my job was outsourced so we had no money to help. We put our food together so we could eat at least once a day.

I finally convinced them to apply for food stamps. I took them for their appointment. My poor grandmother was so embarassed she couldn't meet anyone's eye, and Mom looked totally defeated. We sat there among at least 50 people...all speaking Spanish. I saw diamond rings, thick gold chains, perfectly coiffed hair, name brand shoes & clothing, gold bracelets...you get the picture, I'm sure. The atmosphere among them was far from embarassed or defeated...festive is the word that comes to mind.

My grandmother was offered $10/month and my Mom got $98/month. The next time we went grocery shopping, we happened upon the woman who sat next to us at the appointment...she had 2 buggies of groceries.

I thought I was the only one who was sick to death of the special treatment given to noncitizens..it's good to know someone else holds the same views.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

That is another thing that I noticed, how well to do they were. One woman sold from one of those expensive catalogs and the illegals thought nothing of the really high prices for items and ordered all the time. They all had expensive cell phones, computors, wide screen t.v.s etc. etc. These illegals are far from poor or suffering. When you see citizens who go about things the honest way and are suffering and how the illegals cheat the system and have all their needs met and have plenty left over to send back to their relatives in another country it makes me sick to my stomach. I do indeed understand.

For too many years I didn't want people to think badly of me for voicing my opinion for fear they would think I was racist. For too many years I watched as things changed slowly until it was too late. Too many refuse to speak up because of fear. I speak out for the American citizen who has been abandoned by their own government while illegals are left to do as they please.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Mexican drug cartels are now the main suppliers in at least 230 U.S. cities. they are not just at the borders!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"An illegal immigrant from the Dominican Republic has pleaded guilty to allegations that he used straw owners to operate several grocery stores in Hartford that he used to defraud the federal food stamp program of about $1.6 million."

This is just one illegal immigrant whos fraud cost over a million dollars!

www.wfsb.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thank you for the reply, still you confirmed to me that it is not so easy to get into US as people think (legally that is) , and I do not think it is wrong to go through the proper routes to get legally in a country, I was just speculating on why people prefer the "easy way in" rather than going through the "right and hard way in".

Getting in illegaly is not hard, maybe you were confusing what I meant?

Another thing we agree on and this is your quote :

"To be Honest, I don't like illegals and don't believe they have a right in our country, My wife and daughter has the same thoughts on illegals I have.
We did it the right and legal way and so have many, many others. "

I am happy you got your wife and child in in good terms with you, and I support that. It could have been easier for you and less spending would be nice, since you are a citizen after all. I think they do this to prevent abuse, but the common citizen ends up being hurt because they simply want to bring their loved ones with them, and I cannot assume 1010 bucks is "nothing" to you because I know nothing of your life, so I will not assume it was easy for you.

I was more criticizing the bureaucracy of things, and some american citizens that think they are completely vulnerable to inmigrants, and tend to put legal and illegals in the same crowd. Simply don't (I am sure you would never).

Illegals getting in is more of a concern to the borders, but I cannot see how to fix this thinking in a suposedly tourist that is coming through plane but is instead an illegal trying to get in, or just a common tourist.

I believe the visa requirement to just be a tourist indeed kills some of the tourism that could actually help your economy over there, I am not alone in thinking I would not waste my money in a temporary visa just to get to know things over there when there are so many other options in other countries with no such restriction. It does not mean I do not respect that law, I just do not agree with that one. I also do not know how much that would help in tourism.
I have no data on tourism, only speculation and my personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Remember, only Messikans kill people!

This is NOT a true statement

On that we can agree

and is nothing like the point that the OP is trying to make.

And here, we will have to disagree. Peruse the link that Night Star opened us up with. It contains nothing more than a bunch of booga-booga scaremongering about Mexicans. With a side dose of Breitbart's BS on ACORN, but mostly, it's just Mexicans. Oh, and this charming piece;

Celebrating The Diversity of World Culture!

A Cultural Practices in India: Tantrik Ritual Killings

An Indian couple who had a daughter but desired to have a boy, arranged for the kidnapping of a 6-year-old neighbor at the advice of a tantrik (a spiritualist practitioner of tantrism). Once kidnapped, they mutilated and killed the 6-year-old boy while chanting mantras (in order to leverage supernatural powers to have their own son).

The Hindustan Times reported 25 human sacrifices in just the western Uttar Pradesh in a 6 month period. Although the cultural practice is illegal in India, it is still practiced by millions of people in Indian society. Although the practice supposedly came from Hinduism, some Buddhists and Muslims also practice tantrism. Some tantriks say human sacrifice is not necessary since animals can also be killed as a sacrifice. Other Indian tantrics say there are ways to treat clients without any human or animal sacrifice.

Yes. Night Star's source is telling us that human sacrifice is practiced by millions of people in India. Why?

Question: Are people who believe in human sacrifice able to obtain a visa and or permanent residence in the U.S.?

To convince you that Indians should not be allowed into the US.

So no, I do believe that Night Star is perfectly aware of what she's posting, and what she's posting actually is a claim that Mexicans are out to kill us all.

Why not be hand delivered back to where you came from? Being sent to a US prison just means that US tax dollars pay for the upkeep of the inmate.

because according to Night Star's no doubt fact-and-truth laden source, everyone we deport just comes back to kill, rape, and probably cannibalize again. C'mon, in the US you can get 25 years for smoking something, and they'll keep you in there. I'm sure they can keep a mad dog Mexican rapist locked away for good, don't you?

O mean if we're going to spend billions annually on privatized prisons, we might as well use 'em, right?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If you do your homework, you will clearly see that many illegal criminals are repeat offenders and have had numerous arrests and deportations.

Not all illegals are Mexican.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I ran across this on another thread and thought I would share.

Originally posted by centurion1211

13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.
The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The ats has gotten to be one big Gang Sight for Racist people, a sight that doesn’t even come close to denying ignorance, anything for a couple of stars huh !

''I think ill put a thread up on Mexicans and obama so they will star my thread ,and so I can have some one to share my 400 year opinion with that wont change nothing in the 21st century..

Ignorance for stars’ is what ats has become…‘PERIOD’

This thread is a troll thread and an abomination to what life is suppose to be about in Gods Eyes, and the American way of life.

'L'

This Has To Stop Now
edit on 30-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
A good way to prevent illegal immigration to the US would be to make legal immigration easier in addition to better enforcement. If a person really is coming in to work then they will go through legal channels, provided that these channels are easily accessible.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

All you can do is bring race into this issue, shame on you!

This thread is about so much more than what you are trying to reduce it to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the link in the OP, I noticed many of the people killed by illegal aliens were killed by vehicles driven by the illegal aliens. Some were drunk while driving illegally, some weren't.

Last month a cute little boy was hit and killed by an illegal alien while walking to his bus stop. He had just made breakfast for his Dad who stayed home from work because he was sick.
That boy hugged his Dad for the last time before leaving to go to school.
Americans do not fight against those who help their-selves but they sure as hell fight against those who take and take and take.
To repeat the title of this thread

This Has To Stop Now!

S and F

edit on 6-6-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

This thread is about so much more than what you are trying to reduce it to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the link in the OP, I noticed many of the people killed by illegal aliens were killed by vehicles driven by the illegal aliens. Some were drunk while driving illegally, some weren't.

Last month a cute little boy was hit and killed by an illegal alien while walking to his bus stop. He had just made breakfast for his Dad who stayed home from work because he was sick.
That boy hugged his Dad for the last time before leaving to go to school.
Americans do not fight against those who help their-selves but they sure as hell fight against those who take and take and take.
To repeat the title of this thread

This Has To Stop Now!

S and F

edit on 6-6-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

I am presenting a link to you where you will see everyone from an infant to the elderly who have died because of illegal immigrants.

Why don’t you and the op provide a link to how many Indians that was killed by cowboys over stolen land every since they arrived on the INDIANS LAND.

Why don’t you and the op provide a link to how many blacks have killed Spanish people or how many whites have killed Spanish people?

I really wonder what an Indian would have to say about reading such rubbish; I wonder how they feel about all of you illegal immigrants on there land killing at will.

I want people to take a good look through these cases. Every single one of these murders would never have happened if these illegal’s were not allowed to be here.

I want people to take a good look through these cases.

Shame on me huh!

Every single one of these murders would never have happened if these illegal’s were not allowed to be here.

Every single one of these murders would never have happened if these illegal’s were not allowed to be here.

A whole lot of things would never have happened if these illegal stealing land people were not allowed to be here,simple as that.

TextThis thread is about so much more than what you are trying to reduce it to.

It was reduced when the troll didnt give fair numbers from all sides of the argument.

So shame on you and the op for indirect racism on one race.

Indirect clever racism ‘HAS TO STOP NOW’

edit on 6-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join