This Has To Stop Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I realize that this is a controversal subject and there are people both for and against illegal immigration, but I wanted to bring this to people's awareness. I want people to realize just how important this issue is.

I am presenting a link to you where you will see everyone from an infant to the elderly who have died because of illegal immigrants. There are many cases where illegals have had numerous arrests and deportations and just came right back again. I want people to take a good look through these cases. Every single one of these murders would never have happened if these illegals were not allowed to be here.

www.ojjpac.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You are so right. Our government needs to start doing it's job. We need to impeach owebummer. He is worse than worthless. S&F

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

How is this Obama's fault?

I seem to recall that so far during this administration border security has been bolstered, not only by more fences and personnel, but by robots.

ROBOTS!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What about every other person hurt or murdered in America (or across the world)? Do they not matter because they weren't done by "illegal Immigrants"?

I realise that I'm being picky here, but to cite something you said in the op.

Every single one of these murders would never have happened if these illegals were not allowed to be here.

Likewise, every single death caused by a drunk driver wouldn't have happened if the car wasn't operated by a drunk driver.
Wow that was touching erad3's wordplay lol

I do see your overall point, but the more I live the more I see there are no black & white definite arguments or right or wrong. Rather a whole mass of grey area.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

That's really not the point. The point is that the government has the ability to stop these people from conducting illegal activities (illegal immigration), often times over and over again, that in other countries would land people in prison. And because of these criminals coming here (the U.S.) people have lost their brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, etc.

Btw, I get your point as well, my father was killed by a drunk driver. I am against that too but the illegals are doing damage by just more than murdering people. This is such a touchy subject but I'm glad that the OP presented it the way the she/he did.
edit on 3-2-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Of course people have been murdered by our own citizens as well. Of course those deaths matter just as much. The difference is that we could have prevented the ones done by illegals! None of those people would be dead now.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by myster0
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

How is this Obama's fault?

I seem to recall that so far during this administration border security has been bolstered, not only by more fences and personnel, but by robots.

ROBOTS!

Did I miss something.... where is there any mention of obama in this thread or the link?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

Here:

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
We need to impeach owebummer. He is worse than worthless.

edit on 3-2-2011 by myster0 because: formatting

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustCurious1
What about every other person hurt or murdered in America (or across the world)? Do they not matter because they weren't done by "illegal Immigrants"?

Thats completely unreasonable.
So your saying that if we can't fix everything at once, that we should'nt even try to resolve the topic of this thread?
edit on 3-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yeah. The first post after the OP blames "Obummer," which just makes that person a partisan shill not worth even acknowledging.

I question the OP because you're only bringing up one side of the story. What about those who have acclimated to American life and are an integral part of our society? Surely you wouldn't want them to be banished?

Sure, anyone in their right mind would want the boarders more secure. That's simple.. And everyone agrees. You don't really bring up any new argument though.

I know plenty of illegals and not one of them is doing any detriment to america. In fact, they pay taxes and get no return from them, so they actually ARE paying to be here, albeit not a lot.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I see words like alleged, reportedly, suspected all over your source. That aside, I must tell you that you don't have to be an illegal in order to kill somebody. I recall on Sept. 11, 19 (alleged, reportedly, suspected) hijackers with visas did a lot of killing as well. Yet I don't see you demanding that our politicians quit allowing people in with visas. About 3000 people would still be here today if they hadn't been here legally.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This little boy and two women died because of an illegal who had 16 previous arrests!!

edit on 3-2-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

Yeah. The first post after the OP blames "Obummer," which just makes that person a partisan shill not worth even acknowledging.

I question the OP because you're only bringing up one side of the story. What about those who have acclimated to American life and are an integral part of our society? Surely you wouldn't want them to be banished?

Sure, anyone in their right mind would want the boarders more secure. That's simple.. And everyone agrees. You don't really bring up any new argument though.

I know plenty of illegals and not one of them is doing any detriment to america. In fact, they pay taxes and get no return from them, so they actually ARE paying to be here, albeit not a lot.

There are many sides to the illegal immigration issue Santa. I know many illegals myself and they know I don't approve of how they go about things. A few of the women had their men living with them and a few kids. They both worked at good jobs and made well over minumum wage. They lied and said they were a one income household and got benefits from welfare. I asked them how they got jobs in the first place being illegal. They told me how easy it was to get false documentations and how much they get from America being illegal so they didn't want to go through the proper channels of becoming a citizen. Some admitted that they were saving money to return to their own country as our money was worth so much more there.

When you have an illegal who has all their needs met with lies and deception, and we have so many citizens who are denied benefits of any kind because they make like 3.00 over the poverty limit and are falling through the cracks, that is sad.

I was shocked to discover that one of my former co-workers who we all loved, was a pedophile! I was shocked at how many had no intention of becoming citizens because they could work the system with lies and deciet. As much I may enjoy the company of some of the illegals, I must say that I can't trust them. Not the ones I have known. They think nothing of stealing Identifications, of presenting false documents to get what they want.

And...with the millions of unemployed citizens, it is neither right nor fair that any illegal immigrant should get a job before them.

As for those who have acclimated, why do we have to dial one for english? Why do we have to be bilingual in order to get so much as a simple factory job? Why are there spanish signs everywhere you go? Evidentally there are enough wo don't wish to learn the language of the Country in which they now live.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What I meant was, that we tend to look at the culmination of numerous experiences which leads to things like murder. Then choose to forget everything that happened previously.

So to stay firmly on topic, illegal immigrants.
Or more precisely those who commit crimes, there are plenty that don't.
We have no choice as to where we are born, some are lucky. Others are not.
Some get free education, other's don't even get the chance.
Some are born into loving willing families, some are abused & hurt .
The things that can propel someone to committing crime/murder would be too bountiful to list.
However ask yourself, who would be more likely to do such things?
Someone who was brought up correctly, well educated & was shown how to be empathic.
Or those who are neglected, abused. Little to no education & no guidance especially in how to deal & react to emotions.

the closer you look at a "monster" the more you realise they are human & there are very real definable reasons why they've taken a path most wouldn't.

tl;dr version
I would suspect the most common reason people immigrate to other counties is for a better standard of living
(education,society etc)
The system as we all know doesn't work, so to shut out all illegal immigrants is punishing those who do NOT commit crimes & hurt others, for the sake of catching or stopping those who will/do.
The fact some get lucky & are born into a good decent society & are taught morals doesn't give any of us the right to deny our brothers & sisters the same chances in life.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There are those who are illegal and have been here for many years. They have had more than enough time to become legal and chose not to. We have laws for very important reasons. How fair is it to just allow illegals in while we have so many immigrants coming here with respect and going through the proper channels? Who are these illegals who feel they can just shove others aside and come first?

We have poor people from all over the world and it would be impossible for America to care for them all.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Night Star, That opening link with all the deaths that can be contributed to illegals is a very strong statement.
You are correct, many of the illegals commenting the crimes are repeat offenders that were deported and just came back. Why not return, Law Enforcement are worried about their image and the ACLU suing them, because they slapped the cuffs to hard on an illegal.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
How is it illegal to immigrate anywhere?
Who owns earth?

Wouldn't it make more sense to legalise drugs, share this planets resources, rehabilitate those who are violent from having to fight for their mere survival due to our system of iniquities, and unite as a common people with a clear understanding that we need each other to survive?

What about getting rid of the debt based system of iniquity called money, the system which enslaves us?

Wouldn't it be wiser to turn our weapons into useful products such as maybe surgical equipment, hospitals, schools, housing, and other things which protect life rather than destroy it?

I know I know, can't be done, there is "Bad" people in the world.

Keep your eyes open, the world is changing FAST!!!!!!!

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 3-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Do you even know what you're talking about? [" illegal immigrants.
Or more precisely those who commit crimes, there are plenty that don't.
We have no choice as to where we are born, some are lucky. Others are not.
Some get free education, other's don't even get the chance.
Some are born into loving willing families, some are abused & hurt .
The things that can propel someone to committing crime/murder would be too bountiful to list.
However ask yourself, who would be more likely to do such things?
Someone who was brought up correctly, well educated & was shown how to be empathic.
Or those who are neglected, abused. Little to no education & no guidance especially in how to deal & react to emotions."]
What illegal has not committed a crime, they are here illegally. They all get free education. I was abused and beat and hurt, I've never killed an innocent person.
Your argument makes no sense, they have the same chances in life as every one else, the difference is, their in Our Country illegally and need to correct that and learn our language, don't force their language on me, My wife as learned English and continues to learn and adopted to America, she as never demanded that Americans learn Mandarin Chinese and does not expect or bank or traffic cops or courts or any state building to offer her an interpreter, but our illegals expect that at Tax Payers Expense!

IAMIAM, Go Back To Sleep, Your idea of the perfect world will never be, there are to many people that want others to pay their way for them and do not want to change or contribute to life.

edit on 3-2-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don't know about you but I don't appreciate "taking care" of people who came here illegally when I have a hard enough time taking care of myself and my children! They are criminals, hence illegal alien. There IS a legal way to get into the country, many many immigrants already do it!

Also, if you moved to a country, illegally, that didn't speak your language would you expect them to learn your language for you!? Would you not expect them to be P&(&*) off that you got free health care and benefits at their expense when many of them that live there LEGALLY and have NO healthcare and are barely making enough to survive?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
IAMIAM, Go Back To Sleep, Your idea of the perfect world will never be, there are to many people that want others to pay their way for them and do not want to change or contribute to life.

No problem my friend. If you are happy with the delusions you have been fed by your Masters, stay in your chains.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join