It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the World Teacher predicted by all Major Religions! (Role Play)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok so you were curious enough to click...

What's this post really about you might ask...?

Well first off and with the permission of ATS, I wish to entertain my own curiosity and see to some degree how the World Teacher would be received on this platform if he choose to use this space as his declaration to the world.

Now I'm not claiming to be an expert on the matter but I do have some level of insight into what Maitreya stands for and the whole Canonical Literature vs. Share Internationals Movement.

I will aim to play the role of the Avatar. The One, destined and prophesised by all world religions...Maitreya.

So I will get the ball rolling…. (Please for the sake of my curiosity address me as Maitreya or World Teacher)

Brothers and Sisters of the world. The time is at hand for great change. I am not here as your ruler or leader but as your brother. I am here to help humanity make that transition from the old into the new.

What we are experiencing around the world is a shift in consciousness as we move from the Age of Pieces into the Age of Aquarius. With that change the world around us will transform also and will take on a new shape.

It is up to us as humanity which path we choose to go down. We can choose destruction and rebellion or we can choose peace and love.

I have come to you all to show you the path which will ensure the survival of humanity.
It is for you each to choose which way you will live your lives I can but show you the road you need to take.

I ask you all to simply listen to the messages which I come with for they are spoken from the heart of universal love and truth and it is these messages which will, if heard save humanity from itself.

Please step with me into the new age of Aquarius as new enlightened beings, loving, sharing, compassionate brothers and sisters, unified for the one cause of peace for all.

edit on 3-2-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
World Teacher,

If It is up to us as humanity which path we choose to go down and half the population chooses rebellion and violence, while the rest choose enlightenment and peace... How will humanity survive the clash?

(Nice post, btw, I look forwards to seeing what kind of response you get)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
World Teacher,

If It is up to us as humanity which path we choose to go down and half the population chooses rebellion and violence, while the rest choose enlightenment and peace... How will humanity survive the clash?

(Nice post, btw, I look forwards to seeing what kind of response you get)

Dear friend there are some inevitabilities we as intellectual beings must accept. Struggle, Resistance, Suffering are all part and parcel of the lives we lead. Without opposing forces we are unable to evoke any form of change. There would remain only static. In a sense peace in itself is a static energy. It is a balance and equilibrium between opposing forces. It is with this balance that we find inner peace, where the oceans within are stilled. It is with intelligence that the world and humanity need to look upon their choices and decisions. For those who wish to choose rebellion and violence as a means of change they must first accept the responsibilities of their actions and realise that this road will only lead to more suffering and pain. I am of the belief that all rebellion and violence arises from injustices in the world. To relinquish these injustices we must identify them and transform them to better humanity. This is the path which the rebellious and violent must direct their energies toward for this will allow peace to flourish.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
why would you want to role play
as a false prophet?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
why would you want to role play
as a false prophet?

I am Maitreya the World Teacher. A World Teacher is far removed from what a False Prophet is.

A False Prophet is a biblical ideology. For Aeons the misinterpretation of biblical passages has advocated many wars.
It is with my coming that I wish to dispel such myths.

Many holy books are written allegorically and metaphorically to be understood by only a few.

As Maitreya the World Teacher or the energy which embodies this vessel has no mention in the books where False Prophets are mentioned there is no direct correlation linking the two entities. There for it is with speculation and assumption that the connection is made.

If you wish to know about the nature of False Prophets I will be happy to tell you what I know.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

curiosity killed more cats then i can count.....

but satisfaction, brought them back ..

Teacher...

how do we show our brothers the kindness that lives in my heart?
everyday in all things i act with Patience and warm loving words and actions, but most
refuse to "see", let alone understand,, or return....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

curiosity killed more cats then i can count.....

but satisfaction, brought them back ..

Teacher...

how do we show our brothers the kindness that lives in my heart?
everyday in all things i act with Patience and warm loving words and actions, but most
refuse to "see", let alone understand,, or return....

The Kindness, The Patience, The Warmth, The Loving Words and Actions you speak of exist within you as they do within each of us. It is the dilution of the two opposing forces that discolour our will and desire to manifest purely that which you speak of. Many sages and gurus meditate over many years to acquire the purity of mind, body and spirit in order to teach their students the universal ways of cohesive existence. Until one can learn to separate the two opposing forces within there is no way of them truly connecting with another soul in a way that promotes and distributes energy that can be readily, faithfully and trustfully accepted by another. When one finds that inner peace they speak not from the diluted oceans within but from the universe and cosmos itself. Such is the profundity of the words that are uttered at this evolutionary stage that they simply can not be denied.

Continue on your path and do not allow the negative energies in the world to impact on you. Rather cleanse yourself through meditation and the more pure you become the more you will touch others.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

nice

S & F

thanks !!

and i will

new topics

top topics

join