It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love ATS! Hello from a new-old member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
After years of lurking I am excited to officially say hello on one of my very favorite Web sites. For years I have checked out ATS almost daily to see what is going on in the world.

Truth is, I love the end of the world conspiracies and at this point I think I have learned enough from ATS to know how to survive almost any disaster.

I also have a pretty major and personal UFO obsession that has been with me since I was a small child. As a child and young adult I had a deep fear of UFO's and EBE, but now my fear has now morphed into fascination and desire to know them. I desperately want to believe in them and I want to have an experience with them. I have not heard this perspective from any other members and gather that I must be alone in this.

I dream of them. This feeling is subconscious. My conscious mind does not have control of it. I scan the night sky to see moving lights but have never seen anything. I love a good UFO story and love it when I meet some one new with a first hand story.

I have not gained any insight into this part of my life after years of just lurking on ATS. I hope that by voicing this to you all perhaps I can gain some new information and perspective.

Hello from Washington State. If anyone up here sees anything in the sky please let me know and I will run out and look!

Leo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rayleo

Hey there fellow NWesterner

Glad to make your acquaintance and welcome board!

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rayleo

Urewedi rayleo..!

I also have a pretty major and personal UFO obsession that has been with me since I was a small child.

That topic is numero uno IMO - and quite a few members here have mass knowledge, so be on the look-out for them.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rayleo

Hi rayleo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rayleo

Welcome Back
Maybe you will get what you hope for.
Have you ever watched a George Green video on youtube?
Maybe you are already a Human Becoming; part of the Ground Crew : )
Myself, it took 7 years before I starting talking... (but I doubt anybody reads my posts anyway.)
It was just time.
Hello

new topics

top topics

join