learn more

Obama issues global warming rules in January, gives GE an exemption in February

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Obama issues global warming rules in January, gives GE an exemption in February

washingtonexam iner.com

Last month, the Obama EPA began enforcing new rules regulating the greenhouse gas emissions from any new or expanded power plants.

The Obama administration will spare a stalled power plant project in California from the newest federal limits on greenhouse gases and conventional air pollution

plant consisting of two natural gas-fired General Electric 7FA Gas Turbines with Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) and one General Electric Steam Turbine.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is another fantastic example of this administration's disengenuousness.

700+ waivers from the health care law - primarily to who? Unions. What was one of the groups that were the strongest supports of the Democrat party and Obama? Unions.

GE is in bed with this administration. Jeff Immelt is close friends with Obama and has been a vocal supporter of the Obama agenda.

GE stands to gain massively from the cap and trade and other carbon limiting schemes, you know, those green technologies that Obama is pushing and wants to toss $billions of money into.

GE is the world leader in wind and solar energy, having bought that entire business from ENRON when that firm melted down. They are the corporate muscle behind the green infrastructure.

Lets not forget about the defense infrastructure contracts that GE has been receiving.

Oh, I forgot the media outlets owned by GE that are mouth organs for the Obama administration.

This is dirty business. This makes anything that Haliburton was doing with the government look like a candy store.

Where is the investative reporting on this wedding of a massive corporation with the government? Why is this blatant corruption not being discussed in the MSM?

GE is a dirty firm as dirty as any agra-business, oil or big pharma firm.

In the private sector, when this kind of thing happens it is called a conflict of interest. It happens all the time, but it is universally thought to be unethical, which is one of the reasons we have a separation of duties ingrained in common audit practices in the corporate world. Significant segregation of duties is a central tenet of Sarbanes/Oxley. I guess those standards don't apply here.

washingtonexam iner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-2-2011 by dolphinfan because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

You didn't mention this so I assume you didn't know. check this out www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by comody88

Good call. I did hear about that and was outraged, as I am now.

This is no different than Joey Baggadonuts who is responsible for contracting with the State government giving construction contacts to his cousin, Vinnie Boombatts.

No different. I'm guessing they're watching a ton of the Soprano's in the White House theater to assist with strategy development.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Figures the NWO shill has to issue directives cuz no one will go Aong with it legislatively.

Impeach the shill.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Obama gives me green house gas.

He is a great emcee though.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

This makes anything that Haliburton was doing with the government look like a candy store.

A????

You mean taking control of some of the largest oil reserves in the world with the US military is small fries.???

And don't forget, those bombs and rounds are free...

Back to the OP

This is just stupid - they are all as corrupt as beans makes farts

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by comody88

Good call. I did hear about that and was outraged, as I am now.

This is no different than Joey Baggadonuts who is responsible for contracting with the State government giving construction contacts to his cousin, Vinnie Boombatts.

No different. I'm guessing they're watching a ton of the Soprano's in the White House theater to assist with strategy development.

You're exactly right.

It's the same as when the Bush administration awarded a multi-billion dollar contract to Halliburton while VP Dick Cheney (whose last job before becoming VP was CEO of Halliburton) still held $30 million worth of Halliburton Stock.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 3-2-2011 by 2012DragonSlayer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join