It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality, Police gone wild [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Police Brutality

A controversial video showing Houston police beating a teen burglary suspect has been released. Houston's ABC 13 has been tracking the story of Chad Holley for nine months, the 16-year-old teen that was arrested and beaten by police. Now however there's a new development now that the station's obtained previously unreleased footage of the teen's ordeal with officers. In March of 2010 a 15-year-old Holley was apprehended by police after a burglary.

Full story here: hiphopwired.com...

Just found this and thought i would share. Sorry if this has been on the site allready, I did a search and didnt find anything.

So i think roughing up criminals a little is acceptable, In my younger years i had many run-ins with the cops. but stamping on a teenagers head is going over the top.

Just think if this was your son?

Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.

Thoughts? (i would put a 50 on it that nothing will happen to the cops involved)

Regards Tears
edit on 01/14/2011 by MagickWithoutTears because: Updated.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
now i know why people in america run from the cops, you can see as soon as he went down and put his hands on his head, he knew a beat down was coming.

the best was the plain clothes fat **** who hobbled his way at the end to deliver a couple kicks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
As much as I dislike bad cops, this punk deserved it. He was lucky he wasn't shot by whoever he robbed. He got off easy. Just think 100+ years ago, if you robbed someone, it would not be the cops that you would have had to worry about.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
now i know why people in america run from the cops, you can see as soon as he went down and put his hands on his head, he knew a beat down was coming.

the best was the plain clothes fat **** who hobbled his way at the end to deliver a couple kicks.

He ran from the police because he committed a felony.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That is wasy overboard ....

this force is not authorized in this situation

if i was judge they would all be fired without pay .

This is disgusting behavoir and its a prime example of the problem with power .....

alot of the times i side with the cops but not on this play .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't feel bad for him either. Commit crime, cops come, you run you get beat. I always said I don't understand why a cop has to chase anyone on foot. It's simple, stop or I'll shoot, count to 2 then bang. It's not that I'm an angel, I've done plenty wrong but I also knew when I was caught. Maybe the next time this punk decides to commit a crime he'll think twice. Maybe if the community activists would tell him to grow up and be a respectful productive man he wouldn't win some ridiculous lawsuit and think he was right. In the end he'll walk away feeling like some kind of a hero and the police will be insulted. I know the cops didn't follow procedure and do the right thing but PLEASE don't tell me the criminal was right.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MagickWithoutTears

I am pretty sure that police have quotas:

Tickets issued
Citizens terrorized
People tazed
Crooks beat up
Driving while on their cell phones
blazing through red lights with their lights on
tailgating

etc

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That's a damn shame, regardless if he deserved it or not two wrongs don't make a right... f'n bastards

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
All I have to say is this:

Don't commit crimes, don't run, and you don't get hurt.

edit on 11/2/3 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Are You Sure This Is Not A Plug For The New Upcoming Reality Show

BEATEN STRAIGHT?

If I am wrong, I am certain the masses will be out to tell us what "a good boy" his is/was...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I love that idea, it would make a great show.
I'd watch it, unless it was one of those $30.00 pay per views.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join