It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or fake? im undecided

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i dont know what to say its good footage but is it fake?

quite possibly fake but there is just something about it dont you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
watch around 0:11-0:14.. it passes infront of a branch in the foreground

fake

edit on 3-2-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

i cant see it, im prob blind lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh man...that makes me LOL so hard

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples

i cant see it, im prob blind lol

The very first branch that the ufo tries to pass, it goes in front of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
anything on utube FAKE...

I know the dics shape crafts are real! 1million % sure, witnessed a real one back in oct 2009 around 8:16pm 4th sunday night.....dont waste your time checking out this sh ite people put on the internet most are fake, you have to get out side at night and look up thats it!, will take time but you will see odd things guaranteed!

thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am not ready to say that the object in question passes in front of the branch as claimed already in this thread. The branch is simply too thin to make that kind of claim,

With that being said, I dont know what to make of this yet, but it is a bit early to claim fake because of something like the branch.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
here's the original and it's clearly a CGI creation

UFO Sighting in Texas
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
quite possibly fake but there is just something about it dont you think?

Like 90 percent of faked videos, it looks pretty good until the "exit." When it zooms away with that blurry stretch, it gives itself away as a fake. For some reason, that part is the hardest to fake.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Now I am ready to say that this is not what it appears to be

I knew I had saw it before somewhere, just couldnt put my finger on it. Thank you for doing a little more than saying fake because of the branch!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

...it's clearly a CGI creation ...

Because?...the craft is not spinning?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a good guide line for filtering out the garbage

1) Believe half of what you see

2) Believe even less of what you hear

3) Believe absolutely nothing of what you read.

As for Youtube....... I would totally disregard any thread that uses Youtube as source material .

Good luck in the search

Terry

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the craft I saw on 4th oct 2009 night, was non metallic, dark grey in colour, 13,000ft contrasted nicely against the black night sky....looked as though it was unstable, and wobbled as it flew very slowly over the M18 motorway were I was at the time.

I have 100%genuine full description that Id like to share with you all If anyone wants me to post it. (like said it happened back in oct 2009 an still have the full description, down to the last details of what happend that night.

just ask Ill post it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This one is a definite fake. All the ones I've seen that looked legit were not shaped like a "made for TV ufo"

la2

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

good spot, it really does

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Yes, please do post your UFO sighting. How did you come up with 13,000ft. ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
the craft I saw on 4th oct 2009 night, was non metallic, dark grey in colour, 13,000ft contrasted nicely against the black night sky....looked as though it was unstable, and wobbled as it flew very slowly over the M18 motorway were I was at the time.

I have 100%genuine full description that Id like to share with you all If anyone wants me to post it. (like said it happened back in oct 2009 an still have the full description, down to the last details of what happend that night.

just ask Ill post it.

Luke sounds like a pretty good thread. You are over the 20 post minimum, go ahead and throw it out here. I would love to hear it, you will get alot of naysayers (maybe even me) but remember that only you know what yu saw, dont let the skeptics and debunkers take away from that. U2U me when you post it.

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
IM NoT STARTING A SEPRATE thread about this, because it was so long ago when it happpned OP hope you dont mind me adding this!!

relates to one thing that I have never gotten out of my head since the night of the sighting

this was witnessed by myself and brother over a year ago 4 oct 2009 never forgotten it, description 100 % genuine and would argue with anyone who told me I was lying!

Unfornatley didnt have a video camera or camera to film this event, but can assure you if I did have this on film It would have put an end to all the misteries of UFO etc.. but saying that from the bull points you mentioned about mental homes, killing etc....probabily for the best i didnt get the footage

Sighting was in sheffield, village 1 mile from the airport (catcliffe). I can guarantee that the people of catcliffe aren’t into chinese lanterns, If you’ve been/lived there you’ll know what I mean!

sunday 4 th october 09
Description- orange orb as many have seen Looked to be in an unstable state as though it was on fire!?, observed it moving over the tops of the houses, then watched it for more than 5 mins hovering silent and stationary over us. Another wierd thing was that it was droping what can only be described as hot blobs?

As for the people saying there only lanterns would have believed them until I saw what it actually did next

increased its attutide in seconds visibilty was pretty good that night few clouds in sky thats it, (not really good at estimating height, 5000-15,000ft)Looked like a rocket! some kind of propulsion.

Like stated in the description above clear but a few puffs of cloud in the sky, but you could easily see the night sky. The orange orb , probe what ever you want to call it increased in attitude above the clouds as it was increasin it went orange to a small faint red dot!

Now we werent really paying much attention to see If anything else was lurking around up there, until we was tracking it to were it flew upto. Now this is were we couldnt believe our eyes what we seeing couldnt even shout Gob smacked!

Only describe it as, you know how they portray your classic disc shaped ”UFO” objects on hollywood movies, it was exactly the same but was the real deal!

It was a smokey grey didnt seem to reflect on anythin contrasted nicely in the night sky, height was about 15000 maybe heigher(not good on estimate) at this height planes are pretty small? this thing was HUGE, slowly cruised over the m18 looked as though it was speeding up as it went out of sight.

I personally think that most people who have seen the orange lights maybe have seen them stationary, or seen them flyby them, not actually seen where they go to I was lucky enough to have seen this! :S

10 mins later a merlin military helicopter circuled the village and then continued in the direction over the m18 where the object went.

After the 4 th october 2009 I can assure anybody from what was witnessed that they arent lanterns! And your going to have a big suprise when you find out there not!

Like i said its impossible to be taken seriously, but my eyes saw that crazy event and nobody can take that away from me! + I had a witnessed that was so scared He ran inside!

I posted the exact same discription/as above days after the sighting to see if anyone else witnessd it, in a local forum where I live. people thought I was crazy and laughed but it was to be expected....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That is as accurate as I can possibly give on info without having photo/video evidence take it how you like, I have no reason to lie!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
That is as accurate as I can possibly give on info without having photo/video evidence take it how you like, I have no reason to lie!

nice story, I definitely can't judge a story. Only if it was interesting enough to read, and I read it.
The orange ufo dropping blobs of something sounds like a case that was shown on UFO Hunters. I believe the man actually found one of the blobs and had it analyzed. I will have to go back and view the episode to see what the results where because I can't remember right off.

I'm actually surprised that you saw afterward a huge disc shape UFO. As I was reading I was thinking it was going to be a huge triangle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join