It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Muslims Must Leave Egypt Now: Your Lives Are Forfeit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I gather you are not greatly informed about mob mentalities.

Nor about the roots and pervasiveness of the violent Jihadi mentality.

Nor about the capacity of the oligarchy puppet masters to manipulate mass movement turns on a dime.

Dream on.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

My post is not intended to build bridges. My post is intended to illustrate the 1,400 year mechanic of Jihad and to provide current and historical examples that support the assertion that Jihad is a violent and unwanted element in Western society.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Do you have the text of all the verses in the founding documents asserting, commanding, instructing to violence?

I've seen it but don't have it handy.

Perhaps it would be good to find it on the net and post it on this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Lol. What i find funny is that there are over a billion non-violent muslim who can live peaceable with other faiths, yet you have like less than 1% of that billion that are extremist and wish to make war with any culture/religion that is not their own. So, why can these peaceful muslim not band together and flush out these evil men? Even if they do not wish to do violence they can at least help bring peace by reporting these social deviants to the authorities. It is not that hard to distance yourselves from those who do not hold true to your faith, just one phone call is all you need.

If i saw some guy labeling himself a christian plotting to go blow up an elementary school i'd be the first one calling the cops and i am a christian. The 6th commandment is "you shall not murder", so stop these madmen.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Several years ago, a world class expert on Islam was chatting with one of his high ranking Islam sources. He asked the high ranking Muslim how many Muslims supported violent Jihad in one way or another.

5%?

No.

10%?

No.

What percent?

70%

The expert on Islam didn't believe his high ranking Muslim source. So, he immediately called 1

TWELVE OTHER high ranking Muslim sources of his around the world.

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WITHOUT ANY HINT OF WHAT OTHERS HAD SAID--SAID

70%

70% of a billion is a considerable number supporting violent jihad.

No. I don't have the link. This was a C2C show several years ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wow. That is scary. I thought the violent ones were the minority not the majority as many muslim "claim". What i find intereseting is that Muslim believe Jesus Christ will be the messiah in the end times, but that he is not the messiah now. So how do you violate his teachings to "love you neighbor as you love your friends" and to "forgive those whim offend you"? Jesus preached love and forgiveness and he said "if you love me, obey my commandments". It seems like these muslim have gotten their shoes on the wrong feet! Boy are they going to be surprised when Jesus gets back, theres gonna be a whole lot of muslim shoved into the "goats" pile it looks like.
edit on 15-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am concerned too Mike. I'm concerned too.

Our government leaders think that revolution can replace Jihad. I am very unhappy with the social monkeying around by those who drink their own kool-aid in the Western World.

I always want to sympathize with the wide-eyed idealists. Our leaders bid for security for corporate interests, combined with their political-social experimentation is insanity.

And this is what I think this is really all about. While the Occupy Wallstreet focuses on their interests, and the Tea Party is narrow and internally focused both are making people look away from what is happening. Meanwhile, Corporate Interests to promote stability at any human cost are working in conjunction with the actors for an Islamist Hegemony.

The Islamists promise to bring stability for development and safer trade routes, and Corporate Interests are pushing their agenda through their government pawns for the hopes for money and easier access.

I hope that one day in the future, that people remember what they've done and label them correctly for what they've done.
edit on 2011/10/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

My Muslim roommate in Taipei had hinted that he thought there was a majority supporting violent Jihad. I just didn't want to believe him.

That expert's narrative sobered me right up right quick.

Certainly you are right re the teachings of The King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I am concerned too Mike. I'm concerned too. I hope that one day in the future, that people remember what they've done and label them correctly for what they've done

INDEED.

However, imho, for the short term, it is only the decent people of good heart and values who'll be labeled and that most incorrectly and devilishly.

Nevertheless, literal Armageddon will set things to right. It IS on the schedule and approaching faster and faster.

I wish we could jump to just after then.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Armaggedon, brought to you by The Corporate Elite.

Corps have all the power.

They want security. Islamists promised it to them.

So now the Corps are using the governments to push for Islamist Hegemony.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"The world would have halted had it not been for the Teutonic conquests in alien lands; but the victories of Moslem over Christian have always proved a curse in the end. Nothing but sheer evil has come from the victories of Turk and Tartar." – Theodore Roosevelt, The Winning of the West

“There is in Islam a paradox which is perhaps a permanent menace. The great creed born in the desert creates a kind of ecstasy of the very emptiness of its own land, and even, one may say, out of the emptiness of its own theology. … A void is made in the heart of Islam which has to be filled up again and again by a mere repetition of the revolution that founded it. There are no sacraments; the only thing that can happen is a sort of apocalypse, as unique as the end of the world; so the apocalypse can only be repeated and the world end again and again. There are no priests; and yet this equality can only breed a multitude if lawless prophets almost as numerous as priests. The very dogma that there is only one Mahomet produces an endless procession of Mahomets.” – G.K. Chesterton, Lord Kitchener

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.” – Winston Churchill, The River War

“Islam was not a torch, as has been claimed, but an extinguisher. Conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people, it was — and it remains — incapable of adapting itself to civilization. Wherever it has dominated, it has broken the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.” – Andre Servier, L’islam et la psychologie du musulman

“Islam does not permit a non-Muslim to rule over Muslims.” – Muslim Brotherhood leader in Sudan Sheik Sadeq Abdallah bin Al-Majed, Darfur Crisis is a Conspiracy of Jews and Freemasons

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join