It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Muslims Must Leave Egypt Now: Your Lives Are Forfeit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What I have said is coming to pass.

Sadly, your self-imposed delusion will not allow you to see the jihad until it takes off your head. And, well, then it's too late, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
You do not understand what is taking place in Egypt. While your sentiment is lofty, how much blood has been spilled so that you may wallow in it?

You do not know what I know.

Let me tell you what I understand. There is a spirit circling the globe that is calling the dead from their graves. People who cowered in fear are finding new strength to roll the stone away from their tombs and come again into the light. The glasses which distorted our view and made us blind to the divine spirit in all of us are falling of the faces of mankind. The dead are RISING!!!

This spirit that is encircling the globe is the most Holiest of spirits. It is the spirit that burns within all of us and pushes us forward in life and love. It is the spirit of freedom. Do not be afraid, RISE.

Come out of your tomb and live and be free.

To view what is happening in Egypt as anything other than the rise of a brutally repressive Islamic state that will be devoid of individual rights is foolish.

There may rise an Islamic state out of this revolt. There may come a tyrant which fools the people once again. There may be more bloodshed. All this is possible.

This I promise you though. Any tyrant who seeks to enslave the people of Egypt again will do so in vain. The people have tasted freedom, the have felt the power of unity, they have found the love within despite their differences, a tyrant will not stand.

You have little faith my friend, and a whole lot of fear.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I am not sure about all the mystical rock rolling stuff.

Here. Here is what jihading muslims did to the children of Beslan.

Can you raise them from the dead with your fancy words?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I normally would simply ignore post and thread like yours, but with your latest post, what are you trying to prove?

The Egyptians muslim or presumed from the figments of your mind jihadist were responsible for Beslan?

I, an insignificant nobody, can easily forgive you for your every post on this thread, for you are just a free man merely expressing your freedom of speech freely, but I FIND IT HARD TO FORGIVEYOU for using the pictures of dead mutilated children of Beslan to support your ill-conceived notions and opinions!!!!!!!!!!

You are not a human, you have no conscience. How could you do this - make use of children murdered by Chechen rebels with a long history of their children murdered by the russians? At least they had a motive, as unpardonable as it us, but what have you???!!!!

edit on 22-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You do not understand what Jihad is or would not post such a response.

Those children have EVERYTHING to do with what is going on is Egypt and the whole of the Muslim world. It is the naked face of Islam and the promise it brings.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Those children were killed by muslims engaged in Jihad in en effort to spread Islam.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am not sure about all the mystical rock rolling stuff.

Here. Here is what jihading muslims did to the children of Beslan.

Can you raise them from the dead with your fancy words?

Tragic indeed. Do you think you will look much worse for the wear when your end finally comes? What will your corpse look like when the animating spirit has left it? Is that what you fear? Do you think that when the spirit within you can no longer remain in the flesh that what was once You will no longer be?

Then the flesh is your tomb.

You better not go down town, a mugger may take your life.
You better not talk to that man over there, he may kill you.
You better not get in your car, you may have a wreck and die.
You better not leave the house, you may catch the flu and die.
You better not use sharp knives, you may cut yourself and bleed to death.
You better not get out of bed, you could trip bang your head and die.

Lay in your grave, dead while you still live.

Watch my friend, things are not as scary as you make them out to be.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You're all fools.
Show me flowering beauty growing from the "protests" in Egypt. There is none.

I applaud your enthusiasm.
Now...how about you start working on Florida's many problems, and when you've fixed them, perhaps work your way up to the national level. Once that's under control, maybe then Egypt will ask you to help them out.

Cuz talk is cheap.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I have to agree with you here. We westerners do not "get it". We sit back and say how lovely this is for the Egyptian people, but there is something else going on here. I am certainly not saying that the former regime was good for them, I am not sure what the answer to that really is. However, I can tell you that this most likely will not end well for anyone. The extremists have already started hijacking the "democratic revolution" and have started steering it towards an islamic revolution.

One of my neighbors actually lived in Iran as a child in the 70's before the revolution there. She has said many times that people do not understand how dangerous this move really is. She talks about how great a place it once was. Her family ultimately fled because of the violence and terrible environment it ultimately became.

It is hard for us to understand islamic fundamentalism and what the dangers are. I certainly hope that I am wrong and things go well for the Egyptian people. There are no doubt thousands of good hearted people there who need to be heard and hopefully they can guide this revolution into what can be considered a good outcome. Unfortunately, history has proven that to be a difficult task and one that is not likely to end well.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Mike, in support of your thread, I created one myself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It take a brave person to "suffer the slings and arrows"

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is so baffling, you claim to know stuff about whats going in Egypt and linking it to jihad somehow but you have no proof except for your paranoid racist delusions. You asked for all Americans to leave the middle east, do you really think anyone here will take you seriously when obviously you are driven by racist views? As for the other Tea Partier how about you stop watching glen beck and sarah palin, they are both an embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

I don't watch either.
But I feel the OP has merit in his assertations. And if anything, deserves some rational debate instead of name-calling.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

Why are you being so obtuse?

1,400 years of historical evidence should suffice for even the most discerning critics like yourself.
edit on 22-2-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

im being obtuse because i find your op obtuse to say the least. all you are doing is spreading fear and paranoia. how many musims do you know. I have some as friends and sofar none have tried to murder me or blow me up.
1400 years of historical evidence. Thats just plane silly, shall i go and get you 2000 years of christian historical evidence of violence.
i find your op offensive and here is why. it is like comparing all christians to the kkk. it is an absurd argument. the people in egypt are atm gettting along just fine. remember when the church got bombed there a while ago. it was muslims that came out and formed sheilds around the churches to protect the people inside

at the recent protests coptic christians formed rings around the praying muslims to protect them from police.

what good is your picture of dead bodies you have put up. how about i get a picutre of chidrens remains in iraq and post that and then say look at what all the americans want to do to iraqis. It would not be fair and it would be untrue.
have you even been to egypyt. Maybe you should adleast take the time to go to your local moque and ask some questions so you can form a vaid opinion.

the muslims are people like everybody else. stop your hating...

kx

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

How are the Copts doing in Egypt these days?

For all your proclamations or peace, the Jihad in Egypt continues and the suffering of the non-muslims is increasing.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Egypt Riots: Christian Protesters Attacked, At Least 19 Dead

After midnight, mobs roamed downtown streets, attacking cars they suspected had Christian passengers. In many areas, there was no visible police or army presence to confront or stop them.

Anger grows at Egypt military in Christian deaths

CAIRO (AP) — Videos of military armored vehicles plowing through Christian protesters and images of their flattened bodies are fueling rage against the ruling army generals, even beyond Egypt's Christian community. Activists accused the military of fomenting sectarian hatred as a way to end protests and halt criticism.

Christians in Egypt fear Islamist pressure

The violence is particularly frustrating for Christians because soon after Mubarak's fall the new government promised to review and lift heavy Mubarak-era restrictions on building or renovating churches. The promise raised hopes among Christians that the government would establish a clear legal right to build, resolving an issue that in recent years has increasingly sparked riots. But the review never came, and Salafi clerics have increased their rhetoric against Christians, including accusing them of seeking to spread their faith with new churches.

In Egypt, Grief Among Christians Turns To Rage

They had planned a sit-in to demand protection from attacks by radical Muslims, including on a church and homes in the southern tourist city of Aswan. But the protesters were mobbed by people wielding rocks and glass bottles. Soldiers and police officers then intervened.

Anyone who denies there is something going on is a flat out liar or worse hates another person for their religion so much they can't even see the facts objectively. Sadly that applies to most people who posted in this thread. Someone has to call you out.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ouch that's got to sting..
An actual ATS prediction that comes to fruition????

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Islam is not a race, it is a religious system and cultural expression developed by Mohammed after his rejection by the Jews and Christians of pre-Islamic Arabia.

I did not ask all American to leave Egypt. I asked all non-muslims to leave Egypt.

I started this thread several months ago at the start of the phony Arab Spring and clearly identified it as the closing stages of the Jihad in Egypt. As the days have progressed, the Jihad has more non-muslims suffering under dhimmitude and the Coptic Christians suffer even more.

It has nothing to with race and everything to do with Islam, Jihad, and Sharia.

Liberate Egypt! 1,200 years of muslim occupation is enough.

edit on 14-10-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Jihad is a mechanic 1,400 years old. More would recognize its machinations if they did not deny Jihad.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Your ignorance is even more profound and dangerous than mine.

When Islam arrived in Egypt, it was then the center of the Western World. Alexandria was a center of learning. Some of the greatest minds our planet has ever known made their home in the great city, founded by perhaps the most epic man of all time, Alexander the Great. It has fallen far since then at the hands of unrelenting Jihad.

(Khandahar in Afghanistan is also named after its founder, Alexander the Great)

As the Jihad in Egypt progressed through the centuries, the cultural expressions declined. Until, slowly, over the centuries, everything that was Egyptian was erased and replaced with Islam. And today, the non-muslims are a small and dwindling minority desperately clinging to a heritage that reaches back to the dawn of human civilization.

That is a bit of historical perspective your friendly muslim would rather you not know about.

The majority of Egyptian history and heritage is not Islamic.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

have you even been to egypyt. Maybe you should adleast take the time to go to your local moque and ask some questions so you can form a vaid opinion.

This is the single most dangerous thing a non-muslim can do. Do NOT ever seek information or understanding about Islam from a muslim. They will lie to you, as instructed by Mohammed, in an effort to conceal their true goal: the ascendency of Islam and your submission to the Allah deity.

Learn about Islam from the children of Belsan pictured above. Their screams are joyous to the muslims.
edit on 14-10-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join