It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Muslims Must Leave Egypt Now: Your Lives Are Forfeit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

I am glad the deaths of Egyptians is sweet candy in your mouth. Please do not choke on the lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Remember the Los Angeles roits? Folks that did not belong their got hurt. Remember the USA "war between the states",

The Brits came over to observe...did they have an agenda? Did people get Killed? Just to name a couple.

Its what it is...we must let this play out...and stay out of it...as crazy as it seems...theres always something crazier that

has happenned and will happen.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I would take more notice of you if you didn`t present "opinion" as "fact". It may well be that Egypt becomes another Islamic Republic - - personally I hope it does not. Or it may not. I am in Spain and I don`t know. You are in Florida and you don`t know either. Your opinions are just that "opinions". You know nothing more than I do.

Scaremongering will get us nowhere.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
At first glace Mike seems to be just another xenophobic racist terrified of Islamic fascism. That may be exactly what he is, but inadvertent as it may be he does point to something relevant.
The US involvement in the April 6th movement, and training of certain members of the current Egyptian revolt raised some eyebrows.
Egypt Protests: America's Secret backing
Why would US intelligence involve itself in such affairs? Did they see that these Middle Eastern dictators were on precarious ground, and were preparing for any eventuality? Possibly US government was merely hedging it's bets.

The US media outside of Fox has been pretty pro-protesters. Why? Maybe it is that iota of journalism that still remains in the media. Is the media inadvertently latching on to a news cycle story to sensationalize as much as they can?

These are what one first thinks, but there is another way to look at things. Consider how greatly 911, Isreal-Palestine, and the lead up to the Iraq war were portrayed versus reality. The media presents the reality they wish. Speculative as it may sound US media coverage could be far different, and I wonder why it is not. Egypt is the strongest ally outside of Israel, and receives 1.3 billion a year in mainly military aid. Considering the incestuous relationship between the US media and military industrial complex why would the media come down against Mubarak?

Maybe tptb know that a military strong man will replace Mubarak, and so they do not need a major media spin in the US. Maybe the US domestic opinion is unimportant in most government policy so why bother? They will have their dictator in Egypt irregardless of the people of either Egypt or the US. Maybe this is the thinking.

A different way of looking at this is purely speculative. The clash of civilizations has been discussed since the Bush administration, and many in the evangelical community believe it is real. A large number of evangelical soldiers believe they are fighting for faith, culture, and future. Governments always need enemies. If the Muslim Brotherhood rose to power, and an Islamic state began it would fuel our wars in the region greatly. Look at how Iran is portrayed. If a few more Middle Eastern nations became more theocratic the US pundits would explode. Warmongering, xenophobia, and fear would drive the US people to support any military action by the US. government. I know this seems a stretch, but there are seemingly always levels upon levels. Nothing seems to happen by chance. Systems of governance and control are so total that I immediately question anything that seems spontaneous. Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
You may all feel free to laugh at my "stupidity" and my "hatred"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

I think he may be in need of something with your name.

These are the kind of idiots Glenn Beck breeds.

I will join in with your epic-lulz

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Actually that is a fallacy. The native Egyptians and Moslems have been cooperating even before this uprising happened. Don't you remember that the moslems actually sought to protect the Xtians when their Church was attacted about two months ago?

Now yesterday I heard on the BBC that xtians are surrounding the moslems on the street to on Friday to allow them to pray in peace.

Mike

Egypt is in upheaval but panicking does not help.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You're all fools.

I suppose that's your professional opinion?

Show me flowering beauty growing from the "protests" in Egypt. There is none.

You're speaking as a member of a country that took eight years to complete a revolution against its ruling monarchy.

Egypt's only eleven days in.

Shaddap.

You may all feel free to laugh at my "stupidity" and my "hatred"

Don't mind if I do

but it will not alter the course which is being laid for the Egyptian people. They are falling to a Jihad you deny and in ideology you do not understand.

Unfortunately for your position, your OP proved very thoroughly that you have no idea about Egypt, the Egyptian people, or this revolution. Your opinion is intellectually void, and ethically worthless.

Again, I did not invent the methods by which Islam is spread and I did not devise the laws and institutions used to enforce it.

No, you didn't, and even if you'd had the opportunity to do so, I have serious doubts that you have the mental capacity to give it a good go. You very clearly don't even know what any of this is.

I only point you to the historical facts behind the rise of Islam and its conquering of nation after nation.

Muslim: Hey! Join Islam, it's badass!"
Kaffir: Nah, I'm happy with worshiping my teapot, thanks.
Muslim: We give you a tax break.
Kaffir: I'm in, where do I sign?

Attacking me won't stop the Jihad in Egypt.

Nor will being an ignorant liar make one appear.

The birth of an Islamic state is a bloody and violent affair. I truly hope that you all enjoy the show. Because that is all it is to you.

Says the guy who's country fought an eight-year war against its monarchy. Then immediately turned to massacring its westward neighbors.

I think I'll partake in some of that laughter you offered.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is a troll thread.
It should be closed.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Well.. I guess we will laugh at you then.
You haven't provided evidence of anything.
You don't know what you are talking about.

The protests are largely made by the secular population in Egypt. AND as for non-muslims being in danger here:
www.metrolic.com...
and then christians return the favor:
www.myweku.com...

You don't know anything but fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Mubarak's thugs do not represent egyptian society.

brief translation:

My name: Jamal Hassan Youssef I'm from the city of Alexandria

Ministry of the Interior gave each person £ 5000 To say: We love President Mubarak

In order to strike the Egyptian people

I took the money because my mother is dead, and I support my brothers

If I knew that this would happen I did not take the money And I left my brothers TO dying of hunger

I have contacted with Al-Jazeera and Al-hayah channel to tell the whole story on television.

edit on 5-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I must now sadly urge all non-muslims to begin leaving all muslim lands. Leave while you can, for this is not about democracy.

The Jihad is progressing at a breathtaking speed and your ignorance of it speeds it along.

Perhaps the Egyptians should have busied themselves with Jefferson and Franklin instead Marx and Lenin and Mohammed.

Keep laughing at me while thousands die at the hand of Jihad.
edit on 22-2-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

I have explained Jihad. It is evidenced by 1,400 years of history. How many corpses are needed to satisfy you?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

And how is the "democracy" movement working out for the Egyptians so far?

I am saddened that even in the midst of open, violent, bloody Jihad, your eyes are closed to the suffering and your ears deaf to the screams of those who fall.

Pretty hysterical, huh!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Please educate yourself about the Arab Christian population in the mid east, it is of the utmost importance to you.

I fear you have been brainwashed into believing Arabs are by default Muslim and Westerners are Christian, you are horribly mistaken. As much as some (admittedly on both sides) what to believe this is a religious war you are mistaken.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I have no such misconceptions and know well the history of pre-Islamic Egypt and pre-Islamic Arabia.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You're all fools.

Show me flowering beauty growing from the "protests" in Egypt. There is none.

You may all feel free to laugh at my "stupidity" and my "hatred" but it will not alter the course which is being laid for the Egyptian people. They are falling to a Jihad you deny and in ideology you do not understand.

Again, I did not invent the methods by which Islam is spread and I did not devise the laws and institutions used to enforce it. I only point you to the historical facts behind the rise of Islam and its conquering of nation after nation.

Attacking me won't stop the Jihad in Egypt.

The birth of an Islamic state is a bloody and violent affair. I truly hope that you all enjoy the show. Because that is all it is to you.

I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend, but here is how I see beauty:

Link

Yes, I see beauty in a people who fight for the spirit of their individual freedom, then once won, send their support to their oppressors in their struggle for freedom.

I am sure there will be tragedy along the way. There is always tragedy that goes with growing up. What I do not see is the reason for the fear you are trying to foment. Are you a spiritual person? Do you live? Do you live in fear?

There is nothing to fear my friend. You are going to die. We are all going to die. It is not a matter of if, it is only a matter of how. Worry about death when it comes for you. If you worry about it while you still breath, you may as well already be dead. You ARE in fact already dead.

The world is waking up to freedom. It is not a time to be dead. It is a time to LIVE, to live FREE.

Your fear only enslaves you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You do not understand what is taking place in Egypt. While your sentiment is lofty, how much blood has been spilled so that you may wallow in it? And it also smacks a little of Islamic mysticism.

To view what is happening in Egypt as anything other than the rise of a brutally repressive Islamic state that will be devoid of individual rights is foolish.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
mike. why have you not posted this in the grey area. It is a rant and you have supplied no evidence to back you claims up. It is a poor opening post and if i could give you an anti star for effort i would...
fail...
kx

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Why are you being so obtuse?

1,400 years of historical evidence should suffice for even the most discerning critics like yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join