It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Muslims Must Leave Egypt Now: Your Lives Are Forfeit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
All non-muslims should get out of Egypt now. Your lives are in grave danger. You are in the middle of culture you do not understand, surrounding by forces you are unable to, as yet, comprehend.

All muslims wishing to apostate, find the nearest Westerner, before they are all evacuated or go "missing", throw yourself at their feet and beg them for your life and possible passage to safe harbour.

Egypt is "dead" and will not rise for many years.

This is fact. Jihad is real and has claimed another great culture. The blind do not see.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hey thanks for all the facts and insightful opinions....oh yeah that's right...

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

"Deny ignorance," eh?

Know what the most popular slogan during all this in Egypt has been?

"Muslim or Christian, we are all Egyptians"

Piss off.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

"Deny ignorance," eh?

Piss off.

Here here!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Talk about opinions of a redneck.

Please leave and take your hatred with you.

Khar

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
what a strange person you are mike

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here we go again. Sigh....

Maybe we can hear from some real Egyptians, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, instead of hearing an opinion from someone who's clearly got a very strong one based on...something.
edit on 2/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
WOW.... so mike..... This didn't go anything like you though it would, did it? What exactly did you think was going to take place? Did you expect U2U's asking you to detail your "drop to your knees and beg for forgiveness"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Give the OP his due.

I would NOT want to stand in those streets right now.

Considering some Egyptians now assaulting westerners and journalists. BBC, CNN, Al-Jazeera, Sky and Fox news all reporting injuries to various journalists.

Fox news journalists threatened with 'beheadings'..... Not that the democracy really worked in Egypt, but it seems now something far more sinister is rearing it's ugly head.

So it's definitely food for thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wow!

Way to spread intolerance and misinformation from the (comparative) safety of Florida!

I wonder how many Muslims there are in YOUR country. Maybe you should apostate yourself before one of 'them' before it's too late and they steal your wife and kill your kids, because that is what they do, right?

Post such as yours do nothing to build bridges. All it achieves is to show up how intolerant and ignorant some people are.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting that instead of saying "Non-Egyptians" should leave, you chose "Non-Muslims".

The only "anti" posturing I've seen coming out of Egypt is "anti-Westerners" & "anti-Mubarak".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You don't stop do you?

Anyone can see by looking at your posting history that you're pushing an agenda. I know I'm getting bored with it.

Anyone else?

edit: Who flagged this thread? *sigh*
edit on 3-2-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

"Deny ignorance," eh?

Piss off.

Yeah and "death to American and Israel" too

maybe it's not a slogan but it still says a lot
edit on 3-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
All non-muslims should get out of Egypt now. Your lives are in grave danger. You are in the middle of culture you do not understand, surrounding by forces you are unable to, as yet, comprehend.

All muslims wishing to apostate, find the nearest Westerner, before they are all evacuated or go "missing", throw yourself at their feet and beg them for your life and possible passage to safe harbour.

Egypt is "dead" and will not rise for many years.

This is fact. Jihad is real and has claimed another great culture. The blind do not see.

Funny thing is your in Florida voicing an opinion of what's happening in Egypt... Hmmmmm?

Beg for safe harbour... I don't know a single Muslim that begs for anything. Odd that you think they should throw themselves at our feet and beg! Rather inflated view of Westerners. Keep fighting for your countrymen and don't listen to this rediculous comment. Rediculous!

edit on 3-2-2011 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by PsychNurse because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just read an article, about some Egyptians wanting to behead some ABC journalists. There is also a video where some Egyptians were threatening Christiane Amanpour (who is my hero) to leave. They were telling her that they hated Americans. I think the nationality is more a threat to them than religion, since Amanpour is (?) muslim or could pass for a middle eastern person...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Except that's not what's said.

Woman: "Israel is our enemy" - this is factually true. Israel and Egypt are, in fact, enemies. That's what happens when you invade Egypt twice and Israel once.

Man: "They're afraid the Palestinians will be free, and they'll destroy Israel." - Again, factually true. The notion of a free Palestine terrifies the United States. Of course, the notion that anyone over there can "destroy israel" is ludicrous, but hey; Americans like to pretend we can destroy Iran, just like we liked to pretend we could destroy Russia. Remember?

Man again: "Israel controls the US" - untrue. If anything the US controls Israel. It just doesn't often use that leverage.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Pro-Mubarak Egyptians.

I.e., the Regime who's position of power is under threat, the people who have been repressing the press, and are trying to keep their toes in the power pool as long as possible. Read your links before posting them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I can't wait for the thread that says...

"Corporate psychopaths, get out of western society Now: Your lives are forfeit"

Jesus did not die on the eagle for republicans to appoint Santa as annual economy savior.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by HedyLamarr

Pro-Mubarak Egyptians.

I.e., the Regime who's position of power is under threat, the people who have been repressing the press, and are trying to keep their toes in the power pool as long as possible. Read your links before posting them.

I thought it was clear that the aggressors are pro-Mubarak and assumed that everybody knows that by now...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You're all fools.

Show me flowering beauty growing from the "protests" in Egypt. There is none.

You may all feel free to laugh at my "stupidity" and my "hatred" but it will not alter the course which is being laid for the Egyptian people. They are falling to a Jihad you deny and in ideology you do not understand.

Again, I did not invent the methods by which Islam is spread and I did not devise the laws and institutions used to enforce it. I only point you to the historical facts behind the rise of Islam and its conquering of nation after nation.

Attacking me won't stop the Jihad in Egypt.

The birth of an Islamic state is a bloody and violent affair. I truly hope that you all enjoy the show. Because that is all it is to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join