It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Egypt protesting and USA not?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I feel exactly how the poster of this thread feels. As a Canadian I have made many, many comments with this same attitude towards Americans. I feel bad doing it, because it's becoming so repetitive in my posts now. I have actually come to the point where I have just closed thread windows now instead of making a comments on certain subjects regarding US citizens.

Yes the US as a nation is quite arrogant, and ignorant on anything outside it's boarders, but I still happen to like the US. Canada and the US have always had this love/hate relationship, and I think that is the general attitude of most Canadian citizens as well. The US was always the big bully picking on Canada breaking treaties and laws when it saw fit. That was always the relationship throughout history.

Today the US is a joke, and I don't think it's funny, but it really really is. Maybe you have to be a Canadian to really see it, because I our nation was walked all over by the US. Now Canada is supplying power, electricity, gay, oil, and water to half the US. Our currency is worth more, our economy is the strongest in the world, and the US economy is the worst.

The US that very recently had the largest and strongest economy now has the worst, and the US people know exactly how bad their nation is doing, but I don't think they want to believe it. That is the only thing I can think of that makes any sense. Sadly it is either that, or they really are too stupid as a whole, and ignorant of the world outside themselves to know anything at all.

Right here on ATS there are many US citizens posting and commenting about the coming NWO, and whether or not it is real, or if it's going to happen, and if so where?

It's time to wake up US because you are the New World Order. Your government stole your identity, made your sovereignty worthless by letting the rest of the world know your USD isn't even worth the paper its printed on nor was the USD ever actually federal to begin with, told you to spend every last scent because the recession wasn't that bad when the rest of the world was telling the people to save every penny, and every single day is spending whats left of your nations treasury in other countries far away from you.

I say these words in sadness because the tough image the US had all this time was just one big lie. Maybe their waiting for an app to fix it all on the iphones they never could afford.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Why is everyone pushing for Americans to revolt we know its bad. But it is bad all around the world look at greece and spain they have revolted and protested but everyone is looking at America. So we are 20% of the worlds capitol prove that we are the cause of the worlds problem your countries may work woth US dollars but how you spend them is up to you. People need to quit being so short sighted and look at the big picture the enemy is globalization. One group or entity controlling the worlds currency and commerce. As big as the world is I do not see it any way possible to control the whole world you will have dispose of all of us.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

Sadly you just proved the point I try to side step around about the truthfulness in American ignorance towards the outside world. America has become the worlds dead weight because as I stated it's the only country that has only gotten progressively worse throughout this recession.

The rest of the world doesn't choose to spend US$ any way anymore because they have been trying to rid themselves of the monopoly money. American's have to realize their dollar has been branded garbage by world banks. It will never ever regain the value it once had because as far as the rest of the world now knows the Federal Reserve doesn't have any assets whatsoever. It was never even part of the Federal government originating outside of the US itself meaning US$ was never even valid to begin with. That there is the reason why the US is suffering because it's government ripped off the rest of the world, and they aren't happy.

Now the American people need to start voicing that they actually know this information, otherwise US citizens will become lumped together with it's government, and be branded with the same respect they now receive. No one is asking for a Egyptian style revolt(in all honesty American's are to programmed to ever do anything that extreme), but to at least voice their opinions nationally instead of just here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Thanks but I am VERY Familar with the NWO scenerio my friend, I've studied it extensively for a long long time. What you dont realize is that is the reason to stand up is Because of RFID chips etc and all that crap that you see coming, if you know its coming, stop taking it.. seriously.

If you know where they have Fema Camps, go there with millions. there wont be a damn thing they can do.
You want to find out about 9/11 PROTEST.. come now seriously its your given right.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Because of Faux ,CNN, MSNBC, CBS ......

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Im very aware of all of that and it could perhaps all be orchestrated by a higher power. You are thinking on a local scale the destruction of the dollar is caused by the whole world and how they have spent it. What value do you think the euro has just because it is worth 27% more than the dollar. Do you think it has some sort of backing all the money is controlled by world banks they all cooperate with each other. If a higher power causes the inflation of goods and the devaluation of the dollar through secret meetings.Then they can control the people forcing them to work more and more horrible jobs causing them stress and agony control the money control the people yes they are asking for an uprising some of us are smart enough not to get up in arms on a website like an idiot. But yes we are pissed and we do want better and some of us do know that it is not our fault but the fault of the rich and greedy reaching for power and control of the human race. Creating imaginary monsters and fighting imaginary enemies when in fact they are the enemy of the common man. I am often heckeled because of this view because the sheep still think everything is ok and they call themselves patriots. The rich rule the world we just live in it you want a fix take back control of the money. Wars are not fought over religeon theyare fought over power do you think the elite even have a use of money they already have everything they need they are rich in oil and gold paper is just a useless object with a ancient seal of a cult.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

They want people to protest and that's when martial law comes in to play. You have to be a lot smarter than just protesting. But hey the protests will come soon don't you worry about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join