It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport staff say 7cm toy is a 'firearm'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Airport staff say 7cm toy is a 'firearm'

www.news.com.au

A COUPLE has been left stunned after airport security told them their seven centimetre toy gun was a "firearm".

Ken Lloyd and his wife bought a toy soldier figurine – complete with the tiny rifle – during a visit to the Royal Signals Museum at Garrison, Blandford, UK.

However the pair was shocked when airport security barred them from passing the checkpoint with the tiny toy.

At just seven centimetres long and made of plastic, the device could hardly be mistaken for the real thing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fd306964a5b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Apparently the TSA has peers in other countries who are equally a collection of mentally retarded d-bags.

Like their nearest genetic relative - the cop - these low IQ thugs have literally frisked a small plastic toy soldier and confiscated his small plastic toy gun - for your safety.

If it saves the life of just one small plastic toy child it's worth it.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
just as your picture, they become closed minded

They Live and We Sleep x)
edit on 3-2-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: gramma

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is because of the tom thumb experiments that produced those 5 inch tall soldiers. but seriously this is ridiculous i could do just as much if not more damage with a bic pen

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was once kept hostage by a 5 year old for 3 hours only to be released by his parents who gave me 20$ and a ride home.

Imagine a grown man with something like this on an airplane ??!???

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That's a damn shame lol. What is this world coming to!?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is just another ................WOW............moment. What scares me almost as much as the Rights violations is the sheer stupidy in the manner they exercise there "Power"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You can never be too cautious, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I bet they said he was the one who was going to use it too

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
LOL can somene say paranoia!!! man they must be on drugs over thier at TSA or something,s eriosuly! i think the staff needs immediate electroshock treatement to thier brains or something.
when i was a kid in the 80's toy guns looked real. late 80's the tips had to be orange plastic, kids were getting shot. a cop would think the black tip toy gun was the real thing, and accidentaly (as far as the news told us anyways) shoot, hence forth the orange tips to distinguish toy from real thing, telling the cops brain NOT too shoot.
now, its a 7 centimeter platic toy made in china probably..and persecution follows. man god forbid its a toy 7 millimeter gernade! prob book him as a 9/11 terrorist.
TSA is new world order

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Homeland Security

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62fc1fe85516.png[/atsimg]

edit on 3-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
what gets me is, many many peoplea re afraid of TSA, or laughing at thier policys. what an embarrasment and unprofessional staff ide say. how can one working thier stand and work without the consious or conciet what the public thinks of them....now thats crazy!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Already posted last week:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Small plastic guns don't kill small plastic people - Small plastic people with small plastic guns kill small plastic people.

If we don't confiscate the small plastic guns from the small plastic people, then the small plastic terrorists win.

new topics

top topics

join