It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

Thanks for your support, Broken Bullet. I'll be starting my own thread probably, in the third week of March, and am looking forward to hearing what you have to say. The government agent who calls himself "Legitimacy" is
too irrational to even lie well much less be an air traffic controller. I am going to use his cyber-stalking as evidence of how government agents try to confuse people of conscience so that they will not find out about the Holocaust Americans are committing against us indigenous Terrapin tribespeople.

edit on 27-2-2011 by ChiefHuntingBear because: typographical error

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiefHuntingBear

No need for thanks, I'm just sick of the disrespect that goes on not just here, but everywhere lately. Sadly many people think thier opinions are facts, and take offense to being proven otherwise. At this time people need to help eachother, not bicker, and become enemies over simple conversations! I'm sure you can learn from some of legitamacy's posts no matter what his views, a little bit can be learned from everyone rather they are negative or positive in your eye's. I simply try to learn as much as possible at all times

edit on 27-2-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is "A Message to ALL Americans. READ!", discussing the state of the nation and it's status and direction in the world.

All posts should be relevant to that and nothing else. Not insults, not personal information, not off-topic bickering or banter.

Any further derailment of this thread will result in a post-ban being placed on the member account.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review

General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i wonder why is it that when somebody foreign to american says stuff about american issues, he/she gets booed?
Just felt the need to say that.
Troll starts in 3,2,1.....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Monts, I agree with the sixth reason you give, in your opening statement, for why America is hated. The so-called United States is a country of bullies that believes it owns what it takes by force. Not too many outsiders know this includes us indigenous Terrapin tribespeople who are vivisected as unwilling test subjects for medical experimentation. Government agents use techniques taught at places like Adler to "socially exclude" us so you won't find out. Think of them as illuminati. I was conscripted into "Indian School" for intelligence and military training from first through fifth grades at Black Jack Pershing Army Base in Chicago and for sixth and seventh grades at Fort Hood Army Base near Killeen, instead of being sacrificed like most of my friends and my sister and my three brothers were because I was considered to be a valuable asset. There is a website with records of how I worked for President Reagan as the Commander of a civilian strike force rescuing many victims of America's crimes against humanity, and how I have been enslaved before and afterward, that I think the AboveNetwork monitors will let me tell you about after March 12th when I have been a member for six months. I must waive my right to privacy so that I can expose the Holocaust that is being perpetrated against us.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Even here in Canada the natives are treated like outsiders, and shunned and avoided by the mainstream white society, it's quite sad really, considering we are actually the outsiders.

I can only imagine it is worse in the states, but alot of the natives also live in poverty because of the situtation they were put in by us, sadly we as prominent white society sure make it easy for them to fail in our way of life, and that's in canada where things are generally easier for them here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Canadians are better people than Americans. Just look at the difference in the rate of violent crimes. The CiA "Protectors Of Privilege", FBi "Squad Eight" and the Chicago Police "Red Squad" are able to ruthlessly torment indigenous Terrapin tribespeople here because most Americans are eager to accept explanations that don't make sense, deciding what they value through considerations of self-interest rather than with a sense of conscience. Supreme Court Justice John Marshall's verdict that every person in my Cherokee tribe needed a trustee to administer his or her affairs so U.S. citizens could stake claims to our land in Georgia illustrates this. You're government has to be more skillful in order to deceive you.

edit on 27-2-2011 by ChiefHuntingBear because: typographical error

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The majority of canadians still get tricked pretty easily into thinking materialistic goods are what makes them happy though

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I think you Canadians have that part right. It's important to have things. You would not enjoy being poor, robbed, exploited and used as unwilling test subjects for medical experiments by colonial oppressors like us indigenous Terrapin tribespeople who are still ferrel enough not to succumb to Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

In a sense, yet it`s gotten to the point where people are blinded by material goods, and in a constant attempt to get more,more,more! to the point they can`t even think for themselves, all they care about is the next new gadget that they can bury thier lives into, and willing to step over, and on anyone to get what they want

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

When greed is so extreme that it is expressed through theft of land, sexual exploitation, slavery, medical experimentation and murder I think it is caused by severely defective brains, typically found in Americans, that have missing or damaged frontal lobes and right temporal-parietal junctions which explains the Holocaust against us indigenous Terrapin tribespeople.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I understand your concerns. But that is because you dont know the reasons for it. There are alot of things you clearly dont know 2 actually make sense of all of this.

All i can say is..dont worry,it will all be clear soon enough

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Maybe it's time I move.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Well everybody's yawning.. and will continue to do so as long as they can buy a Big Mac and get online without hassle... we're spoiled rotten lab rats, and until someone REALLY rattles the cage, nobody will give two hoots.

Americans are like fattened up pigs standing outside a slaughterhouse, with a sign that reads "This Is Not A Slaughterhouse, Go Back To Your Troughs, Nothing To See Here"

Sad, but true.

Our cage is starting to rattle.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The power that controls and govern has many heads. I do believe that our rights are stripped little by little and its absolutely irritating. But rest assured....america notices....the people notice. We will rise up soon im sure..........

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

2. The US spends over 600 BILLION dollars a YEAR. I don't know why your Americans let your government spend that much on its military, seeing as how it spends 6 TIMES as much money on its military than its (arguably) biggest rival, China, and accounts for 43% of ALL military spending, and is more money spent then the next 14 top military spenders COMBINED.

3. The US military has at least 865 KNOWN military bases and facilities ABROAD. Here is a picture showing only the KNOWN US military bases (not necesarrily including "facilities") around the world: Link. Notice how the US has military bases in EVERY continent, in almost EVERY time-zone? And please note that these are just the official US military bases- they don't even include US private mercenary military companies such as blackwater, who work for US corporations in God only knows how many countries and doing God only knows what... and lets not forget that the US has enough nukes to blow the world to pieces.

We the American People have NO SAY as to how our tax dollars are spent.

Our voting system is rigged.
We basically have a two party system that answer to the same puppet master. (Giving us an illusion of choice).
Our monies go exactly where the corporate heads (the 1%) dictate.
Our government was the first of many to have been bought out from the People to the Corporate Heads.

Now while many Americans will flame me for the above statements, we are a enslaved and imprisoned country with the delusion we are "free". We the people again have no say. We are manipulated, brain washed and enslaved............and this cancer is spreading globally if enough people do not wake up in time.

Pray, meditate or simply send healing thoughts our way...............If most Americans would wake up, the majority are decent, good people who have simply been manipulated unknowingly.

Our government is ruled and operated by the top elite that own the largest corporations on Earth.

The police and military are their sheep dogs, meant to keep the flock moving in a orderly fashion.

And, it's no longer just America.

Soon, if enough of us don't wake up and rebel on a global scale, we will have what George Orwell wrote about in his novel 1984.

The rabbit hole goes a lot deeper though.

So deep and so twisted, most people write this theory off as nuts.............watch "They Live" and in my opinion, David Icke isn't too far off the mark.

You cannot see air, yet you breath it.
Many animals even in our three dimensional world can see, hear, taste, smell and feel better than we can.
We humans trapped in a three dimensional body in a third dimensional world are quite limited, but don't realize how limited we are.

Who is really calling the shots, doing the real manipulation, setting man off against his fellow man?

I personally really don't have a clue - but America is not the only tyrant - we're just the ones at ground zero and the shock wave is spreading globally, minute by minute outward.

Below is a book I've bought and read. Cannot recommend it highly enough for this is no longer just America, again, like a cancer this NWO is going global.

Corporations control all basic resources of the world, all the governments and institutions, and prevent us from solving humanity's problems. Their New World Order plan is the global 'prison planet' that Hitler was aiming for. Source: Amazon.com

A prisoner that does not realize he/she is imprisoned will never try to escape.

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved, will never rebel.

Years back when I came across Alex Jone's "Prison Planet" I laughed at the term.........shook my head and LMAO.

Well, I'm not laughing at that term "Prison Planet" any more.

edit on 6-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The people in power in third world nations treat the people of their nations far more brutally than the ICB Empire.

The ICB empire has far too much influence in how the U.S. government operates at this current time, but they are not the U.S., or the U.S. government, they are International Corporate Bankers whose influence reaches everywhere around the planet. The ICBs are made up or many wealthy people from many nations around the globe. They have no loyalty to the people of the U.S., and no more qualms about exploiting the people of the U.S. than they have of exploiting any other people.

The rest of the world needs to stop blaming the U.S. for their problems. Their problems existed long before the U.S. was ever a factor in their lives. In fact, the influence of the U.S., and the British Empire has done far more good than harm. A great many of you would still be living as slaves if it wasn't for Western influence. Most third world countries are controlled by people using mafia type tactics to this day, and that is not the fault of the U.S., or western powers. Most of the deals the ICBs make with the people who control your countries are made by those quite willing to treat their own people horribly, who were in power before the ICBs showed up. Most opportunities that third world nations have had to develop democracies, have been greatly aided by people from the U.S. and other first world nations.

The problems of the third world is not due to Western nations keeping you down. It is because the cultures of the third world cater to a slave like mentality, and very brutal beliefs.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hmm....the last time "others" flew planes into our buildings was a while back, hasn't happened since. Was a one time deal. Do I wonder why "they" hate Americans so much? No, not really. Really wish they'd all stop calling on us though, to come in and save the day. Big sigh, why won't "they" leave us alone?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I'm a minor so I have no choice as to living here. I support nothing that the US is doing outside of helping countries that ASK for our help. My money goes to charity and helping others. My time goes to learning other languages. One of which is Arabic. Why? Because I'm Lebanese. Don't accuse all of us for the things the politicians did. Remember the youth! It's hard enough being Arab in post 9/11 America. I don't need the whole world hating me for things other countries say and don't include the youth in the corruption. We have to choice until we are 18.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: Wasn't paying attention

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join