A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

You should be more careful with you words.

The US is not a group of people it's a label for a land mass. So saying the US is doing this or that, is meaningless. Your putting a flag at Fault for the worlds problems.
edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimBrandSurveillanceMan
reply to post by Monts

I love the amount of $ we spend on our military. We may spend more than anyone else in the world, but we have the ability to destroy any country! Even countries with 5 and 6 times as many soldiers. So SHOVE IT!

WHAT!!? In this day and age, with the world circling the pan and everyone on the brink of being enslaved you post how proud you are that your country can destroy any other country..? Are you serious?
Dont get carried away with pride as it wont be long before that army you are so proud of is marching outside your front door arresting your neighbours and marching some off to FEMA camps...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
WELL i m just putting my two cents.I KNOW the sentiment of a country being call this monster or another,just remember all that international help never is free,some countries from the middle east are in business with US because is convenient.offer and demand my friend,offer and demand.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Monts, the Jews invaded Palestine after wandering around the desert for forty years and are in no way similar to the indigenous tribespeople of Terrapin Island, who you mistakenly refer to as Native Americans. You advise the so-called United States to stop supporting Israel because, by analogy "imagine if all of a sudden the Native Americans were given their own 'country' right in the middle of the United States, and were constantly allowed to wage war on Americans and were supported because it used to be "their land" " is what you said. Kind of like the so-called Canada where you squat "used" to belong to us as well before it was stolen by the Inuit, French and British. And then how did you come to own it? You believe in the Old Testament instead of the Torah so you can't be accused of zionism. Do you know how laughable your high moral tone is considering half the students in your "indian Schools" between 1880 and 1980 were murdered by their Canadian subjugators all of whom avoided prosecution? In 1971 the U.S. Congressional "Indian Claims Commission" issued its Final Verdict that one third of the continental United States including the entire "State Of California" still belongs to us indigenous people because there are no bills of sale or treaties for this land which we did not relinquish. But forty years later there are waves of millions of more invaders who insist that this continent is up for grabs as a land of opportunity for" immigrants" who have every right to be here and anyway the Pope gave this "New World" to the Spaniards. U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Marshall said that every member of my indigenous "indian" race is incapable of owning property which must be administered for us by trustees from the Interior Department in perpetuity because we have inferior intellects. You are more honest in saying that it would not be in your self-interest to stop terrorizing us and go back to Egypt where you yellow and orange-haired albinos originated.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

You have no right to benefit from the genocide that others are committing against us regardless if you are not an active participant. According to your "American" government we indigenous tribespeople of Terrapin Island own the entire "State Of California" where you are squatting. This continent that your kind refers to as North America is our ecosystem and you are invasive species.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

This has to be the realist thread ever,dispite all the lies that threads like this have already been on here.
Good job to bring the truth about the biggest cowards of this world.;

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

The reason we can't "all live in peas" is because you don't respect the right of indigenous people to exclude you from our homes. Now you describe yourself as a citizen of the Milky Way and use the "Fertile Crescent" that you destroyed Egypt with through farming as a banner in your avatar to mean that everything belongs to you Jews by whatever name you go by. Not enough people around the Earth hate Americans because most of them have your blood running through their veins.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiefHuntingBear

"The reason we can't "all live in peas" is because you don't respect the right of indigenous people to exclude you from our homes." quote...

The reason we can't all live in peas is because the pods aint big enough! lol
Stop thinking of this problem as a state or country against country problem! It doesn't matter what country you live in the people lurking behind your government who inform them what to do and when to do it, don't give two hoots about you! And why you're arguing about being jewish, American, British or whatever, they are rolling about laughing because they've succeeded in dividing us all as a species into hating and finding fault with one another.
Don't play their sordid little game. Remember who the real enemy is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiefHuntingBear
reply to post by lonegurkha

The reason we can't "all live in peas" is because you don't respect the right of indigenous people to exclude you from our homes. Now you describe yourself as a citizen of the Milky Way and use the "Fertile Crescent" that you destroyed Egypt with through farming as a banner in your avatar to mean that everything belongs to you Jews by whatever name you go by. Not enough people around the Earth hate Americans because most of them have your blood running through their veins.
[/quot

Hey chief hide your predjudice,I ain't jewish.I live in the milky way ,you live in fear.I did nothing to the fertile cresent.If you hate americans why don't you leave and go live in saudi arabia they'll like you there.Pull yer head out of yer nether reigions and get a life that isn't so predudice against everyone.Now go away yer down range of me and I don't miss.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What a hate-filled thread and what a disappointment. Need I say more?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Wow! I'm going to bring this up at the next meeting of all Americans. Seeing as how we all think alike and are exactly the same, I shouldn't have too much trouble convincing them to follow your plan. Wait, there's my phone ringing. Maybe it's America. Nope, just another self-righteous prick from Canada with an inferiority complex who thinks he's got it all figured out and doesn't.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Interesting, a bit too long though!
Youv'e combined too many issues for a define reply.
Never-the-less, the U.S.A.(government) has got a lot of answering to do for todays wars and rich/poor divide.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I just wish the USA and Israel would just take over the world and be done with it already ! Then maybe we can have a little peace for a change.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

It would follow from the fact that even though the Queen Of Sheba lives in Minnesota that you believe resistance to colonialism is hateful. We are all alike but only the descendants of yellow and orange-haired albinos from Egypt have rights.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The yellow and orange-haired albino Africans that have been committing genocide against us indigenous people for the past fifteen thousand years are the real victims.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

We three million remaining indigenous tribespeople of Terrapin Island would appreciate if you would stop spinning new explanations for why your Holocaust against us is justified.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Chief,
how exactly are we commiting genocide of you and your people? Are we locking you in concentration camps, waiting for the day when you give us a reason to kill all of you? It's called survival of the fittest, we were able to settle and use the land in ways that were beneficial to us... it's tragic that we still have people that feel that they are owed something for what happened well before their time. would you like reparations too? there is no bill of sale or deed from your people giving the land to us, just as i'm sure that there isn't one "entitling" you to the land either... am i right? you are a needless victim who resents the albinos, when without them you wouldn't be sitting at your computer reading this.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm actually Dakota, Sisseton-Wapheton, my great-great grandfather is Gabriel Renville; I know my history, Chief. Queen of Sheba is a phrase my stepdad would refer to me as; "Who the **** do you think you are, the ******* Queen of Sheba? So, yeah, I am the Queen. I am American and not ashamed Chief.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

We natives of this continent have never had queens or kings and we don't allow the use of the dangerous tobacco drug.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join